GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, what is the point of saying "Call me when you get home so I know you made it!" if the person you expect to call NEVER calls and you just blow it off!!! She was supposed to be travelling over an hour away at 4am after a night out!! It's not like she was driving to the Kroger down the street -- "Let me know when you get to the bread aisle..."
WHY did her friends not worry before this?? (And don't bash me for asking this or say I'm being mean to her friends, because her mom says plain as day right there that “She was supposed to call her friends that she made it home safely…She never got that phone call,”)

She never got that phone call? That makes no sense. Do we mean she never made that phone call? Please clue me in ?

The quote makes no sense. First "she was supposed to call", then "she never got that phone call".

Mom either misspoke or was misquoted.

Obviously her mom's syntax was not quite textbook perfect. I'm sure she misspoke and given the circumstances, I don't blame her. I'd probably have a hard time forming a complete sentence if my kid went missing.

**Actually, in the video her mom actually says "THEY never got that phone call." But the article quotes her incorrectly.
So there ya go. Mystery of the quote solved.
At least one of our questions has been answered.

Today in the news is not so great...
Would be a great day for news that our girl has been found!!!

it was on wfaa last night, and they did reveal the tips. The one that stuck with me was -they said do not go from crime scene 1 to crime scene 2, or you have 85% chance of getting murdered

I already knew this, but the way they phrased it was weird

My dad was in LE for years and he always said that even if you have a gun to your head or knife to your throat, NEVER Go with them if it is in your power. He said scream no matter what, fight...because if you are in a parking lot with a gun to your head... chances are the person won't shoot you and draw attention to themselves...its a bluff. And even if they do, its far better to be shot in a public area or an area with people than to go to a second isolated area. There are always issues with this of course.... sometimes your grabbed and can't get away... but if possible, do everything in your power in captivity on the way to draw attention to yourself, jump from the car, push the drive to run into a pole...anything...just try to not have to be taken further.

Hi folks! New here. Been reading the threads for a while and no matter what has been discovered and said, I still immediately go back to my immediate reaction. It's interesting because in talking with a few friends when this first happened. All four of us drew the same conclusion prior to our f2f discussion. I have to admit I don't have much of an imagination and I'm pretty much a black and white kind of person in my decision making so my theory may seem over simplified.

Moderator, I'll be careful but please delete if I break any rules.

To me this just wreaks of dysfunction, jealousy, & loss of control. If there was alcohol or any other substances involved that only adds fuel to the fire. Fight--> possible cheating--> night out with friends--> no response from significant other--> imagination runs wild/emotions build--> decides to just leave and go home to "see what the *bleep* is going on at home". She leaves and another person decides to also leave (i.e. yeah, I've got to go as well, I'll walk with you since my car is in the same garage). A certain individual is waiting and sees CM walk out with another man. CM decides to get in car with said individual to "talk" and things go south. I really don't feel the "walker" as he's been referred to has anything to do with it. Just my two cents.

May not be fair, but all the arrows in my head go right back to this.

Hi folks! New here. Been reading the threads for a while and no matter what has been discovered and said, I still immediately go back to my immediate reaction. It's interesting because in talking with a few friends when this first happened. All four of us drew the same conclusion prior to our f2f discussion. I have to admit I don't have much of an imagination and I'm pretty much a black and white kind of person in my decision making so my theory may seem over simplified.

Moderator, I'll be careful but please delete if I break any rules.

To me this just wreaks of dysfunction, jealousy, & loss of control. If there was alcohol or any other substances involved that only adds fuel to the fire. Fight--> possible cheating--> night out with friends--> no response from significant other--> imagination runs wild/emotions build--> decides to just leave and go home to "see what the *bleep* is going on at home". She leaves and another person decides to also leave (i.e. yeah, I've got to go as well, I'll walk with you since my car is in the same garage). A certain individual is waiting and sees CM walk out with another man. CM decides to get in car with said individual to "talk" and things go south. I really don't feel the "walker" as he's been referred to has anything to do with it. Just my two cents.

May not be fair, but all the arrows in my head go right back to this.

:welcome4: Thanks for posting! You make very good points and the 4 days not reporting and adding guilt trip to mom sucks.

New video and write up.
http://cw33.com/2014/09/25/lost-to-found-private-investigator-on-finding-christina-morris/

PLANO, TX — The weathered posters for Christina Morris are a reminder to folks in Plano the 23-year-old is still missing. Morris seems to have vanished without a trace, and Plano PD has yet to come up with a clue to solve this case.

“There are two things you have to consider — was this a random act, or was it planned? And at this point it could be either one,” Private Investigator Andrew Fisher said.

Even though he hasn’t been involved in this search, Fisher says he’d start with all the security cameras — and there are plenty at The Shops at Legacy .

“It would take someone a couple of days to gather up that photo evidence and put it together that would allow the examination of license tag numbers of people coming and going at our particular point in time,” Fisher explained.

Surveillance cameras may have helped solve the case of another missing woman, Hannah Graham. Video shows the UVA student coming and going the night she disappeared. She’s spotted at a gas station and then at a bar.

The prime suspect in the case was caught more than 2,000 miles away here Texas. A deputy spotted Jesse Matthew Jr. on the beach in Galveston Wednesday afternoon and took him into custody.

Back in Plano, Fisher says if he was investigating Christina’s case he’d re-interview the folks who knew her best.

“The boyfriend is a good guy to go to, he knows something, he is going to know something.” said Fisher. and then there’s criminal background checks, phone records and emails

“We’ve got to eliminate people, that tells us where we are.” said Fisher

fisher knows time is not on Christina’s side, she`s been missing for almost a month now.

“We’ve got to get down to things that we know, and right now we don`t know a lot but we got a good place to start.” Fisher said.

Hmmm sounds like what we've been trying to do here on WS. But.... slap, slap, slap....

Suicide? No way. A person that is intent on suicide does not think about going to get her dog, or worrying about not having keys etc. She would have been saying her goodbys and giving the dog away

Leanne Bearden had a job interview scheduled that day & Jennifer was pottie training her young son & looking forward to an anniversary get away.

I told my daughter this!!NEVER let them take you to a another location.
They will probably kill you anyway.But in a public spot,your chances are better there!!
Great advice!!!

I told my daughter this!!NEVER let them take you to a another location.
They will probably kill you anyway.But in a public spot,your chances are better there!!
Great advice!!!

Cute Kitty ..looks just like mine

New video and write up.
http://cw33.com/2014/09/25/lost-to-found-private-investigator-on-finding-christina-morris/

PLANO, TX — The weathered posters for Christina Morris are a reminder to folks in Plano the 23-year-old is still missing. Morris seems to have vanished without a trace, and Plano PD has yet to come up with a clue to solve this case.

“There are two things you have to consider — was this a random act, or was it planned? And at this point it could be either one,” Private Investigator Andrew Fisher said.

Even though he hasn’t been involved in this search, Fisher says he’d start with all the security cameras — and there are plenty at The Shops at Legacy .

“It would take someone a couple of days to gather up that photo evidence and put it together that would allow the examination of license tag numbers of people coming and going at our particular point in time,” Fisher explained.

Surveillance cameras may have helped solve the case of another missing woman, Hannah Graham. Video shows the UVA student coming and going the night she disappeared. She’s spotted at a gas station and then at a bar.

The prime suspect in the case was caught more than 2,000 miles away here Texas. A deputy spotted Jesse Matthew Jr. on the beach in Galveston Wednesday afternoon and took him into custody.

Back in Plano, Fisher says if he was investigating Christina’s case he’d re-interview the folks who knew her best.

“The boyfriend is a good guy to go to, he knows something, he is going to know something.” said Fisher. and then there’s criminal background checks, phone records and emails

fisher knows time is not on Christina’s side, she`s been missing for almost a month now.

“We’ve got to get down to things that we know, and right now we don`t know a lot but we got a good place to start.” Fisher said.

Hmmm sounds like what we've been trying to do here on WS. But.... slap, slap, slap....

Sounds like Christina's family needs to hire this guy.

New video and write up.

Cookie thank you so much for posting this new information ,
I really have to agree with this investigators insight and position.
Time just is not on Christina's side for a while now I'm afraid.

Maybe if they hired him we wouldn't have to wait til January when the episode of CMA disappearing premieres...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003