GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #5 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking that every creep, perv, and trafficking gang member scopes out the Shops because it's a popular place and there are beautiful women everywhere. Of course, it is Texas and there are beautiful women everywhere.[/QUOTE
Of course! Every creep in Dallas knows there is only one working camera there and which one it is!

What if CM hailed a ride and went to Ft. Worth, got there, and then was killed and dumped off some place by her bf?

If you search Christina's friends, it's easy to find someone with those initials.......

Also, the article mentions that her mother has never met him so I doubt it would be an ex.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local/investigates/2014/08/21/14208728/

This is unrelated to this case but scared of LE in Plano are not pursuing thus as to me based on this case apparently the Plano police are falling a little behind on pursuing rape relates cases/issues. I don't live in Plano but I work there and shop there a lot and can't even recall how many times I've been to the shops of Legacy. It's all very Scary

Cindy

FOR CLARITY:

Christina was with 4-5 of her friends the night of the disappearance. They all parked close to each other but Christina rode with them after leaving the bar to get something to eat before returning to her girlfriend’s apartment in the Shops. Strike the RED please ...
the apartment is not IN the Shops ..
The Apartment is on Scruggs 6/10 of a mile south from where Christina's car was parked.

Of course! Every creep in Dallas knows there is only one working camera there and which one it is!

That's for sure and possibly why a young woman was assaulted there. . . I'd like to see a link about that assault.

I'm thinking that every creep, perv, and trafficking gang member scopes out the Shops because it's a popular place and there are beautiful women everywhere. Of course, it is Texas and there are beautiful women everywhere.[/QUOTE

I'll take Cheap Security for $500 Chuck

I'll take Cheap Security for $500 Chuck

That's for sure and possibly why a young woman was assaulted there. . . I'd like to see a link about that assault.

The person who did the interview is not giving up much. She said she is not an investigative reporter..blah blah blah

The person who did the interview is not giving up much. She said she is not an investigative reporter..blah blah blah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaximusWolff