GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never researched being off the grid but it happens all the time. You can buy fake id's , fake passports, etc.

I thought and this is crazy, that maybe she is in the Witness Protection Program . Surely if that was the case, someone would have notified her family.

Christina is 23. It was Labor day weekend. LE is not likely to get freaked about a missing adult just because there was a four-day lag. Later when they saw the circumstances, yes, the four-days was obviously most unhelpful. But on its own, not that big a deal.

Yes, I totally agree. She is an adult and LE probably not alarmed as much as if it were an underage child missing for 4 days. And, Christina probably didn't talk to her mother or father every day which is normal. However, if I ever go missing for four days, my hunny bunny better be reporting my missing self before 4 days.

I'm kind of naïve to these sorts of things...what all would you need to go "off the grid" and start a new life elsewhere? Like, if she applies for a "lost" or "stolen" Social security card would that be flagged per say since she is a Missing Person? We know her bank records and phone records have been inconclusive.... What all do you need to start a new bank account, just proof of ID? Sorry if this seems like a dumb question.. I've never researched going off the grid, myself!

Well as matter fact her Social Security Card was stolen and reported as missing back in March of 2014 at her home she shares with HF.

Now I guess she would need to find a new name and birth certificate to get an ID where ever she went.

I guess we can assume she did not ever tell anyone of an interest in habitat for humanity in South America or teaching kids English as a missionary right?? I mean she would need a passport for that

I have never researched being off the grid but it happens all the time. You can buy fake id's , fake passports, etc.

I thought and this is crazy, that maybe she is in the Witness Protection Program . Surely if that was the case, someone would have notified her family.

Yup ...I recall that idea being tossed around a time or four already... I can not imagine going thru all the searches and time if family was not clued in ...unless it is one big acting gig???

Oooh yeah! We did talk about the stolen Social Security card and having to get a new one. I've never thought about going off the grid myself so I don't even know what the first step would be. But going to another country would involve, yes, a passport.

I don't see how she could go off the grid w/o alerting her parents. Her mother is hurting so, and her father too I'm sure. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I don't, for a minute, believe that she just walked off on her own.
PPD can play dumb all they want. I don't buy it.

Did she seek refuge in a sanctuary or convent??
Did she check in UN-named in a treatment type facility as Jane Doe?
Is she farming the land,milking goats and churning butter in a dutch community??
Does she have head injury somewhere and can not remember her name?
Is she living with the natives in a pueblo and making peyote soup??

cfdbade5b12df45f307adaacd3eb4e49.jpg
Yes ... I see that this would be good for anyone in that area to attend tonight at 7pm
If anyone goes please let us know the feel of the meeting.

Is she farming the land,milking goats and churning butter in a dutch community??

BBM
I'm having a pretty crappy day. I just laughed. And can't stop giggling. So, thanks..Texas.

Yes ... I see that this would be good for anyone in that area to attend tonight at 7pm
If anyone goes please let us know the feel of the meeting.

You know... a part of me considered this... I think everyone is so frustrated with this case, I doubt there will be a big turn out. Now, if this were the case 2-3 weeks ago, I think they'd have a pretty good turn-out. I might swing by and take my pooch over that way on our evening walk and scope out the scene.

Yup ...I recall that idea being tossed around a time or four already... I can not imagine going thru all the searches and time if family was not clued in ...unless it is one big acting gig???

Well that would be a pretty lucrative acting gig.... what with all the fundraising going on.
I would guess that the family does still believe she is missing.

:floorlaugh: You should do this for a living!

:seeya: Hi WB! I'm giving PD the benefit of the doubt. Like Officer Tilley said, "We're behind the 8-ball here. She has been missing for 4 days." I'm at this point too - no clues or evidence that she was taken against her will so I have to entertain the thought that perhaps she did decide to leave willingly. That's not my #1 idea though. I don't think she would willingly leave her doggy or her family - but again I can't crawl into her mind and know what emotional state she was in Saturday morning at 4 a.m. on August the 30th. She left with someone she knew that's why no sign of a struggle - that's what I feel at this time. What happened next, I do not know. I just wish Christina could come home today.

Hi, Boots!!

Yes, we must all be patient and wait, but hoping for a quick resolution :pullhair:

BBM
I'm having a pretty crappy day. I just laughed. And can't stop giggling. So, thanks..Texas.
I aim to please... Gotta put my twisted blunt humor in every once in awhile ... I am going crazy with this case.. I mean come on...really ...we are all suppose to believe they can not figure out how she left the garage area once she walked in??
Just tell us ...(for example only) there was a 2 door light colored panel van with dark tint and had a mural of a landscape scene with a dragon breathing fire on side panel.. with bunny ear mud flaps on the rear tires and a pool ladder on the back door ..that was observed leaving the area about 4:10am

I aim to please... Gotta put my twisted blunt humor in every once in awhile ... I am going crazy with this case.. I mean come on...really ...we are all suppose to believe they can not figure out how she left the garage area once she walked in??
Just tell us ...(for example only) there was a 2 door light colored panel van with dark tint and had a mural of a landscape scene with a dragon breathing fire on side panel.. with bunny ear mud flaps on the rear tires and a pool ladder on the back door ..that was observed leaving the area about 4:10am

And Santa Claus was at the wheel...JUST KIDDING! No link.

You know... a part of me considered this... I think everyone is so frustrated with this case, I doubt there will be a big turn out. Now, if this were the case 2-3 weeks ago, I think they'd have a pretty good turn-out. I might swing by and take my pooch over that way on our evening walk and scope out the scene.

Your doggie will Love you Fur ever for it!! Besides ... You might just hear a shoe drop!!:thinking:

Does anybody besides me think it's just a little bit hinky that her camera case was in her car but yet the camera was found at home?? If she didn't have her camera with her then why was the case in the car? And if the camera was at home, why wasn't it in its case?

What I don't understand is why her car was not gone through with a fine tooth comb when it was towed - where - home? after being discovered after 4 days....wouldn't you know immediately the camera wasn't in the case? Did they know this all along and just forgot to mention it or was it just now discovered?

I don't believe there will be a big turn out, either.
They, actually, apologized for late notice on the FB page.

I don't, for a minute, believe that she just walked off on her own.
PPD can play dumb all they want. I don't buy it.

Thank you, I completely agree with you!
Shops at Legacy & Plano PD wants everyone to believe in this self disappearance, so their businesses will not suffer anymore than they already have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat