GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, most of the above posts will be deleted, Imo. Not allowed to "bait" i.e say you know something but won't say what. It is in WS rules. I just don't want thread to be shut down. Sometimes threads are closed,pending new info, if things get out of hand.

Anyway...jmo

Oh lord.

If you're not going to post what you know, please don't mention it. I don't see the point of dangling info out there.

This is just a message board. Not sure what you're afraid of. Just post up.

The last time I mentioned anything about drugs people got all freaked out questioning if I was accusing this poor girl of being a junkie. I'm not trying to attack the victim by any means, but I've posted several things about her circle of friends, whether it's the arrests for drugs, the Trip Tunnels in Allen, the overdose of a friend of hers, so yes my theory is that drugs were involved. I'm not too keen to verbalize my thoughts openly because while, yes, this is a forum, it isn't always so warm and fuzzy.

Do we know CM used drugs? No. Can we say she didn't? No. I DO know that those in her circle did. I do know that some clubs she hung out at are well known for prevalent drug use. Does that mean she participated? No. Does it mean she didn't? No.

I think she was convinced to go to a little after party of the after party in a new location and things did not go as expected. I think things had to be covered up. I don't think it was planned.

Don't for a minute think that I am saying bad things about this girl. I know the grief that a family feels for a loved one going missing. I know that horrible feeling they have of never knowing what happened, so I hope her family can get answers. I also have lived in Allen for many years and have some insight into the young people of that town and know quite a few of her friends on fb. There are some good people in that friends list, so I'm not saying that she only hung out with criminals, but those she held pretty close were questionable.

Thanks for the info, cookie. I don't see a problem with mentioning CM could possibly a drug user. Drug addicts' lives are valuable.

It's clear CM has dropped weight. Could be a number of possibilities. But if she surrounds herself with people that use drugs, it's definitely something to think about.

Look, most of the above posts will be deleted, Imo. Not allowed to "bait" i.e say you know something but won't say what. It is in WS rules. I just don't want thread to be shut down. Sometimes threads are closed,pending new info, if things get out of hand.

Anyway...jmo

Can I even come out and say it? That's the only reason I haven't. I feel like I can't say anything without being scrutinized or having my posts changed or deleted. I'm not "bait"ing.

Yes you can post the theory you have. No guarantees you won't be scrutinized. Comes with the territory.

Can I even come out and say it? That's the only reason I haven't. I feel like I can't say anything without being scrutinized or having my posts changed or deleted. I'm not "bait"ing.

It is not up to me, lol. We are allowed to post theories but not gossip or rumors from FB, as far as I know. This case is especially difficult here, as with LE not naming any POI's we can't even talk about public arrest records, unless they are Christina's.

Here's my theory, as you call it.

From the people I've talked to (who don't even know each other) that are in the know in Plano/Allen area and the people that know her group of friends, it's apparent to me that she's a drug addict. I can't say whether she left the garage with the guy she was seen walking with or if she had someone else come meet her, maybe a dealer, but I'm pretty certain there was no abduction and there was no foul play.

Nobody wastes time and resources to search for someone without having an idea of what may have happened. Why search Allen? Well, they say because she's from Allen. Ok, why is that a good reason? I'll tell you why. They searched Allen because they know that she knows where to go and who to buy from, and if somebody met her at the garage, then they were probably an Allen resident, and she probably ended up in Allen.

I would very much appreciate hearing everyone's theories. I feel like I'm lost in the garage on this one.

Here's my theory, as you call it.

From the people I've talked to (who don't even know each other) that are in the know in Plano/Allen area and the people that know her group of friends, it's apparent to me that she's a drug addict. I can't say whether she left the garage with the guy she was seen walking with or if she had someone else come meet her, maybe a dealer, but I'm pretty certain there was no abduction and there was no foul play.

Nobody wastes time and resources to search for someone without having an idea of what may have happened. Why search Allen? Well, they say because she's from Allen. Ok, why is that a good reason? I'll tell you why. They searched Allen because they know that she knows where to go and who to buy from, and if somebody met her at the garage, then they were probably an Allen resident, and she probably ended up in Allen.

Makes sense, but how is the family involved? Just by not telling LE about the drugs? ty

Makes sense, but how is the family involved? Just by not telling LE about the drugs? ty

LE doesn't need the family to tell them anything. LE has eyes everywhere. They know the background of every person Christina was friend or for with. They have undercover policemen and women that could probably tell the family things they would have never known. They know. They play games, and play them well.

LE doesn't need the family to tell them anything. LE has eyes everywhere. They know the background of every person Christina was friend or for with. They have undercover policemen and women that could probably tell the family things they would have never known. They know. They play games, and play them well.

It is also my thoughts and opinion that in these days and times... undercover LE is beneficial in the party scene.
For a Prime Example ...EDM party music/dance/bright laser light goers..... perhaps there is this new 21 yr old dude "Dawnie" who is all tatted and pierced and he just moved here from "Houston" he gets invited to start interacting with "Freds group" they start hanging out all the time ..Raging,Riding and Rolling ..with in a matter of weeks Dawnie knows every thing about Freds Group ...Dawnie is cool and finds out all about the supply line to keep that group going.... Main Point ... Dawnie is not really just 21 try about 29 and undercover and he has played and put himself in the game ....does he bust the users?? Sometimes....depends what Fred's group actually does..... but most of the time it is specifically for intel purposes.

This case just makes me so sad. There is nothing we can really talk about as compared to Hannah's case where you cannot even begin to keep up with the posts/threads. Everyone leaving this morning to go search for Hannah (I'm thankful!) and I so wish more could be done to help find Christina. I feel the case may be going a little stale without some information from LE. JMO

Txyorkiemom - thanks so much for keeping this thread going.

I have a sick feeling that Christina's case is going to go cold, and that breaks my heart. :(

I live in the metroplex, saw her on an electronic billboard yesterday on 121. Hopefully it will generate some leads for her case!

This case just makes me so sad. There is nothing we can really talk about as compared to Hannah's case where you cannot even begin to keep up with the posts/threads. Everyone leaving this morning to go search for Hannah (I'm thankful!) and I so wish more could be done to help find Christina. I feel the case may be going a little stale without some information from LE. JMO

Txyorkiemom - thanks so much for keeping this thread going.

Awwee Thanks Cat,

The whole situation makes me sad really. There are so many horrible things that are happening everyday in the world.

This case is so frustrating to me... since what I really pray for at this point is closure for Christina's family. We can all speculate and theorize as to who and how and such..and there will seemingly be plenty of time and opportunity for that. But right now ..at this moment in time... Exactly where she physically is located is the direction of the focus that should be Numero Uno priority.
At 4am this morning is 3 weeks since she has vanished without a trace... No hat,No Cell,No Backpack,No Shoe not even a lost set of keys have been recovered. All we have to go on is who she was with and the characteristics of said circle and electronic crumbs of a trail that is silent.

I live in the metroplex, saw her on an electronic billboard yesterday on 121. Hopefully it will generate some leads for her case!

I believe that it was mentioned in the press at the vigil, Christina's mom has gotten Dart to donate 25 spots on the transit lines...exactly which ones I do not know.

I am confused about the drug theory...here's why.
If CM's family knows that releasing that info would help locate her, why would they NOT release it?
For crying out loud! She has not been hear from or seen in three weeks! Her parents don't seem like pretentious snobs. They seem like cool young parents. Parents who probably knew their daughter dabbled here and there.
Eh...I don't know.

ETA: I did read somewhere that some one said if no progress is made soon then Jonni will have to release more info. FWIW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange