GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they say (on ********) it's to "up" the reward money and I believe that. But, there are other expenses too. When EQS came, the family had to pay for the entire teams hotel rooms (this was on the news). Only 1 hotel was willing to give a discounted rate.

I donated because I felt good about it. The mom left her life in OKC, stopped working and moved here to look for her daughter everyday. I'm sure every dollar helps! Someone suggested their fundraising efforts could be a scam. That's ridiculous! Who would benefit off their child's disappearance? Sick.

I haven't agreed with how they've run the FB page by deleting posts and shutting people down. It's very rude and has made some people stop helping and being involved. It definitely hurt me and others I have talked to. They are also missing out on ot of leads they could be getting if they let people speak freely. Sometimes people's opinions hurt, but that's part of life.

On the latest missing realtor case in AR, I checked out their FB page. Anything goes. People have posted their opinions, leads, how they feel, and whatever is on their mind. That's how it should be. You can't control what people say. Oh and that page has 44,000 followers. CM's has a couple 1000. But, that's the family's choice and we have to respect that.

I see where your coming from ..I get it ..I really do ... I am so glad you have helped in many ways with this situation.

But one thing I do want to get further clairity on is about TES ... I was just reading their info since they are non profit ..
WHAT DOES IT COST?
Texas EquuSearch does not charge any family for conducting a search. Texas EquuSearch is a volunteer organization funded solely through private donations. Our ability to conduct a search depends on the availability of our volunteers, and the amount of financial resources we have at our disposal at the time of need.

WHY WE SEARCH
There are multiple reasons as to why we search for a missing person. But we guess the biggest reason is because the person is missing, and possibly endangered, or in many cases, likely deceased. Another reason is that in most cases, the missing person’s family is distressed, and has requested our help.

Now, I do not have any doubt that CM mom was working her rear off to help save as much money for them as possible..she seems amazing as it is.

First, he looks ***nothing*** like the modeling photos in this video. Nothing even close.
Second, I found his sentence containing that he hopes she comes home "alive" really odd. It didn't sit right with me.

Yup like I said .. pink slip

Ack! You reminded me of the Joseph Bleu pics! I had almost wiped them from my memory. Noooooo :gasp:

Here you go Cookie....
gyru8u8y.jpg

HTH! :D

First, he looks ***nothing*** like the modeling photos in this video. Nothing even close.
Second, I found his sentence containing that he hopes she comes home "alive" really odd. It didn't sit right with me.

I know .. that MAC makeup is good stuff!!

watch that vid again ... notice anything else???

Yes, they say (on ********) it's to "up" the reward money and I believe that. But, there are other expenses too. When EQS came, the family had to pay for the entire teams hotel rooms (this was on the news). Only 1 hotel was willing to give a discounted rate.

I donated because I felt good about it. The mom left her life in OKC, stopped working and moved here to look for her daughter everyday. I'm sure every dollar helps! Someone suggested their fundraising efforts could be a scam. That's ridiculous! Who would benefit off their child's disappearance? Sick.

I haven't agreed with how they've run the FB page by deleting posts and shutting people down. It's very rude and has made some people stop helping and being involved. It definitely hurt me and others I have talked to. They are also missing out on ot of leads they could be getting if they let people speak freely. Sometimes people's opinions hurt, but that's part of life.

On the latest missing realtor case in AR, I checked out their FB page. Anything goes. People have posted their opinions, leads, how they feel, and whatever is on their mind. That's how it should be. You can't control what people say. Oh and that page has 44,000 followers. CM's has a couple 1000. But, that's the family's choice and we have to respect that.

I haven't seen anyone say it's a scam. I think everyone just wants to see them post WHAT they are using the money that they're asking for donations on. It's never stated. Which is odd. More people might contribute if they knew it went toward say, reward or, hotel for mom. Or whatever.

I haven't seen anyone say it's a scam. I think everyone just wants to see them post WHAT they are using the money that they're asking for donations on. It's never stated. Which is odd. More people might contribute if they knew it went toward say, reward or, hotel for mom. Or whatever.

