Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One more thing--
I unsubscribed.

As many other WS members (some of whom I consider to be WS varsity/legends) have already declared, I'm stepping back from this case.

I'm uncomfortable with all the mixed-messages we're receiving from a variety of sources, and the undercurrent of apathy I'm spidey-sensing from parties unnamed.

My prayers are for Christina, resolution, and the PPD, whose job seems infinitely difficult with the swirl of inconsistencies that have driven us bonkers.

I may pop by to see if there are updates, but much like TES, I don't plan to return until there are credible leads.

Here are my parting thoughts before I sign off--
Please choose your words and thoughts carefully.
WS is an excellent crowd-sourcing tool for generating ideas to help bring missing people home and in generating awareness, and it serves an important role in our society. I'm grateful for it, and I believe in the members' integrity and sincere desire to bring about justice.

I say this with utmost love and respect-- as a legal investigator, I cringe when several theories or names/players start to rapidly gain member-momentum, especially if the theories emerge with equal strength simultaneously. I worry that it could be a playground for a defense attorney's team of strategists when it comes time to create reasonable doubt.

What are alternatives that could have happened?
What are reasonable people likely to agree could have happened?

I'm thankful for the moderators, who remind us of the rules and enforce them when necessary, because I think a big part of their role is in guarding against what I just described-- and it can't be an easy task!

Y'all are smart and caring and tenacious, and I'm proud of you.
Keep on keepin' on.

Thank you for your input. I'm not sure I understand your point about parallel theories though.
Isn't WS is a place where onlookers (that's all we really are) can come together to share theories about what may or may not have happened when a person is reported missing.
When a case takes shape (via LE's output) usually people can see the direction the case is headed. Not always though because LE can be vague and won't always name a POI (when later we learn they were quite certain all along as to who done it). When events are not so clear, since WS isn't a courtroom, it's best to keep a somewhat open mind until evidence is presented during a trial.
If defense lawyers can use our ideas to win cases (was WS around during OJ's trial?), then it is possible there isn't enough evidence to prosecute in the first place. Defense lawyers don't need WS to spin their stories imo.
That said, they may be able to feel out where gaps exist surrounding evidence (belief or disbelief).
We are rarely privy to all the evidence anyway (prior to trial).

A new show, How To Get Away With Murder, begins tonight. The title is alarming but I'll be watching!
I saw a clip and the show looks interesting.

Different theories don't bug me as much as statements meant to confuse or clutter our minds do.

I told my daughter this!!NEVER let them take you to a another location.
They will probably kill you anyway.But in a public spot,your chances are better there!!
Great advice!!!

It is great advice. I'm reminded of Samantha Koenig, the Alaska barista, taken by Israel Keyes. If I'm not mistaken she did try to make a run for it, but he caught her and she didn't fight back then. It was said there was no one in sight, but it was a public place and I feel if she had screamed and kicked up he would have run like a chicken. Gun or no gun, kill me right there I say for what will happen hidden away is a million times worse.

:tyou: :yourock: Where have you been hiding Mr. Fisher all this time? My goodness! Someone speaks common sense FINALLY! Which makes me wonder why hasn't PPD already done this - especially the footage? Wouldn't it be amazing if Mr. Fisher came on board here? :loveyou:

:tyou: :yourock: Where have you been hiding Mr. Fisher all this time? My goodness! Someone speaks common sense FINALLY! Which makes me wonder why hasn't PPD already done this - especially the footage? Wouldn't it be amazing if Mr. Fisher came on board here? :loveyou:
Ya never know ... I could be Ms Fisher !!!!:drumroll: jk

Mr Fisher sounds like this is not his 1st Rodeo ..if he is on here I am glad!!

Or US! Ha ha! We've been saying the same thing for weeks now.... but we are just armchair quarterbacks :waiting:

:guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::ditto::ditto::ditto::ditto::ditto::ditto:

Ok since we can not sleuth right now ..and have exhausted every possible stinking scenario.
What can we do until a new piece of interest is named ??
I for one am ready for just about anything that is put out there.

Ok since we can not sleuth right now ..and have exhausted every possible stinking scenario.
What can we do until a new piece of interest is named ??
I for one am ready for just about anything that is put out there.

Something has got to give!!! I feel like I'm going to explode waiting for something to break! :bombshell:

:offtopic: Has Hannah Graham's thread opened back up here? They haven't found her yet. Maybe they got the wrong guy in Texas?

I did have my questioned answered from earlier of why do all these crackpots come to Texas:

"We seem to be the end of the road," said Galveston County Sheriff Henry Trochesset. "For us, it's not strange that someone like that would be arrested here."

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/chief-no-idea-where-missing-virginia-student-is

Anyone want to go over the HF Media Interview?

Anyone want to go over the Fisher interview??

Anyone just wanna go get a cup a coffee???

Think with me, Cook...if noone was at the lake...why is LE searching there?? Right?

Maybe the drone search turned up images to investigate? When TES left the area, they took the footage to be examined with them, right?

Anyone want to go over the HF Media Interview?

Anyone want to go over the Fisher interview??

Anyone just wanna go get a cup a coffee???

Anyone want to look at some Joseph Bleu stills..... No no no :gasp:

Back in Plano, Fisher says if he was investigating Christina’s case he’d re-interview the folks who knew her best.

I think that's what we were doing this morning when Cookie and txyorkiemom put together our Power Point demonstration going back who figures in to Christina missing and who figures out.

and then there’s criminal background checks, phone records and emails

“We’ve got to eliminate people, that tells us where we are.” said Fisher

http://cw33.com/2014/09/25/lost-to-found-private-investigator-on-finding-christina-morris/

Hey Brazer .. you caught up with everything???

Hi TxOrkieMom - thanks for asking - my passion got the best of me and was out of pocket the past few days. Plus my regular work is crazy this time of year.

This whole thing has had a personal impact on me for a variety of reasons. I would love to give my thoughts from a perspective that many people on here might have issues with. Just not sure I can do it.

interesting how we consistently have 11 guests all day

Hi TxOrkieMom - thanks for asking - my passion got the best of me and was out of pocket the past few days. Plus my regular work is crazy this time of year.

This whole thing has had a personal impact on me for a variety of reasons. I would love to give my thoughts from a perspective that many people on here might have issues with. Just not sure I can do it.

Most of us agree with you, and, wish we could just say what's on the tip of our tongues.
However, we can discuss without naming names, blaming or bashing. We have also grown accustomed to the hint-clue game. Try it. It works.
And...IMO/JMO/MOO at the end of your post are important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState