GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi... First time posting, a little nervous... Anyways, I'm really curious as to why Plano PD decided to have a seminar for safety, I'm not for sure what they called it... Seems interesting they would have some type of meeting after a young woman goes missing? I was looking on twitter and some of the reporters had taken pictures of the event, one that caught my eye was a picture of the PPP they were giving and it looked to have pictures of tons of females on it, if I can find the link I will add it, still not sure how to do that. Which brings me to my next observation where an article last night had stated Plano PD did not want reports giving tips about what they talked about in the meeting? Makes me think of possibly trafficking or something? Not sure what's your alls take on this, I do feel it's relevant to Christina's disappearance just not quite sure... Things that make you go hmmmmmmm

Don't be nervous! Great post and...:welcome4:

Hi... First time posting, a little nervous... Anyways, I'm really curious as to why Plano PD decided to have a seminar for safety, I'm not for sure what they called it... Seems interesting they would have some type of meeting after a young woman goes missing? I was looking on twitter and some of the reporters had taken pictures of the event, one that caught my eye was a picture of the PPP they were giving and it looked to have pictures of tons of females on it, if I can find the link I will add it, still not sure how to do that. Which brings me to my next observation where an article last night had stated Plano PD did not want reports giving tips about what they talked about in the meeting? Makes me think of possibly trafficking or something? Not sure what's your alls take on this, I do feel it's relevant to Christina's disappearance just not quite sure... Things that make you go hmmmmmmm

The PowerPoint they showed was showing the victims of Ted Bundy.

Oh wow!!! So why show those victims? If Plano PD has no evidence of foul play and no evidence of a crime per se, then why notify the public after someone goes missing on tips to be safe... Just thinking out loud not actually asking you these questions.

Oh wow!!! So why show those victims? If Plano PD has no evidence of foul play and no evidence of a crime per se, then why notify the public after someone goes missing on tips to be safe... Just thinking out loud not actually asking you these questions.

From what I've read the police dept holds these safety seminars regularly. It just got a lot of publicity due to the disappearance of Christina.

it was on wfaa last night, and they did reveal the tips. The one that stuck with me was -they said do not go from crime scene 1 to crime scene 2, or you have 85% chance of getting murdered

I already knew this, but the way they phrased it was weird

Apparently, there has been more demand for the seminars in response to the disappearance of CM. I saw that too, a lot of women and parents taking their daughters from what I could see. I actually should have taken mine. But, forget what PPD wants at this point, if there is something that someone wants to share...share it. I could give you several instances where PPD has been ineffective in my personal experiences, bordering on incompetent and certainly lazy.
I smiled and took video a couple of weeks prior to CM going missing when I was walking home from a few drinks with friends at 11:00pm and I passed a PPD cop who had about fifteen 15/16yr olds on Bishop gathered (apparently some had been drinking) and he started his scolding with 'Ladies and Gentlemen, we can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way....' All that I could think of was an episode of Andy Griffith when Barney Fife said the same thing. :happydance: As I continued to walk, I saw that he had backup. Additional PPD were stationed on side streets, lol.

Apparently, there has been more demand for the seminars in response to the disappearance of CM. I saw that too, a lot of women and parents taking their daughters from what I could see. I actually should have taken mine. But, forget what PPD wants at this point, if there is something that someone wants to share...share it. I could give you several instances where PPD has been ineffective in my personal experiences, bordering on incompetent and certainly lazy.
I smiled and took video a couple of weeks prior to CM going missing when I was walking home from a few drinks with friends at 11:00pm and I passed a PPD cop who had about fifteen 15/16yr olds on Bishop gathered (apparently some had been drinking) and he started his scolding with 'Ladies and Gentlemen, we can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way....' All that I could think of was an episode of Andy Griffith when Barney Fife said the same thing. :happydance: As I continued to walk, I saw that he had backup. Additional PPD were stationed on side streets, lol.

I'm not sure what you are saying you expected LE to do differently after coming upon 15 teenagers at 11pm when you say it was clear that they had been drinking? I would hope he would have backup, and I also would hope other cops would have been on side streets. It's not uncommon for teens to take off running in a situation like that. At 15/16 I'd be surprised if all they'd partaken in was a few Keystone Lights.

These 3 children don't have a Mom now and Dad going to prison, why don't these nuts think about the end result! I am fed up with all these men killing women!

