GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agent.Veritas,
With you being local and (I believe) in the PI field (right?)...
What is your theory? I'm curisous. Thanks.

Correct on both counts...

I believe that she went--possibly willingly-- with someone she knows.

I believe that certain factors contributed to a lapse in her judgment-- the length of the day/overtiredness, the emotional drain of the conflict with the bf, the emotional high of being reunited with old friends for a girls' night out, her seemingly trusting and open nature and possible naivete, the hypothetical drug use-- that made her decisions erratic and potentially made her more susceptible to the power of suggestion.

I don't believe the abductor had a plan or intent to kill her.

If unfortunate events occurred, I believe it would most likely be in the form of an accident and coverup. This is not to say that the abductor wouldn't hold her against her will, or panic and do something harmful if she threatened him (pressing charges, etc.) but I just don't see a strong enough independent motive to actively plan to hurt her.

I predict things may have just gotten out of control...

Meanwhile, one of the wisest strategies from a pd when it comes to a potential flight risk with potential resources (read between these lines) is to glad-hand him and watch, watch, watch. PPD is going to keep it high and tight-- when they name their man, there won't be mistakes.

I am asking if anyone here has seen the photo or knows where to find it. I understand that Dallas uptown girl says she has seen it. Also, regarding the "facts" of her article, even if they are not crime related and came straight from Christina's mother, I'm still tapping the brakes. If you've followed the find Christina page, you know that there has been confusion about multiple things. I am guessing the revelations about her last texts are true, but I'm just not going to regard everything in that article as fact. I appreciate that she's bringing out new information, I just wish she'd vetted some things so that she had a little more credibility. So she's not an investigative reporter? Fine, so I'm going to view the article accordingly.

I believe that certain factors contributed to a lapse in her judgment-- the length of the day/overtiredness, the emotional drain of the conflict with the bf, the emotional high of being reunited with old friends for a girls' night out, her seemingly trusting and open nature and possible naivete, the hypothetical drug use-- that made her decisions erratic and potentially made her more susceptible to the power of suggestion.

If unfortunate events occurred, I believe it would be in the form of an accident and coverup.

:goodpost: :tyou: For Christina :rose:

I am asking if anyone here has seen the photo or knows where to find it. I understand that Dallas uptown girl says she has seen it. Also, regarding the "facts" of her article, even if they are not crime related and came straight from Christina's mother, I'm still tapping the brakes. If you've followed the find Christina page, you know that there has been confusion about multiple things. I am guessing the revelations about her last texts are true, but I'm just not going to regard everything in that article as fact. I appreciate that she's bringing out new information, I just wish she'd vetted some things so that she had a little more credibility. So she's not an investigative reporter? Fine, so I'm going to view the article accordingly.

Good idea. I thought that is what you meant. Take it with a grain of salt. I'm confused on several issues too, including whom Christina's boss alerted first. I thought it was the step-mom and her dad's phone # that were listed as an emergency contact.

:goodpost: :tyou: For Christina :rose:

Still want to know... Where did they go eat??

So at what point did Senor Burrito join in ??

A Henry's
B Eating
C Scruggs Apartment
D Just happen to be walking around at 3:30am

A Henry's
B Eating
C Scruggs Apartment

You're killing me. Seriously. :laughing:

Did they go to only the one bar, Henry's? Or did they "bar hop" within the complex? May be lots of places she could have lost her key.

In that dubious (lol) article, no mention seems to be made of a huge fight with BF, from what I can recall. Mom is very defensive of BF. What happened to Christina only going home to get her dog?

Sorry if anyone has already posted this link, but here's confirmation from the Plano Star Courier about the rape/hoax situation. A few other MSM avenues have picked it up as well-- http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_196dc8a8-3fa1-11e4-8269-0bb440472288.html

Meanwhile, I maintain that the uptown girl blog was sloppily written and unintentionally misleading, which makes me question the veracity of the statements. Quite frankly, the transcripts I've read of the interviews with the mom are kind of hard to follow, also, so this may contribute to the confusion.

I still don't understand the mom's comment about Christina needing to be at work early the next morning. I know I saw that somewhere.

AND

Weren't the original reports indicating that the stepmom (resident of Allen, vs. bio mom, who lives in Tulsa) received the initial notification (from the friend, from the boss?) about Christina being missing? Maybe I'm remembering it wrong.

After following many cases here, sloppy reporting seems to be the norm. I still can't make sense of her moms statement that Christina was going to drive a hour at 4 am to get her dog as she had to be at work early the next day.

If unfortunate events occurred, I believe it would most likely be in the form of an accident and coverup. This is not to say that the abductor wouldn't hold her against her will, or panic and do something harmful if she threatened him (pressing charges, etc.) but I just don't see a strong enough independent motive to actively plan to hurt her.

I predict things may have just gotten out of control...

Meanwhile, one of the wisest strategies from a pd when it comes to a potential flight risk with potential resources (read between these lines) is to glad-hand him and watch, watch, watch. PPD is going to keep it high and tight-- when they name their man, there won't be mistakes.

This what I think, which is why there was no signs of a struggle, but something happened elsewhere and led to her demise, whether intentional or not, it has been covered up. JMO.

I posted in thread #1 she left voluntarily and I'm sticking to it.

After following many cases here, sloppy reporting seems to be the norm. I still can't make sense of her moms statement that Christina was going to drive a hour at 4 am to get her dog as she had to be at work early the next day.

Makes perfect sense to me !!!
A I cringe at the thought of driving anywhere in the Dallas/Fort Worth area at any time
B Christina,dog & BF live in Fort Worth
C Christina works in Fort Worth close by her home.

If it were me .. I would be asking myself " Do I go ahead and dip out at 4am to get home by 5:20a .catch a few zzz's shower go to work"
or stay here upset and leave by 8 a more traffic ..crap I am dipping out now"

Someone hypothesized earlier that perhaps pregnancy would make someone want to disappear and start a new life, but this seems very unlikely here. It seems like she has a loving support network within her family. As far as I can tell without being too specific and while maintaining victim-friendly status, CM's parents were fairly young when they had her, and CM herself was VERY young when they split up. Both have since remarried, some multiple times-- it's extremely unlikely that she would leave to escape judgment or persecution from her family if it were an unexpected pregnancy. I believe they'd be understanding and nurturing, and I believe she'd realize this, too.

For these reasons, if she completely voluntarily disappeared herself, I think it would have to be for a non-pregnancy related purpose.

Remember she is only 23. When I was 23 I was pretty confidant and would do all kinds of things after 2am. I had no fear and no fear of the dark. So her wanting to go home to make sure her dog is alright is very reasonable to me. It is only an hour drive and there would be little traffic, so she would make it in less than an hour.

Also, I think she met her demise with EA. It may not have been an intent to kill, but I am sure she resisted, and you know the rest.

A Henry's
B Eating
C Scruggs Apartment

Yes, most definitely. When did this guy happen onto the scene? And now we know the dog is okay, where are the keys? Were any keys found or was that a ploy as someone suggested? I'm beginning to think it was a ploy to get boyfriend's attention. I feel like a dog chasing its tail.

Someone hypothesized earlier that perhaps pregnancy would make someone want to disappear and start a new life, but this seems very unlikely here. It seems like she has a loving support network within her family. As far as I can tell without being too specific and while maintaining victim-friendly status, CM's parents were fairly young when they had her, and CM herself was VERY young when they split up. Both have since remarried, some multiple times-- it's extremely unlikely that she would leave to escape judgment or persecution from her family if it were an unexpected pregnancy. I believe they'd be understanding and nurturing, and I believe she'd realize this, too.

For these reasons, if she completely voluntarily disappeared herself, I think it would have to be for a non-pregnancy related purpose.
Oh that would be me yip yapping ...LOL
Trying to think of any and every thing!!

Makes perfect sense to me !!!
A I cringe at the thought of driving anywhere in the Dallas/Fort Worth area at any time
B Christina,dog & BF live in Fort Worth
C Christina works in Fort Worth close by her home.

If it were me .. I would be asking myself " Do I go ahead and dip out at 4am to get home by 5:20a .catch a few zzz's shower go to work"
or stay here upset and leave by 8 a more traffic ..crap I am dipping out now"

But the implication was that she was retrieving the dog and returning to Plano... to then turn around and go back to work? (Here's where all the wacky syntax from sloppy reporting and casual/imprecise language during interviews really messes with us...)

And then there's all the confusion about the length of time missing, number of days missed at work, who the boss officially notified, and when...

If she had to work Saturday, why did boss not think it was weird she did not show up? Did she miss work without calling before?

I think PPD is in over their head. Tickets, warrants for tickets, DUI, teen drugs, they are on top of, serious crimes or missing persons would be another story. Of course, they may also know who is responsible and just waiting for incriminating evidence to surface, but that would likely need to fall in their lap.

Very mistaken generalization - but that's just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur