GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the fundraising event that was planned for tonight was cancelled. Her mom said it wasn't the right setting for them. Maybe because it was a bar and people would be drinking? I could understand that. Party scene vs searching and waiting.

Looks like the fundraising event that was planned for tonight was cancelled. Her mom said it wasn't the right setting for them. Maybe because it was a bar and people would be drinking? I could understand that. Party scene vs searching and waiting.

That is a great idea.... How about the Non Working 24/7 Security Property Mgt Up the ante on the $$$$$ reward money... wonder if anyone would talk then??? Someone has to know something!!

Why is seemingly assumed that LE did nothing to work to clear these people? If, as "reported", they did not take LD tests although people offered to take them, then there must be a reason. I would guess that the guy's car was searched and his whereabouts verified, i.e that he got home by 4:30 or whatever, but jmo. LE are not morons, in most cases. They do want to solve crimes. Just as the BF was probably as cleared as anyone can be, while she remains missing. I doubt anyone is considered 100% cleared. But LE does not even have proof of a crime.

All jmo

Why is seemingly assumed that LE did nothing to work to clear these people? If, as "reported", they did not take LD tests although people offered to take them, then there must be a reason. I would guess that the guy's car was searched and his whereabouts verified, i.e that he got home by 4:30 or whatever, but jmo. LE are not morons, in most cases. They do want to solve crimes. Just as the BF was probably as cleared as anyone can be, while she remains missing. I doubt anyone is considered 100% cleared. But LE does not even have proof of a crime.

All jmo

I don't doubt that LE is intelligent or capable, but are the people heading this investigation lazy?

All jmo

Good points but what if your alibi is someone saying yes he came and hung out at my house and crashed here? Let's say that was true BUT when he came to that person's house no one mentioned that someone else came with him. Sometimes partial truth can get someone off the hook. As long as certain details are left out.

Her mom is also not friends on FB (anymore?) with the "author" of the article who was also organizing the fundraising event. And the author has been deleted from the Find Christina page. The author has now posted a blog entry about why she runs that blog - because I would imagine people are questioning her motives. The details of the cancelled event seemed very sketchy and strung together like a tin-can phone. I do have suspicions that she's one of those people who wanted to insert herself into the situation and get a little attention for her blog and herself. I'm afraid she attempted to befriend CM's mother with less than honorable intentions. People like that suck.

Good points but what if your alibi is someone saying yes he came and hung out at my house and crashed here? Let's say that was true BUT when he came to that person's house no one mentioned that someone else came with him. Sometimes partial truth can get someone off the hook. As long as certain details are left out.

Well, as I said, no one can really be cleared until she is found, if then. Unless they are on video elsewhere. But they could match up alibis with pings, GPS, etc and do the best they can.

One case I followed, not sure which one of the hundreds, lol, after a perp was charged, LE said they had investigated over 200 people, issued something like 30 search warrants and more, all while we thought nothing was being done. So there is just no way to tell. And believe me, silence from LE on these cases is the norm, unless of course it involves a child. LE often fails in how they deal with the public in MP cases, but do their jobs behind the scenes. Jmo

I've been away for a while. Has anyone heard about the Christina Dateline episode? We saw them filming over at Shops. I saw a commercial and I thought it was tonight but I'm watching now and it's a different episode.

Anyone know when the Christina episode will air?

Can someone clue this idiot in on the REO Speedwagon references? I'm lost.

Someone may have answered you already, but I'm just jumping on here., so just in case.

REO Speedwagon = rock band. Had a song in the early 80's called Take it on the Run with the lyrics "Heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who, heard it from another you been messin' around..."

It's just my go to thought when I hear something second or third hand.

Her mom is also not friends on FB (anymore?) with the "author" of the article who was also organizing the fundraising event.

You can't tell who she's friends with unless you're friends with her yourself. I take it y'all are friends.

@Tcmom I noticed she wasn't in the group anymore...I would like to know CM's mom's take on the article at this point. Wonder what transpired behind the scenes.
@forensix I think some of them only air online. Are you sure hers is getting tv time? I hope so.

I've been away for a while. Has anyone heard about the Christina Dateline episode? We saw them filming over at Shops. I saw a commercial and I thought it was tonight but I'm watching now and it's a different episode.

Anyone know when the Christina episode will air?

I read it would be January, at least.

You can't tell who she's friends with unless you're friends with her yourself. I take it y'all are friends.
No, I'm not. Actually I looked at the girls friends list of some 3500 names and saw that CM's mom wasn't on there.

No, I'm not. Actually I looked at the girls friends list of some 3500 names and saw that CM's mom wasn't on there.

She's still in JM's likes. Anyway, who knows what's going on between them. What we do know is that the article was part true and part false. We're where we started.

I am glad they are clearing that up quickly!!

Now the issues of the cameras working or not for security of the property and general public is another question

Regarding the security cameras - haven't seen the following discussed and since I'm always behind (still am), I'm rarely the first to bring up an idea - but someone mentioned they are motion detectors/cameras. For several days I've been wondering if there is a simple sensor that can be hindered easily to stop the cameras from operating. If that's the case, someone may have done that ahead of time. Is it even possible to do or to do so you're not seen tampering with the camera/s? In other words, maybe the cameras weren't broken but someone disabled them on purpose.

I hate to say this (or think it) but many people from Christina's "old" group of friends were around that night/morning. What if more than one person is in on whatever happened to Christina?

Wait, isn't that the investigation discovery episode that will air in January? Forensix, were you referring to that or is Dateline also filming something?

I thought only one show was doing it but not sure.

She's still in JM's likes. Anyway, who knows what's going on between them. What we do know is that the article was part true and part false. We're where we started.

Are ya'll talking about the UptownGirl article being inacurate and that author not having JM on her friends list, or the other Hoffman article that was just recently linked?? Sorry, but I'm getting confused, so I wanted to clarify.
:confused:

are ya'll talking about the uptowngirl article being inacurate and that author not having jm on her friends list, or the other hoffman article that was just recently linked?? Sorry, but i'm getting confused, so i wanted to clarify.
:confused:

utdg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members