So true! Flower Mound is another place you don't expect these kind of things to happen, but you just don't know anymore.

“We are making some progress,” said Officer David Tilley with the Plano Police Department. “At this point in time, we're still looking at a missing person, but we have to treat this as a serious case… there's a lot of information we're not releasing because we have to maintain the integrity of this case.”

“We are making some progress,” said Officer David Tilley with the Plano Police Department. “At this point in time, we're still looking at a missing person, but we have to treat this as a serious case… there's a lot of information we're not releasing because we have to maintain the integrity of this case.”

BBM
this reminds me of the Erin Corwin case. Investigators, until the point they finally found her body, stated several times that there was no proof EC was not missing voluntarily. They knew she had been killed (I believe since day one of her missing). But they could not prove it until they found her.

Behind the scenes they had been doing everything they could to solve the case and find her. But the general public had no idea.

I kind of wish MSM had warned us about Jennifer Huston. I was mortified when they found her hanging. Maybe just a little. . . she may be suffering from depression and not feeling well or something. I don't know. Just a little warning.

There were many clues in the Jennifer Huston case & many posters predicted the outcome. After her case & Leanne Beardens, suicide is always on my list of possibilities. We know people can hide what's going on in the inside. CM was crying on that Friday. She argued with her bf that night/morning. Her boyfriend did not care enough to answer her texts in her mind. She made a dubious excuse to leave the party. Suicide would not be my first choice, but would not be a great shock.

There were many clues in the Jennifer Huston case & many posters predicted the outcome. After her case & Leanne Beardens, suicide is always on my list of possibilities. We know people can hide what's going on in the inside. CM was crying on that Friday. She argued with her bf that night/morning. Her boyfriend did not care enough to answer her texts in her mind. She made a dubious excuse to leave the party. Suicide would not be my first choice, but would not be a great shock.

I feel like if I had followed Jennifer Huston's case here, I might have been more prepared for the outcome. Always had a bad feeling, but thought maybe she had driven off the road accidentally and ended up at the bottom of a ravine where she couldn't be seen by passing motorists. So, unfortunately, suicide is on my list too. It is just that it would have to have been a split second decision (right after Walker Texas Stranger and she split ways) and if she did commit suicide, where? Drowning herself at the lake is on my list, but how did she get to the lake? Ocean Blue Eyes from the Georgia thread had a good friend that committed suicide by drowning and her body was never recovered. Hard to think about.

If PPD knows as little about her disappearance as we think, it seems like a conscious effort on her part not to be seen. JMO

It is never a great choice !!!
Reminds me of some Great Song Lyrics played at my husbands cousins funeral.. he too had things go wrong in his life from bad break up,legal and addiction issues ..but the most thing right in his life was his precious 4yr old son. the day after his birthday with no warning his twin brother found him hanging in a tree with the big dog chain leash. The heart breaking thing was to see his son pointing at his dads casket at the funeral and hear him say " that is my daddy ..he is gonna take care of me in heaven now"

How do you get that lonely, how do you hurt that bad
To make you make the call, that havin' no life at all
Is better than the life that you had
How do you feel so empty, you want to let it all go
How do you get that lonely... and nobody knows

Suicide? No way. A person that is intent on suicide does not think about going to get her dog, or worrying about not having keys etc. She would have been saying her goodbys and giving the dog away

It is never a great choice !!!
Reminds me of some Great Song Lyrics played at my husbands cousins funeral.. he too had things go wrong in his life from bad break up,legal and addiction issues ..but the most thing right in his life was his precious 4yr old son. the day after his birthday with no warning his twin brother found him hanging in a tree with the big dog chain leash. The heart breaking thing was to see his son pointing at his dads casket at the funeral and hear him say " that is my daddy ..he is gonna take care of me in heaven now"

How do you get that lonely, how do you hurt that bad
To make you make the call, that havin' no life at all
Is better than the life that you had
How do you feel so empty, you want to let it all go
How do you get that lonely... and nobody knows

That makes me so sad.... how could he do that to his little boy? I think I am going to cry.

Suicide? No way. A person that is intent on suicide does not think about going to get her dog, or worrying about not having keys etc. She would have been saying her goodbys and giving the dog away

But it's all hear say about the dog and keys right? I haven't seen any MSM report those as facts. Her mother addressed the dog on JVM or NG. The texts which might be true came from someone who also reported a hoax as a fact. I don't know what to think any more.

Simply not true...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member