I did see it stated on the FB page that the funds will go to up the reward.

I agree. I don't think it's a scam, but if it were me (and I am thankful it is not) I would be upping that reward even if it were a thousand at a time. They's sold a lot of T-shirts, bracelets, had restaurant fundraisers, had the silent auction at McKinney Octoberfest. It just seems like it would be smart if they up that reward ASAP and get someone talking. It's not like you can only have a reward in increments of $5k or something!
Someone knows something. They must! I just wish they'd spill it.

I did see it stated on the FB page that the funds will go to up the reward.

That is good that they have stated that.. I believe that it is CRIMESTOPPERS that is in charge of the $$ that leads to the apprehension or arrest in any type of crime ..

here is the media :
http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/...ward-in-fort-worth-womans-disappearance.html/

http://dallas.culturemap.com/news/c...woman-christina-morris-shops-at-legacy-plano/
To be eligible for the $5,000 reward, you must call Crime Stoppers at 1-877-373-TIPS (8477), follow the links on the North Texas Crime Stoppers website, or text your tip to “TIP197” plus your message to CRIMES (274637).

I know .. that MAC makeup is good stuff!!

watch that vid again ... notice anything else???

Yes....quite a few concerns for me!!!

His hands, the looking down & away, the inability to communicate, the thin-as-a-rail appearance.

Did I miss anything?

Yes....quite a few concerns for me!!!

His hands, the looking down & away, the inability to communicate, the thin-as-a-rail appearance.

Did I miss anything?

Of course I do not have a super duper trained Eye ..but I am glad to know you are feeling a bit on edge after observing that struggling muffled interview

Has anyone reported back or commented on tonight's gathering at 7p At The Shops garage area??

Has anyone reported back or commented on tonight's gathering at 7p At The Shops garage area??

I wasn't there but the local Fox 4 news showed the gathering.

What they showed on TV looked very small, maybe 10 people? That might not have been everybody that was there.

They were all wearing Find Christina shirts. I think I saw her mom.

Please come home Christina.

I think the ws person who posted the "inside info" about the rumors going around The Shoppes stating ppl are leaning toward CM "voluntarily missing" needs to keep talking. I sincerely hope CM isn't the victim of foul play, but if she's "off-the-grid" we should be able to concentrate our energy on an actual "missing person" that needs our help being found. Imho, jmo, moo

I still can't get past the outfit descrepancies. Why don't we know for sure what she was last seen wearing? Different mp posters say different things, then you have her brother on IG posting a photo, and saying "this is what she had on the last time anyone saw her." Then there is the garage video showing her in a flowy skirt. You have friends saying she changed into a large grey tee, but the shirt she's wearing in the video is not grey. Does anyone know what she had on that night? Good grief!

I think all the mp posters need to say the same thing. So freaking confusing!

I still can't get past the outfit descrepancies. Why don't we know for sure what she was last seen wearing? Different mp posters says different things, then you have her brother on IG posting a photo, and saying "this is what she had on the last time anyone saw her." Then there is the garage video showing her in a flowy skirt. You have friends saying she changed into a large grey tee, but the shirt she's wearing in the video is not grey. Does anyone know what she had on that night? Good grief!

I think all the mp posters need to say the same thing. So freaking confusing!
Completely agree. I keep thinking that most girls I know have such great attention-to-detail, especially when it comes to clothes. Even being my age, I'm constantly seeing what ppl decide to wear, always looking for new ideas. Since Christina was known for being a "fashionista", I personally would be paying attention to what she wore-trying to duplicate.

Thank heavens!I was going crazy trying to find it!! That's the one where he says to the reporter that he "feels responsible."
Speaking of butter....I'm craving popcorn!!

OT- Yes PoP corn does sound good... great for the movies ..where I like to dip my popcorn in the nacho cheese with extra peppers...and like to eat popcorn with dill pickles too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj