GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely agree. I keep thinking that most girls I know have such great attention-to-detail, especially when it comes to clothes. Even being my age, I'm constantly seeing what ppl decide to wear, always looking for new ideas. Since Christina was known for being a "fashionista", I personally would be paying attention to what she wore-trying to duplicate.

Yes, you would think so, but then again when we think about it, all these people who have come out making statements about how great friends they were with her didn't pay enough attention to even notice that she had been missing for FOUR days, so can we really expect them to notice what outfit she had on?? So sad.

At least if I go missing people will say, "Oh yeah she was wearing that same old outfit she always drags out of her closet *yawn*"

That was my point,I think. Maybe THE camera was one type to her friends and another type to her father. That's all. jmo

Christina's better camera was located at her own house that she shared with her bf, HF.

The father made a comment that her camera had been located (not at his house or her mother's house). It was discovered at her own house and police have it (don't know how or why). That's what prompted me to try to find warrants LE issued. Guess I only found the warrants related to traffic violations. The list doesn't explain the reason for the warrants - just name, dwelling location, number of warrants and total dollar amount outstanding.

Yes, you would think so, but then again when we think about it, all these people who have come out making statements about how great friends they were with her didn't pay enough attention to even notice that she had been missing for FOUR days, so can we really expect them to notice what outfit she had on?? So sad.

At least if I go missing people will say, "Oh yeah she was wearing that same old outfit she always drags out of her closet *yawn*"
Sooooo, what was going on that the "friends" weren't paying attention?

Sooooo, what was going on that the "friends" weren't paying attention?

What do you mean? Like in the apartment?
They could have been focused on other things... Jenga... a serious Yahtzee competition...

Maybe, but don't forget we see her with a friend at 3:57 and since no one even noticed she was missing, she could have been with one or more OTHER people after that. We really have no clue. She could have:
a) seen the "friend" last
b)met up with a stranger
c) met up with her bf
d)met up with another friend from that evening
e)met up with someone we have no info on but who wasn't a stranger to her

So who WAS the last person to see her? We don't know.

Thats true but, she didn't apparently call anyone else and was heading to her car so I think its probable that if it was the friend then someone had to of grabbed her there ....of course unless another friend entered the garage or was already there at their car... but then how did they miss that on footage and video of the car driving out... did the friends all look at it to see if it was familiar or was it just too grainy?

First, he looks ***nothing*** like the modeling photos in this video. Nothing even close.
Second, I found his sentence containing that he hopes she comes home "alive" really odd. It didn't sit right with me.

I felt the exact same way about the "alive" like he KNOWS she's not going to come home alive because it's not possible. I'm still not buying his story.
I'm not familiar with the laws but can the LE search the home they shared together without a warrant?

Cindy

What do you mean? Like in the apartment?
They could have been focused on other things... Jenga... a serious Yahtzee competition...
I was thinking it HAD to be Jenga! That would explain the lack of concentration. If you are trying to figure out where to put your little wooden block next, you certainly wouldn't be paying attention to your "friend" who is experiencing some bf drama and possibly announces she's done with Jenga and wants to go get her dog.

I felt the exact same way about the "alive" like he KNOWS she's not going to come home alive because it's not possible. I'm still not buying his story.
I'm not familiar with the laws but can the LE search the home they shared together without a warrant?

Cindy

I kinda would think that would be permissible purpose

Could it be possible she LEFT the garage somehow where cameras weren't working to head back to her friends and a van or vehicle with multiple guys grabbed her in an area where there were no cameras? Is this even remotely possible? I mean how is it possible she did anything else as well and it not be on video. Ugh I hate we still know nothing. Tell us where else they've searched and found nothing and where we need to be on the look out. Maybe they'll conduct another search. I guess it's not possible to do on a variety of the places without permission maybe. My husband runs the trails in a highly wooded area at my work campus and we looked on all 7.8 acres of that trail just "in case".

Someone has had to see something. Maybe not at the garage but maybe anywhere else she was taken if against her will surely she fought. I honestly don't see anyway she went off grid when she has family that she is so close too. Unless that has happened before and that's why the eqesearch team didn't stay long because it is a possibility. I just can't even believe that but I guarantee I would rather it be that than almost any of the dangerous liaison alternatives. I won't be upset with her because people end up in dire situations and on the streets or homeless or lost for a variety of reasons and she may have hers. Christina praying for you!!!! Hoping your somewhere safe tonight and every night

Cindy

It's also difficult to accept PPD is "doing all they can" by comparison with the investigations recently with Hannah Graham and Beverly Knox.

Quoting myself to correct my error: Beverly CARTER. I have no idea where Knox came from. Sorry! I hate it when people make mistakes on victims' names so I am smacking myself on the forehead for this.

Could it be possible she LEFT the garage somehow where cameras weren't working to head back to her friends and a van or vehicle with multiple guys grabbed her in an area where there were no cameras? Is this even remotely possible? I mean how is it possible she did anything else as well and it not be on video. Ugh I hate we still know nothing. Tell us where else they've searched and found nothing and where we need to be on the look out. Maybe they'll conduct another search. I guess it's not possible to do on a variety of the places without permission maybe. My husband runs the trails in a highly wooded area at my work campus and we looked on all 7.8 acres of that trail just "in case".

Someone has had to see something. Maybe not at the garage but maybe anywhere else she was taken if against her will surely she fought. I honestly don't see anyway she went off grid when she has family that she is so close too. Unless that has happened before and that's why the eqesearch team didn't stay long because it is a possibility. I just can't even believe that but I guarantee I would rather it be that than almost any of the dangerous liaison alternatives. I won't be upset with her because people end up in dire situations and on the streets or homeless or lost for a variety of reasons and she may have hers. Christina praying for you!!!! Hoping your somewhere safe tonight and every night

Cindy
Anything is possible. But, I am starting to be on the side of those who think she's wanting to not be found.

Christina, you need to at least reach out to your family so they can stop worrying. Please, if you can see this, find a way to let them know they can have a little relief.

Cindy

Her brother did report that she has gone "off the radar" before. I wonder where she went on those occasions and how long she was gone before getting in touch with friends/family. I also wonder if she "went off the radar" after arguments with bf in the past. I do remember that when mom reported about the argument CM had with HF, she said it was a little argument and something to the effect of 'nothing she'd run away over.' I'd have to find that quote. It was from one of the earliest reports in msm. But that did stick out to me.

First, he looks ***nothing*** like the modeling photos in this video. Nothing even close.
Second, I found his sentence containing that he hopes she comes home "alive" really odd. It didn't sit right with me.
I agree plus modeling in NY photos just look evil, I don't think anyone would hire him for a professional assignment but he probably got some kind of work from them if you know what I mean...Eyes are the window to the soul. 4 days..I felt so bad when I saw he crying on the news..so much he couldn't hardly lift his head up for a photo...jmo

Has anyone reported back or commented on tonight's gathering at 7p At The Shops garage area??

I went. Drove into the parking garage at 6:50. They said they would be there at 6:30 with t-shirts for sale, so I got there early. At 6:50, 5 people were there. Around 6:55 about 4 other friends trickled in. I drove up to the 4th level of the parking garage (as there were no other spaces available) and there were questionable people and I got scared. I had my child and we were uncomfortable parking and walking down to join the event. As I left at 7, only about 8-10 people were there ALL with CM t-shirts on. I felt awkward walking up bc we were the only people there that didn't know her, but there to support. So we left. I feel bad. But, people aren't interested anymore and aren't showing up for the events. It's sad.

I went. Drove into the parking garage at 6:50. They said they would be there at 6:30 with t-shirts for sale, so I got there early. At 6:50, 5 people were there. Around 6:55 about 4 other friends trickled in. I drove up to the 4th level of the parking garage (as there were no other spaces available) and there were questionable people and I got scared. I had my child and we were uncomfortable parking and walking down to join the event. As I left at 7, only about 8-10 people were there ALL with CM t-shirts on. I felt awkward walking up bc we were the only people there that didn't know her, but there to support. So we left. I feel bad. But, people aren't interested anymore and aren't showing up for the events. It's sad.
Very telling.
I'm coming across as a bit of a "Debbie Downer" but I think we should let this one go.
Just wish we had more info, so we could make it worth our while to help. Imo, if only 8-10 people showed up to have a vigil.
I would love to stop checking in every few minutes (because I'm worried), because I learned that she left on her own.
If she is truly missing and needs help, I want to keep trying to find answers.

Texas Equisearch never stays more than a few days to a week. They come in and search areas predetermined by LE from any info they may have developed or if nothing else, to clear the area surrounding where the person was last seen, as in this case. LE knows Christina most likely left the area in a vehicle. So they can't really give TES much else to work with.

I doubt LE has a solid opinion either way as to what happened to Christina. Pretty sure they keep an open mind. They have said there is no evidence of a crime, but their actions have shown they are treating it like a possible abduction, because they can't rule that out either.

There have been other cases where LE works just like this one, i.e lots of publicity and searching for first two or three weeks and then nothing. Katelyn Markham's was similar. Right up until her body was found, eighteen months after she went missing, LE was still saying they did not know if a crime had occurred. And another two years later, still no arrest. TES had gone there to search initially and said they would come back, if more tips came in. But it was a citizen who ended up finding her remains, which is usually the case. Hailey Dunn's case is much the same...later found dead, still no arrest, police silent for months at a time. It is the way many of these cases go...if LE has nothing they can act on, they keep quiet.

Jmo

I never post, but I have been reading and following this case. One thing I can't get out of my mind is that if Christina was texting as she entered the parking garage, then odds are her phone was turned off on purpose. If someone kidnapped her that would have had to have been one of the first things they did, based on timing. Why not just take her and get out of there? Take her phone away, throw it out the window, smash it, whatever...but knowing someone else that night (possibly) turned his phone off too...just seems like too big a coincidence. So, while I could believe she voluntarily left, that is the one hesitation I have remaining.

If you go to the ******** me and read the information along with the two updates it says why they are raising money.(go fund me)

http://www.********.com/e54sqo

If anyone wants to donate they can always donate directly to crimestoppers in her name

There are no classes.to take and most families are not prepared for their child or family members to go missing.

I think they are doing what they can learning as they go hoping people will not give up.
They have done many things right and will continue to learn how to ask for and get help.
I'm sad for them she is still missing

Many PD will not give out info. Hard case but she's worth it!
Praying daily

The FB page situation really bothers me. They should have SO many more likes/followers. The first page should have been an open group from day one. Three weeks later to start a community page is not as effective.

I am so very sad for the family and, mostly, for Christina. Everyone should be searching for her!

Yep. I was out on my backside before I'd even had time to wipe my boots. They were a tad under pressure that's for sure. If only we could all wind the clock back...

Keep the faith team. :loveyou:

I agree. I don't think it's a scam, but if it were me (and I am thankful it is not) I would be upping that reward even if it were a thousand at a time. They's sold a lot of T-shirts, bracelets, had restaurant fundraisers, had the silent auction at McKinney Octoberfest. It just seems like it would be smart if they up that reward ASAP and get someone talking. It's not like you can only have a reward in increments of $5k or something!
Someone knows something. They must! I just wish they'd spill it.
I read on fb that the reward is only given if a felony arrest is made.... Why wouldn't it be given for any tip or if cm is brought home safely..... Like someone else said..they are having so many fundraisers that reward money should be going up weekly and it should be also printed on huge letters on every flyer... I just don't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson