GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok since we can not sleuth right now ..and have exhausted every possible stinking scenario.
What can we do until a new piece of interest is named ??
I for one am ready for just about anything that is put out there.

How about a new theory: CM got to her car, but was feeling a little off to be driving that far home. So she thought she would walk around a minute. Instead of clearing her head she became more confused and eventually she became totally confused and disorientated. She wandered off out of the garage and who knows where. Maybe a field or down à road. She passes out and dies. This would involve an overdose. And after 3 or 4 days of 100+ temps there isn't much left to find. Plus it was a holiday weekend and no highway or construction crews working.

The only other person I can see logically involved is the guy walking her out and he seems to have been c!eared. Otherwise it is her all the way. jmo

Hi TxOrkieMom - thanks for asking - my passion got the best of me and was out of pocket the past few days. Plus my regular work is crazy this time of year.

This whole thing has had a personal impact on me for a variety of reasons. I would love to give my thoughts from a perspective that many people on here might have issues with. Just not sure I can do it.

Go Right Ahead ... but we can not name names

1st off Do you feel Mr Fisher is correct in his statements to this new MSM article and Interview ?

I wonder where bf goes all day, what are his habits, where does he work(just online store)who does he hang out with, is he helping in search?

Honest Question .... Do Skateboarders get paid when they are doing their tricks and jumps??

Possibly. Spray tan is quite the norm with the girls here, so someone can be tan even without ever seeing the light of day.

o/t ~ Last week or so when I looked to see which shops are at The Shops at Legacy, I noticed a lot of eyelash places too. I've heard a lot about the newish hair blowout places but didn't realize there are specific shops for eyelashes. Is it common for young women to have lashes applied? Just curious.

o/t ~ Last week or so when I looked to see which shops are at The Shops at Legacy, I noticed a lot of eyelash places too. I've heard a lot about the newish hair blowout places but didn't realize there are specific shops for eyelashes. Is it common for young women to have lashes applied? Just curious.

Yes this is very common from 25-65 year old women. I have two friends who own lash studios and they make very good incomes! I would definitely consider if I wasn't blessed with my already luscious lashes ;)

My lands, yes! Everything's bigger here in Texas! Including lashes! Yeehaw!

Another post, another site:
Contrary to popular belief, not all meth addicts have bad teeth and skin lesions. The weight might be a tell. Her being friends with my friend, another tiny skinny good looking girl who has now gone to FL to rehab to get right, might be a tell.

Above post snipped by me (I began typing in the middle which results in split posts if quoted again).

How do users avoid the bad teeth and skin lesions? Not addicts or haven't been using too long? Because, most girls, if they've seen those pictures, would be afraid to get hooked on Meth imo. How can one be sure they won't get hooked?

:wink: I do believe it is. :winkkiss: The longer the better.

I'm 38 and have eyelash extensions. ;)

How about a new theory: CM got to her car, but was feeling a little off to be driving that far home. So she thought she would walk around a minute. Instead of clearing her head she became more confused and eventually she became totally confused and disorientated. She wandered off out of the garage and who knows where. Maybe a field or down à road. She passes out and dies. This would involve an overdose. And after 3 or 4 days of 100+ temps there isn't much left to find. Plus it was a holiday weekend and no highway or construction crews working.

The only other person I can see logically involved is the guy walking her out and he seems to have been c!eared. Otherwise it is her all the way. jmo

I agree that the 3 to 4 days in this Texas heat is not going to leave much to find. Time is of the essence, but it has already been a month. Even when deer season opens or squirrel, there's just not going to be much left if Christina is out there to find.

found this article:
Has Hunter Foster been trying to cover-up something nefarious here? Jonni Lee mentioned on HLN last night, he`s been cooperative and has joined in with the searching parties, who are frantically combing the surrounding Plano neighborhood for this young lady.

Well, still, his story doesn`t make a great deal of sense; the couple, apparently, had some kind of argument, then she never comes home that day. It wasn`t until work called him on Tuesday, asking what happened to Christina (she always went to work-she`s the marketing director for Trust None Streetwear and Hunter is her partner-Star-Telegram), before he begins to stir a little (or gets visibly concerned).

To me, this is suspicious behavior, but I don`t know whether this is enough unto itself to call him a suspect. I do believe he`ll need to elaborate the details of those several days, both before Christina vanished, and the days afterwards also, hour for hour, minute for minute, second for second, before this is all over with, should that occur.

The final item I`ll mention, before taking this to the printing press (The Student Operated Press), might be looked at as a sidebar, but I thought it was significant, nonetheless. The last several paragraphs of a Star-Telegram article (Mounted team joins search for Fort Worth woman, by Monica S. Nagy) recalls an incident back in March, where a friend (purportedly) freaked out and ripped Ms Morris off; totally flipped out! Bet the cops are tracking down this character right now.

http://thesop.org/story/20140909/in...unter-foster-delay-reporting-her-missing.html

actually makes sense as far as their theory goes. I had a girl from Allen HS tweet me that her mother thought she had saw CM by Anderson MS walking...she said they were reporting it. I guess her mom didn't think about it until she saw all the news

Here we go with the false sightings. Since almost everyone (every young person anyway) has a phone with a camera these days, you'd think someone would snap a picture when they think they're witnessing a missing person alive. I understand this hearsay is from a girl's mother, yadda-yadda. But she didn't realize her observation until later? nah.

crazy computer got hung up and duplicated my post.... sorry peeps

Here we go with the false sightings. Since almost everyone (every young person anyway) has a phone with a camera these days, you'd think someone would snap a picture when they think they're witnessing a missing person alive. I understand this hearsay is from a girl's mother, yadda-yadda. But she didn't realize her observation until later? nah.

Personally there is no way I would take a picture of some random person walking down the street. jmo

Like the random chick who said she saw her in the dart rail and that when she noticed the woman she said "oh ****" and gave the woman her voucher and vanished. Attention seeking loons.

It is a good way to get shot around here. :)

I think narcotics are Federally controlled aren't they? ty

Yes, these are from the FDA. I will look up exactly what they are that was just my knowledge of what had been relayed to me from my doctor.

Question for you guys...

If police thinks our walker COULD have a role to play in this.... I don't get why they still haven't released his name. Initially, I thought it was because LE was watching [him] and waiting. But now, it's been a long time. You would think that if LE had suspicions, they would release the name and people would be questioning him (family and friends) and he would feel pressured to speak up. It couldn't hurt now, right?

Every week that passes I keep questioning my own "theory" of that night, ha!

What do you guys think it still hasn't been released?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member