GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about shooting heroin up? Doesn't that give you much faster ..... what's the word I'm looking for.... results? Wear long sleeves to cover up track marks. I'd like to see what is in the trash when they sweep up in that parking garage if for sure only one camera works. Any syringes or needles?

I've heard that the kids in this area don't shoot up heroin. They get it in a rock like substance and add a small amount to a eye drop bottle and snort the liquid up their noses..and it's cheap.

Yup if someone did OD in my presence ..they would go straight to the ER !!!
But if you were a drug addict there's no telling what you'd do because I don't think they think normally. I mean, cleary, if someone came over and OD'd right now they'd definitely be going to the hospital.

Where were drugs ever mentioned?? Do u really think she had intentions of getting high at 4am?!

Hi I do not. Think hf has anything to do with her missing. The rumor about him cheating I dont know if thats true but if christina was that worried about it why would she have gone to party and after callling 15 times would you wait so late to leave I know they said she was going to stay but it seems weird maybe she was going to get something in her car and get a ride with the walker or sn she might have taken elevator back down to where he was waiting maybe single wouldnt work on bottom floor she might have thought he was going to drive her home and he said lets park for a little first since he might have been buzzed maybe at the lake maybe they smoked and it was laced with something and turned ugly and he freaked and stuck to the story of he only walked with her since the story of where she parked is unclear the items she had phone backpack etc are missing to and the police didnt even say to be on lookout for them dont know what to think since the walker unamed seems strange I hope christina is ok and comes home I hope whoever knows tells so her family can know its amazing know one thought she was missing

Where were drugs ever mentioned?? Do u really think she had intentions of getting high at 4am?!

Oh this is just general info ... we are not talking about CM right now .. there is not any new information there.

Hi I do not. Think hf has anything to do with her missing. The rumor about him cheating I dont know if thats true but if christina was that worried about it why would she have gone to party and after callling 15 times would you wait so late to leave I know they said she was going to stay but it seems weird maybe she was going to get something in her car and get a ride with the walker or sn she might have taken elevator back down to where he was waiting maybe single wouldnt work on bottom floor she might have thought he was going to drive her home and he said lets park for a little first since he might have been buzzed maybe at the lake maybe they smoked and it was laced with something and turned ugly and he freaked and stuck to the story of he only walked with her since the story of where she parked is unclear the items she had phone backpack etc are missing to and the police didnt even say to be on lookout for them dont know what to think since the walker unamed seems strange I hope christina is ok and comes home I hope whoever knows tells so her family can know its amazing know one thought she was missing

Yes there are many possibilities .... there are 7 threads of them here ...there is a small chance no one will ever know what really took place.
as far as I know there is not any elevator that was used or mentioned in press release

Yes there are many possibilities .... there are 7 threads of them here ...there is a small chance no one will ever know what really took place.
as far as I know there is not any elevator that was used or mentioned in press release
Seems like garage should have one for handicap people idk the press isnt saying much

Guys, the boyfriend has not been named a suspect or a person of interest, so please don't sleuth him or post his social media.

Also, at this point he is considered a victim and we are victim friendly place, please post accordingly.

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members or others that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members or others cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Please leave rumors out of the discussion as they tend to grow legs.

Thank you all and welcome all new members!

:bump:

Spent 2 month last year in the hospital getting Dilaudid through a central line every three hours - I could pinpoint the the exact time my next dose was due - never thought I would become an addict until then - drugs can and will make you become something your not.

This wasn't about drugs though...

BBM

So, what do you think it was about?? Please share your thoughts on Christina's disappearance. :)

Unless you all have a link about possible drugs involving Christina and or her friends it is not discussable. Is there a link?

You're a newbie, that's awesome... Me too! I'm getting a little lost in this post bc of the punctuation. But, I completely understand because when I'm on my phone, my posts here do the same thing. Anyways, are you close to the family/investigation? I get that feeling but could be wrong! Is there something here we need to read into more? Thanks for your post :)

Ok, I removed the discussion about drugs involving Christina or her friends. If you all have a link I can always put them back. Rumor is not allowed, you can speculate but only with what is known at this time.

Ima

I'm sure drug addicts are fine with getting high at any time.

*Not saying CM was a drug addict. I have no idea.

I don't think it had to do with drugs. I don't think it has to do with her bf or the unidentified male who walked with her in the video. I don't think her friends have any information that they are withholding. I'm sure they have shared everything with law enforcement. I don't think that the group of people she was socializing with, either recently or in the past, have any bearing on anything that went on that night. I don't think that her social activities could possibly play any role in it either. I don't think anyone is hiding anything and I'm sure everyone is being 100% forthcoming.

I don't think it had to do with drugs. I don't think it has to do with her bf or the unidentified male who walked with her in the video. I don't think her friends have any information that they are withholding. I'm sure they have shared everything with law enforcement. I don't think that the group of people she was socializing with, either recently or in the past, have any bearing on anything that went on that night. I don't think that her social activities could possibly play any role in it either. I don't think anyone is hiding anything and I'm sure everyone is being 100% forthcoming.
Sooo what do you think?

Idk how anyone can feel confident in ruling out any theory. We basically know nothing. Anything is possible.

I find it weird that some people were/are so confident that this was drug-related/overdose.

A drug addict is just as likely to get abducted in a parking garage or be killed by someone she's close to as a non-drug addict.

*Once again, not saying she does drugs. Just referring to what other people have mentioned.

I'm sure drug addicts are fine with getting high at any time.

*Not saying CM was a drug addict. I have no idea.
I agree but from the other stuff going on it seems that she was thinking about getting home and getting her dog.

Sooo what do you think?

It was a mysterious transient who just happened to be driving around Plano and just happened to stop by Dunkin Donuts too early, but since he was there he took the opportunity to snatch her away. He is long gone because he drove off into the early morning hours, his dark tinted windows hiding the contents of his car, and his black bad guy hat shielding his bearded face from the morning sun and passing motorists...

I mean that's our only option, right? Maybe we can discuss that. I think that's our only option. Well, that and aliens. :abduction:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018