GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police having press conference in UVA missing girl Hannah Graham any time now on cnn

Police said today they had a major break in the case and issued three search warrants in connection to an unidentified person of interest.

Really??? How did I miss that? Which article? Please link! If he was a POI then we can openly discuss...

(We are talking about the bf, right? That's who I'm talking about.)

Where??? I've only read that they have never named a suspect or POI.

IMO, they might have asked for the article to be taken down because they did not want all the new information released yet.

Or because it was potentially slanderous and untrue...jmo

Police having press conference in UVA missing girl Hannah Graham any time now on cnn

Police said today they had a major break in the case and issued three search warrants in connection to an unidentified person of interest.

I watched a good part of that before the buffering on abcnews lost itself. My GOD, I wish PPD would hold a press conference like that for Christina. The Officer holding the press conference doesn't know all the answers and can't give some of them, but he's making an impassioned plea for information and giving information that they can. I just think it would go a long way toward Christina being found. Christina deserves to be covered live on CNN and abcnews too!

Where ARE YOU, Christina???

I watched a good part of that before the buffering on abcnews lost itself. My GOD, I wish PPD would hold a press conference like that for Christina. The Officer holding the press conference doesn't know all the answers and can't give some of them, but he's making an impassioned plea for information and giving information that they can. I just think it would go a long way toward Christina being found. Christina deserves to be covered live on CNN and abcnews too!

Where ARE YOU, Christina???

Whoa, police are smoking out the perp, they believe they have suspect, but no body in Hannah's case. I agree, why doesn't plano pd come out and speak?

Can someone clue this idiot in on the REO Speedwagon references? I'm lost.

Can someone clue this idiot in on the REO Speedwagon references? I'm lost.

Sure ... Great Classic Rock Band , started in 1967 .

They have many great #1 hits ...heck many of them I use to roller skate too!!

I must say that almost a month has come and gone, and I think odds of finding Christina are slim to none. We have a murderer on the loose in North Dallas and he will probably act again.

Oh I took that to mean that they were questioned (as everyone should have been) but were cleared and NOT considered persons of interest.

Where??? I've only read that they have never named a suspect or POI.

Again this was listed and shown up thread by the article written and published with the help of Christina's mom, that stated

-Christina went to high school with the gentleman that was last seen with her. Jonnie tells me that she knows all of Christina’s friends but never met this particular gentleman.

-The people with Christina that night, and her boyfriend who was not, were questioned and cleared as persons of interest.

So, therefore the friends (all the people) Christina was with that night and her boyfriend (who was not out with all the people) have been persons of interest.

Obviously they all were questioned as persons of interest..

that is why that subject bridge was talked about

I must say that almost a month has come and gone, and I think odds of finding Christina are slim to none. We have a murderer on the loose in North Dallas and he will probably act again.

The question is ... Do you think this is the 1st time he has done anything like this??

I'll join you, I don't get it either. All that I remember about them is that corny opening....I want you...to want me... lol. Maybe it would be just as funny if someone wrote 'cue up some Led Zepplin' idk

I'll join you, I don't get it either. All that I remember about them is that corny opening....I want you...to want me... lol. Maybe it would be just as funny if someone wrote 'cue up some Led Zepplin' idk

Its in reference to people asking where the EA information came from. Lyrics of one of their most famous songs are "heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who..." And for what its worth "I want you to want me" was by Cheap Trick, not REO Speedwagon :)

Led Zepplin is another great Classic Rock band ....

Perhaps it is meant for an intermission break...
3 weeks and still no sign or clue of Christina .... It is frustrating for sure...

The question is ... Do you think this is the 1st time he has done anything like this??

He has not been convicted of anything, has no criminal record, so my guess is he raped her and accidental death followed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LowStuff5019