GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes what about the I have to go home and get my dog story?

Ohhhhhhhhh, gotcha! You were saying if not getting the ride with the friend she walked with, then who? because she probably would not have gone willingly with a stranger. Yes, I agree. And yet he obviously did not tell LE that she had lost her keys, or that he gave her a ride, or anything of that sort, so we have to wonder how forthcoming he was being.

In my opinion, LE would question him, not come out and call him a suspect, and then wait for him to slip up because if they have no evidence it might screw up the investigation. I hate to say this because it sounds so terrible, but if LE knew (?) from the get go that CM was murdered, the amount of time this is taking could have more to do with getting evidence to prosecute because at this point saving her is not an option. You know, like get the guilty party and he will lead us to the body. Do you guys know what I mean? (I consider myself a fairly good communicator, but once I get on here and try to verbalize the hundred things going through my mind about this case, I always look back at my post and think I didn't get it all across...)

Yes but wayy tooo much time and evidence can breakdown.
Thru all the chemical processes , environmental processes etc

Always with the hats in those photos... I guess the one the night of the disappearance wasn't so unusual after all. But hats aren't exactly all the rage right now, are they?

In my highschool/college anorexic days when I was malnourished, it was scary how much hair would fall out...

Yes but wayy tooo much time and evidence can breakdown.
Thru all the chemical processes , environmental processes etc

I just mean that given all the places that a body COULD be, and if there is no hard evidence, that LE has to be looking for the perp to slip up. You honestly can't walk across every square mile of Texas looking for a body. LE can't divulge everything they have as far as evidence goes. They could be thinking that the guilty someone is going to flee, that they don't want to spook the person, or who knows what. My bet is that there is way more that they know but can't reveal. Not that they know for a fact what happened, but that releasing everything would compromise their investigation.

Just an observation: not much of her on there prior.... I'm just saying...

I don't think that's a bad thing. I don't post a lot on instagram or FB about my girlfriend, but her's is about 90% pictures or updates with me in it. I think some people just use their social media for other things besides "look how great my perfect relationship is" - imo

Always with the hats in those photos... I guess the one the night of the disappearance wasn't so unusual after all. But hats aren't exactly all the rage right now, are they?

In my highschool/college anorexic days when I was malnourished, it was scary how much hair would fall out...

Ahhh ... That is where you know where I was coming from!!!

It is very hard to understand if you have not walked that walk or been the parent of someone flat -lining several times while watching clumps of hair fall to the floor.

I don't think that's a bad thing. I don't post a lot on instagram or FB about my girlfriend, but her's is about 90% pictures or updates with me in it. I think some people just use their social media for other things besides "look how great my perfect relationship is" - imo

I agree, neither do I. I was just making a snarky observation, I guess. Unfair, maybe, but even if he had nothing to do with any of this, I get a bad vibe about him for several reasons. But since he isn't a POI, I'll rein in the snark.

I agree, neither do I. I was just making a snarky observation, I guess. Unfair, maybe, but even if he had nothing to do with any of this, I get a bad vibe about him for several reasons. But since he isn't a POI, I'll rein in the snark.

The previous article stated it is a known fact he has been a person of interest.
just saying ...

For some people they really are! I have a few friends that are big into the hat thing right now. Almost every pic of them on fb is with a hat on. Drinks on patio: hat! Out shopping with the girls: hat! Out with the hubs: hat! And then people comment "oooooh luv the hat" etc

Personally I'm not a hat person, but it's a fashion statement for some at the moment. Even on the YouTube video her gfs said she had her own quirky style of dressing.

The previous article stated it is a known fact he has been a person of interest.
just saying ...

Really??? How did I miss that? Which article? Please link! If he was a POI then we can openly discuss...

(We are talking about the bf, right? That's who I'm talking about.)

Hats,scarfs(all kinds of scarfs)

Really??? How did I miss that? Which article? Please link! If he was a POI then we can openly discuss...

(We are talking about the bf, right? That's who I'm talking about.)

The one from uptown ... said he and the friends had been persons of interest

Her phone has been off since the disappearance. Her mother tried to reach her during this time frame and said it went straight to voicemail every time. She still calls every day just to hear her voice.

-Christina went to high school with the gentleman that was last seen with her. Jonnie tells me that she knows all of Christina’s friends but never met this particular gentleman.

-The people with Christina that night, and her boyfriend who was not, were questioned and cleared as persons of interest.

She had been visiting friends in the 5700 block of Scruggs Way, according to Plano police. She was last seen walking with a friend into a parking garage at The Shops at Legacy.

The one from uptown ... said he and the friends had been persons of interest

Her phone has been off since the disappearance. Her mother tried to reach her during this time frame and said it went straight to voicemail every time. She still calls every day just to hear her voice.

-Christina went to high school with the gentleman that was last seen with her. Jonnie tells me that she knows all of Christina’s friends but never met this particular gentleman.

-The people with Christina that night, and her boyfriend who was not, were questioned and cleared as persons of interest.

She had been visiting friends in the 5700 block of Scruggs Way, according to Plano police. She was last seen walking with a friend into a parking garage at The Shops at Legacy.

Oh I took that to mean that they were questioned (as everyone should have been) but were cleared and NOT considered persons of interest.

Oh I took that to mean that they were questioned (as everyone should have been) but were cleared and NOT considered persons of interest.

I took it to mean they all have been persons of interest!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste