GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh ... That is where you know where I was coming from!!!

It is very hard to understand if you have not walked that walk or been the parent of someone flat -lining several times while watching clumps of hair fall to the floor.

I always think of Karen Carpenter [video=youtu;FDPMmaHWj1I]http://youtu.be/FDPMmaHWj1I[/video]

So are we saying now she was anorexic and a heroin addict? Anybody got a link for the diagnosis of either? ty

I guess if they have been cleared as POI's, one might assume they were at on time. However, not by me.

Just based on the article that was written and the verbiage used.. I am relying on the fact that these persons mentioned have been persons of interest.

Perhaps I read it incorrectly..I will wait for any response.

So are we saying now she was anorexic and a heroin addict? Anybody got a link for the diagnosis of either? ty

No body here is saying that all .... as far back as I can remember.

No, not saying that I don't think-I'm not at least. These threads just digress sometimes, you know?

No body here is saying that all .... as far back as I can remember.

There are many posts about the drug problem, also that she was anorexic because of her height and weight. Now a picture of a known person with an eating disorder. I just asked a question because I thought I may have missed a post. ty

This one kills me because you can see how messed up she is-and how deep her emotions ran. Sorry for off-topic-loved her so much back in the day........still think about her and it hurts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJmmaIGiGBg

Praying for Christina and her family.

I love that song! Thank you! Yes, prayers for Christina and her family. I just wish she could be found. It's hard not knowing one way or the other for sure.

Here's a tidbit: EA lives 11.3 miles (23 min) from 5717 Legacy (parking garage)......it's a straight shot down Legacy going east toward 75 (central expressway).....AND there is a nature preserve on the way....just throwing that out there....

There are many posts about the drug problem, also that she was anorexic because of her height and weight. Now a picture of a known person with an eating disorder. I just asked a question because I thought I may have missed a post. ty

Again ..I would like to address something here:

It is a known fact that there are many types of drug issues going on in North Texas and the entire world. Drug Problems can attack anywhere..it never discriminates. ...neither does Eating Disorders.

No one said Christina is a anorexic because of her height and weight... Did I bring up the issue of a Eating Disorder.. Yes I Did !!! Do you know much about it??

Because Let Me Just Go Ahead And Share With Every One Here.

What I have said is out there for all to quote me on.

Do I question and have a genuine concern regarding any type of Eating Disorder diagnosed or undiagnosed.... Absolutely.
As a parent of a daughter who by the Grace of God Survived ... who had to spend 15 months in a 3 major hospital treatment facilities.. and as a Mom had to watch an eating disorder destroy your child in every shape form or fashion... watching your own child flat line 3 times in 10 days in ICU, watching your child being fed thru a NG tube for 5 months.. wheelchair bound for 3 months ...I could go on and on
Yes and being transported from hospital to hospital via private air ambulance with the critical medical team riding in a jump seat in blowing snow and ice was an experience as well.

Do Not Tell Me ..I should not raise a genuine concern about height and weight issues. Because her Physical Stats stood out to me.

Eating Disorders take on a lifeforce of their own. It is 1 of the worst of many things I have experienced.

I encourage and challenge anyone to spend 1 full day in any In-patient Adolescent Eating Disorder Unit or Go to an Adult One ... bring your tissues and find strength to finish out your 1st hour there. Boys and Girls as young as 8yrs old... and there is a wait list of only the most severe and critical cases.

Again ..I would like to address something here:

It is a known fact that there are many types of drug issues going on in North Texas and the entire world. Drug Problems can attack anywhere..it never discriminates. ...neither does Eating Disorders.

No one said Christina is a anorexic because of her height and weight... Did I bring up the issue of a Eating Disorder.. Yes I Did !!! Do you know much about it??

Because Let Me Just Go Ahead And Share With Every One Here.

What I have said is out there for all to quote me on.

Do I question and have a genuine concern regarding any type of Eating Disorder diagnosed or undiagnosed.... Absolutely.
As a parent of a daughter who by the Grace of God Survived ... who had to spend 15 months in a 3 major hospital treatment facilities.. and as a Mom had to watch an eating disorder destroy your child in every shape form or fashion... watching your own child flat line 3 times in 10 days in ICU, watching your child being fed thru a NG tube for 5 months.. wheelchair bound for 3 months ...I could go on and on
Yes and being transported from hospital to hospital via private air ambulance with the critical medical team riding in a jump seat in blowing snow and ice was an experience as well.

Do Not Tell Me ..I should not raise a genuine concern about height and weight issues. Because her Physical Stats stood out to me.

Eating Disorders take on a lifeforce of their own. It is 1 of the worst of many things I have experienced.

I encourage and challenge anyone to spend 1 full day in any In-patient Adolescent Eating Disorder Unit or Go to an Adult One ... bring your tissues and find strength to finish out your 1st hour there. Boys and Girls as young as 8yrs old... and there is a wait list of only the most severe and critical cases.

All you've been through has to have been terrible and nothing that anyone should have to endure. We appreciate you sharing because it can't be easy to relive in your mind.

I think that people who may be questioning why we bring up things such as drugs or an eating disorder need to understand that we are just looking for any logic to play in to this disappearance. When a person goes missing (and I know this from experience) EVERYTHING and EVERYONE is looked into. Family members who are innocent and desperately looking for answers themselves get questioned for days and just wish LE would start looking in other directions because they feel that the real perp is getting farther and farther away and clues are fading as days are passing. But ALL angles should be looked at, and that would include the behavior of the circle of people surrounding the missing person, and the possible emotional and physical state of the missing person. Do we know of CM having an eating disorder? No. But is it any different than questioning if she would commit suicide or run away after a supposed argument with her boyfriend? Not really. It's all just people trying to make some sense of it all. Do we know for a fact that CM used drugs of any sort? No. Did her friends? From what we see on SM, we can assume so. Is it always best to assume? No. But it's all we have to go on, honestly, at this point.
And a wise woman once said, "If you run with the dogs, don't be surprised if you step in some **** now and again."

I am wondering if ppd asked that the link be taken down to the article that was up last night bc too many people were asking lots of questions about EA and beaten woman in plano that was unreported.

IMO, they might have asked for the article to be taken down because they did not want all the new information released yet.

cb3299f10268a572ff346032252d4e5f.jpg

I dnt know if these are true texts she sent. It from third party news. But it says she texted her boyfriend she couldn't find her house key and to leave the door unlocked. This could also mean, she couldn't find her car keys. I don't know anyone who carries two separate sets of keys. Can anyone elaborate. I havnt been up to date on this forum past two day. It's alot to catch up on.

Who is EA and why do people think he's involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member