GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Not all those who wander are lost", a line from the poem All that is gold does not glitter, written by J. R. R. Tolkien for The Lord of the Rings
“All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring; renenwed shall be blade that was broken, the crownless again shall be king.”

Stay gold, Ponyboy. Stay gold.

I know her dad has said in that surveillance video she is wearing an oversize t-shirt and shorts, but unless that t-shirt reaches mid-calf length she's wearing a skirt. Like they said in the first place.

Its strange as there is no evidance on camera that she even came out of the parking garage

I know her dad has said in that surveillance video she is wearing an oversize t-shirt and shorts, but unless that t-shirt reaches mid-calf length she's wearing a skirt. Like they said in the first place.

totally think she's wearing a skirt in the video. No way is that an oversized tee. This is what irks me. Why can't they get a positive description of what she was wearing when she went missing?

"This is one of the last pictures that was taken of Christina. These are the clothes she was wearing when she disappeared..."
~Jake Morris (her brother)

Bwtmnd_CQAAZxhs.jpg

Here's a better picture of what she was wearing. I shows her waist and some of her skirt.

christina.jpg

"We are making some progress,” said Officer David Tilley with the Plano Police Department. “At this point in time, we're still looking at a missing person, but we have to treat this as a serious case… there's a lot of information we're not releasing because we have to maintain the integrity of this case."

This sounds like they are building a case against someone without the missing person or a body.

Look at the two different hairstyles. One her brother posted her hair is curly one is straight. Maybe she took a shower at friends and let dry natural and had those clothes on but if not maybe PP is trying to make others think the later photo posted here with the hat is what she had on. Not getting a good vibe from PP. The hat well we gather that the person in the video had a hat on but we can't see her face. I drove the garage tonight and there are thee possible entries to drive in it. There are a ton to enter on foot including the back door of a slew of businesses. I wonder if they checked videos of suspicious vehicles from weeks back. If cameras weren't all working who tampered with them ad again goes to show security must not view them often or verify which ones work. I didn't think I saw a camera on the side that you enter by Henry's. You can go to sixth floor and enter businesses so is it possible the person took her inside the building hid her and somehow came back later and forced her out in disguise or maybe in a rolling cart. Who knows but I believe something somewhere in that area or buildings/garage or camera from days before or even after May offer some clues. I don't know if someone who knew her knew she would be there that night in order to plan it so successful that they leave no trace.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"We are making some progress,” said Officer David Tilley with the Plano Police Department. “At this point in time, we're still looking at a missing person, but we have to treat this as a serious case… there's a lot of information we're not releasing because we have to maintain the integrity of this case."

This sounds like they are building a case against someone without the missing person or a body.

I hope so and that maybe whoever it is will crack under pressure.

One month passes without sign of Christina Morris
Family, friends hold out hope missing woman will be found alive

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...77c-49de-11e4-b514-b77f10e70def.html?mode=jqm

Thanks for posting this. I know I sound like a parrot but I just feel so bad for them. There are people close to Christina that have some answers and maybe they don't even know they have the answers or maybe several of them have pieces of the puzzle....it has to be disheartening for CM's family.

Look at the two different hairstyles. One her brother posted her hair is curly one is straight. Maybe she took a shower at friends and let dry natural and had those clothes on but if not maybe PP is trying to make others think the later photo posted here with the hat is what she had on. Not getting a good vibe from PP. The hat well we gather that the person in the video had a hat on but we can't see her face. I drove the garage tonight and there are thee possible entries to drive in it. There are a ton to enter on foot including the back door of a slew of businesses. I wonder if they checked videos of suspicious vehicles from weeks back. If cameras weren't all working who tampered with them ad again goes to show security must not view them often or verify which ones work. I didn't think I saw a camera on the side that you enter by Henry's. You can go to sixth floor and enter businesses so is it possible the person took her inside the building hid her and somehow came back later and forced her out in disguise or maybe in a rolling cart. Who knows but I believe something somewhere in that area or buildings/garage or camera from days before or even after May offer some clues. I don't know if someone who knew her knew she would be there that night in order to plan it so successful that they leave no trace.

Thanks so much for driving that garage.. but I am interested in the 6 floors.. the garage off Lois/Legacy/Bishop have 3 levels that graduate up to 5 on the end closer to Bishop
Yes the cameras issue of all the surrounding businesses and the garage area have been kicked around here so much that we have beat it down to a pulp.

There are actually several cameras on the entrance coming from Bishop to the Lois entrance (west side)

According to LE no other footage can be seen from any surveillance cameras or recordings because they are all just too grainy.

Thanks for posting; was it not reported previously that the picture of her with the black hat was what she was last seen wearing? Is this a recent update or am I missing something? Tia.

Yes! It's so confusing. There is 3 different outfits she is said to be wearing when she went missing. Does anyone know exactly what she was wearing? I mean, I think the correct info needs to be put on the mp flyers.

Yes! It's so confusing. There is 3 different outfits she is said to be wearing when she went missing. Does anyone know exactly what she was wearing? I mean, I think the correct info needs to be put on the mp flyers.

I think there is only 2-3 people that can honestly answer that question.
1. Walking Partner
2.CM
3. Alleged Abductor/Foe/Encounter

At this point we are now rehashing the same questions and scenarios that we brought up in the last 7 threads before this one. Maybe going back to those old threads and refreshing our memory would be a good idea. Maybe we'll see some bit of information that we've missed or forgotten. We've talked about the clothes, we've talked about the cameras, we've mapped out multiple routes and methods of transportation for her entrance and exit...

It's sad that we have nothing new, and there are so many missing pieces to this puzzle. The inconsistencies are baffling and I have to agree, like I've said before: simple facts like what she was wearing when last seen should be easy to confirm IF it's true that she was with 4-5 people at a gathering at an apartment. Or is it that she is not meant to be found?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop