GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am smartphone dumb, as I don't have one. So what I am wondering is this, if you text someone and their phone is dead or turned off, do they receive the texts when they turn their phone back on later?

I am smartphone dumb, as I don't have one. So what I am wondering is this, if you text someone and their phone is dead or turned off, do they receive the texts when they turn their phone back on later?

OT
I am not sure but : My understanding is that most carriers will continue to deliver the sent message up to 120 hrs after it is sent .then it will be deleted if undelivered after that time.

I guess it depends on the carrier

Yes u receive the text when the phone is turned on. Wonder what time his phone was turned back on... Sometimes when I turn my phone on from having it off for a period of time and have texts waiting..the time stamp isn't when they actually sent the text it is when I turn on my phone and receive the message..so that would be interesting to know what time the phone was turned back on. Also, it seems like a funny time to be texting the bf to tell him to leave the door open...she would just be getting into her car or someone's car at that time.. Kinda seems like she wanted to get that text out so she could then shut off her phone... Maybe cause she was getting a ride from a guy(walker) and her bf would be jealous if he were to call and find this out..maybe her and walker decided to have some fun and didn't want to be bothered so it was better to shut her phone off and not worry about it. All IMO.

volcarm said "Also, it seems like a funny time to be texting the bf to tell him to leave the door open"

I agree if he is not answering phone or texts, why did she think he would received this message. Especially if he were asleep. Seems like CM would just wait until she arrived there and bang on the door. Maybe the murderer sent text.

I have an iPhone and yes, when I turn it on after it has been off or battery was dead, my texts pop up when it regains power.

The text about losing her keys that was sent 20 minutes earlier than she was seen at the garage makes me think she didn't go to her car at all, nor was planning to, and that 'someone' offered her a ride and she accepted. JMO.

I just wanted to bring in the information as been stated..she was being specific in the text
The only information per MOM about missing key was sent at 3:36am 8-30-14 that stated "I can't find the keys to house"

I still can't get over the following:
Boyfriend receives 15 calls or texts from CM
He knows she had intent to come home from her text
Boyfriend does not call her
Boyfriend does not text her
He does not post to Social Media "where is CM"
Boyfriend does not contact or tell anyone
He waits 4 days until someone tells him CM is missing to appear
He knew she had to go to work, but she had not been home for work clothes
He knew she loved her dog, but did not worry that she did not call or check on dog
He finally posts on CM facebook page after her parents or someone lets him know she is missing on the 4th day
He had no pics of her on his Instagram page, until she went missing

Either he is the murderer or a very selfish, self-absorbed, narcissist

I just wanted to bring in the information as been stated..she was being specific in the text
The only information per MOM about missing key was sent at 3:36am 8-30-14 that stated "I can't find the keys to house"

And this to say because otherwise she would of also said she couldn't find the keys to her car which she did not state. Albeit, seems most people keep their keys together on the same chain or whatever is used...they are usually altogether. But, seems not being able to find your car keys and having to leave your car behind would be a specific bit of information you would also share unless you didn't want to be questioned on how you would get home..... but still.... keys are usually all together.

I still can't get over the following:
Boyfriend receives 15 calls or texts from CM
He knows she had intent to come home from her text
Boyfriend does not call her
Boyfriend does not text her
He does not post to Social Media "where is CM"
Boyfriend does not contact or tell anyone
He waits 4 days until someone tells him CM is missing to appear
He knew she had to go to work, but she had not been home for work clothes
He knew she loved her dog, but did not worry that she did not call or check on dog
He finally posts on CM facebook page after her parents or someone lets him know she is missing on the 4th day
He had no pics of her on his Instagram page, until she went missing

Either he is the murderer or a very selfish, self-absorbed, narcissist

Or extremely angry at her and totally could care less for her. Very sad and ultimately very tragic.

I think Nancy G would call it consciousness of guilt

volcarm said "Also, it seems like a funny time to be texting the bf to tell him to leave the door open"

I agree if he is not answering phone or texts, why did she think he would received this message. Especially if he were asleep. Seems like CM would just wait until she arrived there and bang on the door. Maybe the murderer sent text.

Just saying ..JMO
All I can say if it were me ..given the situation of me finding out that he has been less than faithful in the past 24hrs and I had tried to get in touch with my bf/spouse/so that I live with and share a life,bed,bills,dogs and business with and I had been calling like every 16 min since midnight... and he is not answering or responding ... Oh Man Oh Man .... I would not have even text message him to leave the door open..
I would have gone home unexpectedly for the shear element of surprise. And when I got home I would have found a way inside my house..window or door I would get inside ..even if that meant object thru the window.

It was said that she had her camera at Henrys tavern and may have been taking pictures of a client. So...how did it end up at her apartment and now in police custody???? I will hsve to find where i read that.

It was said that she had her camera at Henrys tavern and may have been taking pictures of a client. So...how did it end up at her apartment and now in police custody???? I will hsve to find where i read that.

oh yes, if you can find that, and if it is true, only one way camera could make it back to Ft Worth

And this to say because otherwise she would of also said she couldn't find the keys to her car which she did not state. Albeit, seems most people keep their keys together on the same chain or whatever is used...they are usually altogether. But, seems not being able to find your car keys and having to leave your car behind would be a specific bit of information you would also share unless you didn't want to be questioned on how you would get home..... but still.... keys are usually all together.

I guess usually .. but I for one have never kept mine together for over 20 plus years.
my thinking is I would not want to lose both at the same time if I lost or misplaced them

We do not want to put out incorrect facts..
The camera at Henry's Tavern taking pictures of clients was a possibly a theory that has been given as opinion back in one of the near 8 threads.

However you bring up a great question about why the camera was located at her home in Fort Worth she shares with her bf.

Just out of curiosity ...
I know police found her car quickly locked and parked..

I wonder if anything was or had been removed since it had been sitting unattended for near 5 days??

I also wanted to bring this info out again.
http://cw33.com/2014/09/10/without-a-trace-boyfriend-speaks-out-about-missing-girlfriend/
PLANO, TX — One missing person showed up in Plano Tuesday — Christina Morris’ boyfriend, Hunter Foster.
“I’ve known her since grade school,” he tearfully told our cameras.
Questions have been swirling all week — Why didn’t he report her missing? Why did she call him 15 times the morning before she disappeared?
“He does feel like an idiot for not contacting us and waiting four days,” Christina’s mother, Jonni McElroy said. “It was a typical boyfriend-girlfriend fight on the phone and he just really wish he would have contacted us. He said he has to live with that the rest of his life
“I just want her to come home and be alive and safe,” Foster said.

JMO-
The morning she disappeared Aug 30 2014 12am -3:58am ..just to simple this up : CM called HF 15 times in a 3hr and 58 min time frame that would result in her calling him like 1(once) every 16 minutes.

I thought I would share something that may indicate how or why she called so many times. It was over 20 years ago when I found out my ex was cheating on me and I had gone out of town to sort things in my mind and I decided I wanted to make it work so I got in my car and drove home calling him non stop over and over. I'm sure it was 1-2 calls every minute hoping he would answer so I could tell him I was willing to forgive him and figure out what we could do to save our relationship/marriage but we were still newly weds and apparently he didn't want to be married or he wanted to be with the other woman instead so he wasn't answering. I had the old bag phone so no texting and I was leaving voicemails on our home recorder but he wasn't there. He was at a hotel with the other woman. Regardless he wasn't planning to talk to me and he had already in his mind made up he didn't want to be with me so he could careless where I was or what I was doing. I got home and he had not been there and al the messages were there. So it's possible for HF to have already decided to move on and he turns phone off to ignore Christina and/or he was with the other girl he was supposedly cheating with and she turned it off saying choose between us. He may not have been at home to ever get the message to leave door unlocked and because in his mind it was over he was ignoring her and if they fought and ignored each other before this would be nothing new and we don't have proof he was at their home all weekend. He could have been with the other Woman and if he moved on then he wouldn't be looking out to see where Christina was. But then again it's just a thought. I'm not saying he's right because trust me I wish I wouldn't have been a fool to think my ex was worth driving so upset and calling him over and over. Later I realized it was obsessive and stupid but I was desperate to see him and make up. I finally found him next day at hotel but it was over and I was heartbroken and anything could have been possible including suicide at that point for me but I had lots of friends and they were there for me. I feel if Christina saw anyone who loved and cared about her after the text in the garage they would have come forward. I'm not sure it could have been that planned out for HF to come and stalk her and have a plan that would leave no evidence of this were the case but also if she was hiding from him per some of the reports then again she would have asked the guy in garage to walk her to her car or she would have probably told a friend or someone if I'm not back in a few minutes please come find me or be worried. Seriously, do you think she was that worried about her safety IF she had plans to go back to their home together around 4 am and NOT ask a friend to come along??? I'm leaning towards guy in the garage or random still.

I just don't think anyone saw her and whatever happened to her occurred soon after that last text

Cindy

We do not want to put out incorrect facts..
The camera at Henry's Tavern taking pictures of clients was a possibly a theory that has been given as opinion back in one of the near 8 threads.

However you bring up a great question about why the camera was located at her home in Fort Worth she shares with her bf.

Has the possibility of two cameras been ruled out? ty

Is there any concrete proof that her car never left the garage? Eyewitnesses, video, etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarrilinaCali