GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen things posted on this forum and then read the exact same thing in MSM, or even heard it repeated on MSM outloud - like they are reading from here. Cross my heart x

tis true - happened on a case I followed about 4 years ago on another crime board

I posted something in public that showed up on this forum and then the next day an article came out about the very thing I said. That was fun to watch.

I'm kind of curious now. How long would it have taken for HF to report Christina missing had her family not contacted him about her being missing?

Change that to: How long would it have taken HF to even notice Christina was missing, since it was Christina's family that reported her missing?

It was just strange he didnt report her missing...and she msged her bf that morning that she couldnt find her house key so to leave the door open....was reading it somewhere..

I'm kind of curious now. How long would it have taken for HF to report Christina missing had her family not contacted him about her being missing?

Change that to: How long would it have taken HF to even notice Christina was missing, since it was Christina's family that reported her missing?

Honestly..JMO ..Perhaps another week ..bills were coming due

Honestly..JMO ..Perhaps another week ..bills were coming due

That's about what I was thinking. When the bills were coming around and Christina's paycheck was not there to pay them. Is that baked potato soup as your avatar? It's making me hungry. I could eat some queso dip and chips.

It was just strange he didnt report her missing...and she msged her bf that morning that she couldnt find her house key so to leave the door open....was reading it somewhere..

After calling him 15 times and no answer (of course it was 4 a.m. in the morning he was probably sleeping) and the texting him I couldn't find the keys to the house and leave the door open, I would have been very angry with him by the time I got home. Or even so angry I might have just decided to show him a thing or two by up and disappearing. Make him think twice about ignoring my calls the next time . . . if there was a next time.

That's about what I was thinking. When the bills were coming around and Christina's paycheck was not there to pay them. Is that baked potato soup as your avatar? It's making me hungry. I could eat some queso dip and chips.

Yup Loaded Baked Potato Soup...a few days ago it was fried chicken

I posted something in public that showed up on this forum and then the next day an article came out about the very thing I said. That was fun to watch.

I thought you just said that type of thing doesn't happen....

ahhh never mind. Just read your later post!

Oh yeah ... forgot the puke

Okay, but if you sneeze those tiny droplets of stuff are air born and what if that gets sucked into the airplane vent that recirculates the air and one of those droplets lands on your eyeball or in your mouth?

Okay, but if you sneeze those tiny droplets of stuff are air born and what if that gets sucked into the airplane vent that recirculates the air and one of those droplets lands on your eyeball or in your mouth?

yup ...lump it with Spit/Secretions

This is the the one reason I am confused.. No sign of any struggle.. She left with someone SHE knew...
JMO...Is this person a new secret friend,lover? Girl or Guy..nobody knows. Perhaps it is someone that she was attracted to recently from work..after-all it is a paid dating service.

Did the secret friend just show up out of the blue(no communication)? Do you think some how she pre planned this? I think LE must identify every vehicle that was in or near that garage 1/2 hour before and after her going into the garage, Any vehicle that went through the nearest tolls during that time period must be traced and drivers interviewed. All employees who worked that late night in the restaurants/bars must be interviewed. Any mall /maintenance employees who was present that day/night must be interviewed.This case is going flat and this family needs answers..issuing poly tests wouldn't be a bad thing and I don't know why the bf and "walking into the garage" friend have not been given one for the life of me.

It almost feels like we're in a standoff waiting for LE to make the next move, but it is not happening. Has the mother seen all the surveillance videos to identify Christina?

Did the secret friend just show up out of the blue(no communication)? Do you think some how she pre planned this? I think LE must identify every vehicle that was in or near that garage 1/2 hour before and after her going into the garage, Any vehicle that went through the nearest tolls during that time period must be traced and drivers interviewed. All employees who worked that late night in the restaurants/bars must be interviewed. Any mall /maintenance employees who was present that day/night must be interviewed.This case is going flat and this family needs answers..issuing poly tests wouldn't be a bad thing and I don't know why the bf and "walking into the garage" friend have not been given one for the life of me.

Yes we are all just baffled at all this ...we have near 8 threads on all kinds of questions and theory's .. I think we have put everything into trying to figure it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member