GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember she is only 23. When I was 23 I was pretty confidant and would do all kinds of things after 2am. I had no fear and no fear of the dark. So her wanting to go home to make sure her dog is alright is very reasonable to me. It is only an hour drive and there would be little traffic, so she would make it in less than an hour.

Also, I think she met her demise with EA. It may not have been an intent to kill, but I am sure she resisted, and you know the rest.

He could have made a fresh batch of Horchata Drank too!!

If she had to work Saturday, why did boss not think it was weird she did not show up? Did she miss work without calling before?

Exactly! And is there a record of the boss calling CM on Saturday morning? Even if boss didn't pursue it further then... surely boss would at least call, if only to remind CM that she was supposed to be there...

Okay, last seen at almost four a.m. on Saturday, August 30.
Saturday to Sunday (8/31) at 4 a.m. = 24 hours = 1 day
Saturday to Monday (9/1) at 4 a.m. = 48 hours = 2 days
Saturday to Tuesday (9/2) at 4 a.m. = 72 hours = 3 days
Saturday to Wednesday (9/3) at 4 a.m. = 96 hours = 4 days

This what I think, which is why there was no signs of a struggle, but something happened elsewhere and led to her demise, whether intentional or not, it has been covered up. JMO.

Now the Question remains.... Where Is Elsewhere? Approx What Time Elsewhere ??
Texas
Oklahoma
Arkansas
Louisiana
New Mexico

If her life can be seen as in a state of disarray or going through changes, LE has to remain open to the possibility of her taking off, no matter what family may say. We have seen some very unusual "running off" cases, whether they resulted in suicide or a new love, etc
The weirdest one ever for me is Tiffany Tehan. She had a husband and a baby of about one years old, and left her car in a park with the driver's door ajar. Everyone thought she was abducted. Turns out she was in Florida with a new love she met at 7-11. She is still with him, last I saw, with a child by him. Left first baby behind as well.

If anyone followed the Sarah Goode case...this eerily reminds me of it.

If she had to work Saturday, why did boss not think it was weird she did not show up? Did she miss work without calling before?

They need to at least do a phone interview with her boss to get an exact quote... or she may have had a pre arranged work agreement to work x # hours in a week - flex schedule

They need to at least do a phone interview with her boss to get an exact quote... or she may have had a pre arranged work agreement to work x # hours in a week - flex schedule

This could be something that the Plano Star Courier reporter could do-- BF, was it? Not the uptown girl... And then, she could publish it, and it would be in MSM, and we could talk about it!

I am sure that the police are working this and just aren't telling us every detail. Hence uptown girls article link being deleted from both CM mom and the Christina fb page. They obviously want to keep it contained. And it is all leading to EA IMO.

This could be something that the Plano Star Courier reporter could do-- BF, was it? Not the uptown girl... And then, she could publish it, and it would be in MSM, and we could talk about it!

The plano reporter is much more careful about her questions and what she won't touch which I think means police have asked her not say things about the investigation. It's my guess.

Now where did they meet? Oh yeah she watching TV at a friends place.. then they left in her car.

Hanging out at friends house after night of partying.
Perp was a friend. Raped and multilated her. Threw her body in the woods.

Exactly! And is there a record of the boss calling CM on Saturday morning? Even if boss didn't pursue it further then... surely boss would at least call, if only to remind CM that she was supposed to be there...

Okay, last seen at almost four a.m. on Saturday, August 30.
Saturday to Sunday (8/31) at 4 a.m. = 24 hours = 1 day
Saturday to Monday (9/1) at 4 a.m. = 48 hours = 2 days
Saturday to Tuesday (9/2) at 4 a.m. = 72 hours = 3 days
Saturday to Wednesday (9/3) at 4 a.m. = 96 hours = 4 days

Other items of uncertainty:
1. What was CM wearing? (Conflicting reports from media, and even the explanation provided about wearing an oversized T-shirt over the previous clothes doesn't quite jive)
2. Who did the boss contact regarding CM not showing up to work?
3. What time (and day) did the boss make this notification?
4. How many days of work had CM missed?
5. What was the telephone chain that led to CM's bio mom receiving the info? What time was CM's mom officially notified?
6. Who officially notified the police, and when?
7. Which city law enforcement was the first to be notified-- Allen? Plano? Ft. Worth? How was it determined that she was last in Plano? (before we saw the garage vid, of course!)

Stuff that LE knows (but that we will never know):
A.) What calls/texts arrived to CM's phone (according to the phone company's logs) during the time lapse between when she was last seen and when she was officially reported missing? From whom? How many?
B.) What routine calls/texts were absent from the pattern during this same time period? From whom? How many?

Hanging out at friends house after night of partying.
Perp was a friend. Raped and multilated her. Threw her body in the woods.

He got discharged from the corps ...
cut her hair off by rolling it up in the window of the car..real piece of puke that one is!!!

I am sure that the police are working this and just aren't telling us every detail. Hence uptown girls article link being deleted from both CM mom and the Christina fb page. They obviously want to keep it contained. And it is all leading to EA IMO.

Omg! The UptownGirl article was deleted from CM's mom's page?? I thought it was still there!

Sorry if anyone has already posted this link, but here's confirmation from the Plano Star Courier about the rape/hoax situation. A few other MSM avenues have picked it up as well-- http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_196dc8a8-3fa1-11e4-8269-0bb440472288.html

Meanwhile, I maintain that the uptown girl blog was sloppily written and unintentionally misleading, which makes me question the veracity of the statements. Quite frankly, the transcripts I've read of the interviews with the mom are kind of hard to follow, also, so this may contribute to the confusion.

I still don't understand the mom's comment about Christina needing to be at work early the next morning. I know I saw that somewhere.

AND

Weren't the original reports indicating that the stepmom (resident of Allen, vs. bio mom, who lives in Tulsa) received the initial notification (from the friend, from the boss?) about Christina being missing? Maybe I'm remembering it wrong.

I left a comment on UptownDallasGirl's blog last night asking for some more information on the alleged attack. I see this morning that it was never approve. I reached out to her on Twitter, as well, and I've received absolutely no response.

I wonder if this is the 1st time Mr Burrito has ever crossed the boundary of keeping hands and feet to self and being a good boy?

profile:

Reject Syndrome ... perhaps he just did not salsa dance very well or just not equipped well to be super feliz

Calling this guy by ethnic nicknames is really uncalled for...

Omg! The UptownGirl article was deleted from CM's mom's page?? I thought it was still there!

It's directly on her page but the shared link from her mom on the save christina page was deleted as well as link from uptown girl posted

I think the route to Oklahoma should be searched. Apparently that was BF's first thought. Also, any rural property this guy's family might own. Or any friends' rural property that he might be familiar with. He doesn't strike me as the hunter or fisherman type so she might be just off the highway somewhere rural. Do locals think that TES thoroughly searched the Plano and Allen area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member