GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting new pic on HF's instagram:

a pendant that says "not all who wander are lost"

Soooooo that sounds like he thinks she left and isn't lost. Such an odd post. He said "We are coming and we will find u! I love u and miss u so much"

What do you all think is the meaning of this? It's a very weird quote to use in regards to a missing person, don't you think???

Yeah for sure! The website does not even exist, the last pic posted to the clothing line instagram was over 7 months ago.... It doesn't sound as if this business was really very lucrative. I'm sure the majority of her bills were being paid by her job at Great Expectations. It does seem like she was doing quite a bit of the creative work for the clothing line, but I wonder what HF's main source of income is. Surely not just TrustNoneStreetwear! If so, I can really see why he is distraught. I mean if her job helped pay the rent.
I thought LinkedIn says he works for Red Bull.
Sorry no longer

What do you all think is the meaning of this? It's a very weird quote to use in regards to a missing person, don't you think???

I do not get it ... Is it like one of those game show word scrambles??

According to post on FB page there are no organized searches BUT it is ok with PPD if people go out searchng on their own, as long as, they report back where they searched.

Is this a joke?

According to post on FB page there are no organized searches BUT it is ok with PPD if people go out searchng on their own, as long as, they report back where they searched.

Is this a joke?

I just threw up :confused::gasp::gasp::gasp::puke::puke:

Cue the Twilight Zone music. Seriously? Going to call it a night on that one folks. Sweet dreams everyone! I haven't slept well since I started following this case. Wish me luck!

"Not all those who wander are lost", a line from the poem All that is gold does not glitter, written by J. R. R. Tolkien for The Lord of the Rings
“All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring; renenwed shall be blade that was broken, the crownless again shall be king.”

That quote is also on a lot of Grateful Dead bumper stickers...with the little bears...

So Lord Of The Rings poem reference .. that is really throwing me off.. Choo Choo ..all aboard for the Crazy Train{ Cue Up Ozzy }

Private investigator and reward money on flyers for any info related to finding Christina. Those are my suggestions.

Private investigator and reward money on flyers for any info related to finding Christina. Those are my suggestions.

How about also release the rest of the "portion" of the approaching the garage .. what else is on the vids??

How about also release the rest of the "portion" of the approaching the garage .. what else is on the vids??
Of course that would be nice too. I've about had it with this case and the people involved.

Is this a joke?

I guess that means where ever in the world you are at ..you can go look around and then just call up the PPD ..and say " greetings police , my name is John Q and this is about C. M. I wanted to let you know I search the beach over here in Australia and I did not see a thing" "Ok John .. I will put that down as a big she is not in Australia "

Yorkie, you changed your picture again and it looks great.

I think the PD has given up on Christina. I am very behind so I may be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkeybean