GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious why a search warrant has not been issued ??
I would think since LE,TES and DPS is involved there is probable cause ... IDK I hope LE has more in the holster than we know

If she is Not Missing and went off the grid on her free will .. think she bought a burner phone???Dumped iphone in a fountain,pool,toilet or pond there at the shops area ???

If she is Not Missing and went off the grid on her free will .. think she bought a burner phone???Dumped iphone in a fountain,pool,toilet or pond there at the shops area ???

She could have already had a burner phone. Why she would need one I don't know, but it's a possibility.

Would make sense since they're not having any organized searches... She went off on her own to get away from her bf

So, Christina's boss calls one of Christina's friends at what time on Tuesday? I know someone posted the hours at Great Expectations. Let's just say 10 a.m. was the time Christina was supposed to show for work Tuesday and since she had already missed work Saturday the boss is concerned. So at 10:30 a.m. ? she calls the friend and says do you know where Christina is? She missed work Saturday and she hasn't come in today. Has she been in some kind of accident? Do you know where she is?

Friend says I have no clue, but I'll call around and see what I can find out. So who does the friend call bio Mom in Oklahoma or dad and step-mom in Texas? Or does the friend call HF? How long did it take everyone to figure that Christina had not been seen since 4 a.m. Saturday morning? Because they didn't file a missing report until 11:30 p.m. on September 2. . .

Security footage has been released, and Plano PD is actively involved in the investigation.

“We’re basically four days behind the eight-ball already in trying to locate her,” Tilley said, since Morris was not reported missing until 11:30 p.m. on Sept. 2. “We’ve not been able to locate her by telephone and are in the process of checking bank records. The last bank record we saw was from Friday night.”

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_5978a7b6-3479-11e4-a198-001a4bcf887a.html

Doesn't it seem odd that it was 11:30 Tuesday night that a missing report was filed if they knew Christina was missing early Tuesday morning? Did they have trouble tracking HF down to question him when he last saw Christina? :thinking:

Hi I thought this page was interesting there theroy [modsnip] also I dont belive she left on her own why would she go home to get her dog then where was she going to go after dosent make sense sounds like someone took her key and offered to drive her home and also maybe she thought she left her key some where and the person offered to drive to location and it turned ugly also to keep texting or calling that many times is crazy if they didnt answer why would it be any different 15 mins later I dont know what the fight was about but sn did say she was upset about something it seemed im sure some people knew she was leaving and could have offered to drive her if she did go home to get her dog where was she headed after that? I feel that car could have been moved and if she had parked in different spaces with someone that might have known cameras were not working right

Would make sense since they're not having any organized searches... She went off on her own to get away from her bf

From the PPD FB
Trust me, if we had any indication of her whereabouts, we would not be letting these search efforts take place.

What is the advàntàge in having à burner phone and whàt is it exactly? ty

As far as I know, you can buy them with cash and activate them and they used to, at least, be untraceable. But my Tracfone has a serial number issued to my name. There may be others that do not. Used to be, Tracfones were used by drug dealers for this reason. I think maybe technology has caught up with them, for the most part but not sure.

So, Christina's boss calls one of Christina's friends at what time on Tuesday? I know someone posted the hours at Great Expectations. Let's just say 10 a.m. was the time Christina was supposed to show for work Tuesday and since she had already missed work Saturday the boss is concerned. So at 10:30 a.m. ? she calls the friend and says do you know where Christina is? She missed work Saturday and she hasn't come in today. Has she been in some kind of accident? Do you know where she is?

Friend says I have no clue, but I'll call around and see what I can find out. So who does the friend call bio Mom in Oklahoma or dad and step-mom in Texas? Or does the friend call HF? How long did it take everyone to figure that Christina had not been seen since 4 a.m. Saturday morning? Because they didn't file a missing report until 11:30 p.m. on September 2. . .

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_5978a7b6-3479-11e4-a198-001a4bcf887a.html

Doesn't it seem odd that it was 11:30 Tuesday night that a missing report was filed if they knew Christina was missing early Tuesday morning? Did they have trouble tracking HF down to question him when he last saw Christina? :thinking:

awesome ..thoughts there too!! very logical ...Why wait so long for the report and police???

Hi I thought this page was interesting there theroy [modsnip] also I dont belive she left on her own why would she go home to get her dog then where was she going to go after dosent make sense sounds like someone took her key and offered to drive her home and also maybe she thought she left her key some where and the person offered to drive to location and it turned ugly also to keep texting or calling that many times is crazy if they didnt answer why would it be any different 15 mins later I dont know what the fight was about but sn did say she was upset about something it seemed im sure some people knew she was leaving and could have offered to drive her if she did go home to get her dog where was she headed after that? I feel that car could have been moved and if she had parked in different spaces with someone that might have known cameras were not working right

IMHO
Honestly ..This entire case makes no sense ..
I do not think there is any missing house key
I think if any thing it is someone known or known only to her

“[Her friend] walked off one way and she walked off the other way,” said Officer David Tilley, Plano PD spokesman, of the last time Morris was seen. “He said he didn’t see anything and didn’t necessarily notice her going to go get her car. He went and got in his car and left.”
<------------- This I will never understand, but he must have someone giving him an alibi too.

<------------- This I will never understand, but he must have someone giving him an alibi too.

soo true

Ya know ..I am wondering ... If there is someone only known to CM that no one else knows about??? Like New Secret??

I'm clueless! If somebody knows they're not saying. After this length of time, unless a hunter stumbles across something in the upcoming months, I'm afraid we will have no closure in this case.

soo true

Ya know ..I am wondering ... If there is someone only known to CM that no one else knows about??? Like New Secret??

Yes that could be.... and very exciting a new secret, but SN says she seemed worried... A new secret would make one happy? Unless it was a scary new secret and she hadn't shared it with anyone yet.

According to the FB group the family is continuing searches and LE is continuing with the investigation.

I'm just the messenger...:gaah:

I am sure that the investigation is ongoing for sure.
I am sure that the family is doing their due diligence and searching on their own too.

Surely, LE is holding somethings close to the vest.

Yes that could be.... and very exciting a new secret, but SN says she seemed worried... A new secret would make one happy? Unless it was a scary new secret and she hadn't shared it with anyone yet.

Possibly a scary secret for sure...who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members