GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure I know what happened also. One only has to follow the sm of Christina's friends to figure it out. It also answers the question of why LE isn't being more forthcoming with info. :cow:

And I do not believe she was abducted/kidnapped. Nope.

Oh, and from what I've heard and the people I've talked to, it's not an abduction.

I know what you're thinking and I'm on the same page; but I'm not about to get my hand slapped for saying what my theory is...
Just wanted to say that I'm pickin up what you're layin down.

I'm pretty sure I know what happened also. One only has to follow the sm of Christina's friends to figure it out. It also answers the question of why LE isn't being more forthcoming with info. :cow:

If the family and friends would be completely open and honest about the skeletons in the closet, LE wouldn't have to play little games. Maybe their waiting for some of them to crack.

I know what you're thinking and I'm on the same page; but I'm not about to get my hand slapped for saying what my theory is...
Just wanted to say that I'm pickin up what you're layin down.

You are allowed to post a theory.

Please share with the class. Give us hints or something. It's frustrating to read this and not know what you guys are talking about.

Oh, and from what I've heard and the people I've talked to, it's not an abduction.

I have never thought she was abducted, either. Yes, the skeletons need to be let out of the closet, imo.

You know what----I believe that. That thought has been nagging at me for awhile. Especially since the missing key story came out. jmo

Not an abduction? So are we saying she was killed in the parking garage? Or this was an overdose? Or what?

The men she dates all have arrest records, and almost all of the arrests are drug related. If I surrounded myself with people that do drugs, it would only be because I do drugs, too. Not only that, but people who do drugs won't usually live and hang out regularly with people who don't do drugs because of their own paranoia. There's your clue.

It's not really much of a clue to be honest. Ok so CM did drugs? What's that have to do with her disappearance?

Oh lord.

If you're not going to post what you know, please don't mention it. I don't see the point of dangling info out there.

This is just a message board. Not sure what you're afraid of. Just post up.

Well, a lot of people do drugs...few of them go missing without a trace. So there's a bit of information to fill in between point A and point B with a few different directions that this story could still go. Meaning... I ain't fully pickin' up what you're layin' down, Sal :)

Oh lord.

If you're not going to post what you know, please don't mention it. I don't see the point of dangling info out there.

I don't know why it's so hard to get. Everyone else gets it.

Oh lord.

It's all out there, just need to sleuth. :websleuther:

I don't know why it's so hard to get. Everyone else gets it.

But where is she and how did she get there? I know you obviously don't know where she is, but that's the part of your story I don't understand. Who is responsible for where ever she ended up? Who is involved in this, if anyone besides herself?

But where is she and how did she get there? I know you obviously don't know where she is, but that's the part of your story I don't understand. Who is responsible for where ever she ended up? Who is involved in this, if anyone besides herself?
It sounds like they implying that she left with the guy who walked her to get car to try to score drugs. The 15 calls to the BF could have been to ask him where they could get them. After they left, in his car, She could have overdosed and he left her somewhere. That's what it sounds like they are implying. Jmho

Could be a possibility. But I don't see how anyone here could be privy to this info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust