GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing forth the links posted by AlwaysonmyMind regarding cameras working at Shops of Legacy and that was brought forth by txyorkiemom:

From the Shops at Legacy Facebook page and can be viewed without a Facebook account. This was in response to a comment about the cameras not working:

•The Shops at Legacy Hi S***** *****, the safety and security of our customers is a top priority - The Shops at Legacy has 24 hour security on site, the Plano Police has a sub-station on property and we have an operational surveillance system in our parking garages.
September 12 at 3:25pm

The Shops at Legacy Hi S***** *****, any questions regarding our video footage needs to be directed to the Plano Police Department as this is still under investigation and we are unable to comment. Our thoughts are with the Morris family.
Yesterday at 8:08am

https://www.facebook.com/ShopsAtLegacy

A big hug to Alwaysonmymind and Txyorkiemom! :grouphug:

:eek:fftopic: 2013 On The Tonight Show, Jimmy Fallon writes a "Thank-You Note" to the PSL. Then Saturday Night Live features the PSL in a skit too shocking to explain - You'll have to look it up. FNM October 2014.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Vigil-Held-for-Missing-Woman-Christina-Morris-275692101.html

Morris, 23, was last seen in the early-morning hours of Aug. 30 at the Shops of Legacy shopping

center in Plano.Surveillance video from the shopping center shows Morris and a man, who has been described by

family members as a friend
of Morris' from high school, approaching a parking garage.

Family members describes him that way .....
Honest Question HERE: Is that how she would characterize it herself?? Is that what her closest friend in the past months would call him???

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Vigil-Held-for-Missing-Woman-Christina-Morris-275692101.html

Morris, 23, was last seen in the early-morning hours of Aug. 30 at the Shops of Legacy shopping

center in Plano.Surveillance video from the shopping center shows Morris and a man, who has been described by

family members as a friend
of Morris' from high school, approaching a parking garage.

Family members describes him that way .....
Honest Question HERE: Is that how she would characterize it herself?? Is that what her closest friend in the past months would call him???

Well, he's friends with them on sm and I saw that PP posted a comment about his car pic, so I think it's fair to say that they were in the circle. Not like he was some guy wanting to fit into their group and no one was letting him in. JMO

I just keep going back to the original news article ....

I just find a bit of bitterness of betrayal in the quoted commentary from the EX. He wanted to make sure that was a known fact from the get go!!!

Sorry, but this still baffles me:

“She was supposed to call her friends that she made it home safely…She never got that phone call,” McElroy said.

Quoted from http://cw33.com/2014/09/04/police-s...r-woman-who-disappeared-from-shops-at-legacy/

Yes, what is the point of saying "Call me when you get home so I know you made it!" if the person you expect to call NEVER calls and you just blow it off!!! She was supposed to be travelling over an hour away at 4am after a night out!! It's not like she was driving to the Kroger down the street -- "Let me know when you get to the bread aisle..."
WHY did her friends not worry before this?? (And don't bash me for asking this or say I'm being mean to her friends, because her mom says plain as day right there that “She was supposed to call her friends that she made it home safely…She never got that phone call,”)

Bringing forth the links posted by AlwaysonmyMind regarding cameras working at Shops of Legacy and that was brought forth by txyorkiemom:

https://www.facebook.com/ShopsAtLegacy

A big hug to Alwaysonmymind and Txyorkiemom! :grouphug:

:eek:fftopic: 2013 On The Tonight Show, Jimmy Fallon writes a "Thank-You Note" to the PSL. Then Saturday Night Live features the PSL in a skit too shocking to explain - You'll have to look it up. FNM October 2014.

Why are Shops unable to comment ?? Either they are in perfect working order or not!!!

I just keep going back to the original news article ....

I just find a bit of bitterness of betrayal in the quoted commentary from the EX. He wanted to make sure that was a known fact from the get go!!!

...or wants to be sure the public knows that bf is no angel....

New theory alert (with no evidence to support it)- someone gave me the idea up the thread. Maybe CM did drive away that night. They have video of 3 cars leaving so they say... maybe she did do as planned drove back to FW. Maybe something happened there and her car was brought back?? I know its a stretch but she wasn't reported missing for 3-4 days! Even by the person she lived with, whom she called and texted at least 15 times that night!!! And her last message was supposedly 'leave the door unlocked'. This person was not concerned that she never came home after that supposed text? That she missed work? Didn't have spare clothes? Ask him to take care of the dog? Her boss alerted everyone for crying out loud?!?! From the time she was last seen on video, to the time she was noticed missing is quite a long time. Long enough to drive a car back to Plano. I know its a stretch, but I don't think someone can just go poof in the middle of the night in a parking garage with cameras that the Shops said were working. With my theory though, at least two people would have to be involved maybe (one to drive CMs car and one to drive another car).... I just don't know and I hope there are answers soon.

Beautiful Bean Footage of walking video from Youtube. Hope it works for you mck16.

[video=youtu;BFoPqWXSy18]http://youtu.be/BFoPqWXSy18[/video]

Well, he's friends with them on sm and I saw that PP posted a comment about his car pic, so I think it's fair to say that they were in the circle. Not like he was some guy wanting to fit into their group and no one was letting him in. JMO

What is SM and PP?

Yes, what is the point of saying "Call me when you get home so I know you made it!" if the person you expect to call NEVER calls and you just blow it off!!! She was supposed to be travelling over an hour away at 4am after a night out!! It's not like she was driving to the Kroger down the street -- "Let me know when you get to the bread aisle..."
WHY did her friends not worry before this?? (And don't bash me for asking this or say I'm being mean to her friends, because her mom says plain as day right there that “She was supposed to call her friends that she made it home safely…She never got that phone call,”)

Well I sure as heck am not gonna bash ya Cookie .. I would and will back you up on this point 110% 24/7.

I see failure of accountability or everyone was zoned out in a remote village

New theory alert (with no evidence to support it)- someone gave me the idea up the thread. Maybe CM did drive away that night. They have video of 3 cars leaving so they say... maybe she did do as planned drove back to FW. Maybe something happened there and her car was brought back?? I know its a stretch but she wasn't reported missing for 3-4 days! Even by the person she lived with, whom she called and texted at least 15 times that night!!! And her last message was supposedly 'leave the door unlocked'. This person was not concerned that she never came home after that supposed text? That she missed work? Didn't have spare clothes? Ask him to take care of the dog? Her boss alerted everyone for crying out loud?!?! From the time she was last seen on video, to the time she was noticed missing is quite a long time. Long enough to drive a car back to Plano. I know its a stretch, but I don't think someone can just go poof in the middle of the night in a parking garage with cameras that the Shops said were working. With my theory though, at least two people would have to be involved maybe (one to drive CMs car and one to drive another car).... I just don't know and I hope there are answers soon.

That is good as any ...I'd roll with it !!

Interesting theory, but if they saw her car leave the garage surely there would be pics from NTTA of it driving to Fort Worth as well as it coming back. Also, if that is what LE suspected, wouldn't they have searched Fort Worth or over that way? The focus seems to be close in here, so I really think that they have no evidence of her car leaving. But that's JMO.

Hello....first time posting. There is a website called www.crimereports.com Put in the address 5700 Scruggs Way and the below comes up. Shows that on 8/31/14 at 2:32 am there was an assault. Also on the Plano Police Department Police Blotter reports that someone posted a day or two ago, on 9/2/14 at 11:41:37 there was a speeding/reckless vehicle at Headquarters Drive/Dallas Parkway NB reported. Headquarters Drive/Dallas Parkway is a 1/2 of a mile from Scruggs Way. Probably isn't anything, just found the timing peculiar since the Missing Person report was made at 11:16:58.

Crime List: 08/30/2014 00:00:00 - 09/01/2014 23:59:59

Print_icon PRINT (*For best results, select landscape orientation.)

If you viewed this list before the map was completely loaded, the incident list may be incomplete. Closing and reopening the print view will refresh the list.

Crime Type Date/Time Address Identifier Description Agency
Assault 08/31/2014 02:32 AM 5700 Block SCRUGGS WAY 00152274 Assault (Simple Assault) Plano Police Department

I agree and although it is definitely not Occam's razor or KISS, how do we know that someone did not scramble the security camera such as valet service (where is skrublove anyway? valet anyone?). I think at least 2 people are involved if they wanted to make Christina disappear off the face of the earth.

Well I sure as heck am not gonna bash ya Cookie .. I would and will back you up on this point 110% 24/7.

I see failure of accountability or everyone was zoned out in a remote village

I'm beginning to feel as if I am zoned out in a remote village... actually, that sounds quite nice, come to think of it... perhaps an island village...
:summer:

Interesting theory, but if they saw her car leave the garage surely there would be pics from NTTA of it driving to Fort Worth as well as it coming back. Also, if that is what LE suspected, wouldn't they have searched Fort Worth or over that way? The focus seems to be close in here, so I really think that they have no evidence of her car leaving. But that's JMO.

You're right. Would they say they have video of her/her car coming back? I really just don't know, but supposedly they are now searching/asking questions around Lake Louisville. That's not exactly close to Plano. I sorta believe the Shops when they say the cameras were working. It makes me think PPD has something, but what, I don't know. The behavior of the BF not reporting her is strange, even if they were in a fight. I wish we could know if he called to check on her during the time she was missing but not reported. That would be helpful.

Hello....first time posting. There is a website called www.crimereports.com Put in the address 5700 Scruggs Way and the below comes up. Shows that on 8/31/14 at 2:32 am there was an assault. Also on the Plano Police Department Police Blotter reports that someone posted a day or two ago, on 9/2/14 at 11:41:37 there was a speeding/reckless vehicle at Headquarters Drive/Dallas Parkway NB reported. Headquarters Drive/Dallas Parkway is a 1/2 of a mile from Scruggs Way. Probably isn't anything, just found the timing peculiar since the Missing Person report was made at 11:16:58.

Crime List: 08/30/2014 00:00:00 - 09/01/2014 23:59:59

Print_icon PRINT (*For best results, select landscape orientation.)

If you viewed this list before the map was completely loaded, the incident list may be incomplete. Closing and reopening the print view will refresh the list.

Crime Type Date/Time Address Identifier Description Agency
Assault 08/31/2014 02:32 AM 5700 Block SCRUGGS WAY 00152274 Assault (Simple Assault) Plano Police Department

Welcome To The Sandbox :wagon::wagon::wagon:

Home of the ALL You Can Eat OPINIONS ( kinda like an onion ..some will make you cry ... and not every one like to eat them)

Friendly reminder folks, please don't sleuth or accuse the BF of wrong doing. He has not been named a suspect or POI and at this point he is considered a victim.

Also, I see many new members and want to welcome all to WS! Please take a moment to read the rules.

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members or others that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members or others cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members