GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, there is something VERY strange about this case, and I believe Plano PD picked up on it.

The most baffling thing to me are all the clothes changes that evening. The video shows her wearing one thing, her brother says she was wearing something else, no one knows!!! As a young person, I don't ever remember taking a change of clothes when going out with friends for the evening!!! Is this what young people do nowadays?:confused:

Yeah, I don't get it either. Her brother, I can sortof understand because he wasn't there so he just posted the pic of her from the lake the previous Wednesday (?) since that was the most recent pic, maybe....
But the friends???? Why in the world is anyone saying she changed into a long grey tshirt when you can see, quite clearly I think, that in the video she has on a skirt and that same short sleeved light coverup thing like from the picture PP posted. That is NOT a grey tshirt, sorry. I'm not buying that.
And where the HECK did shorts come into the picture???? It's listed on one of the missing posters.

Just FYI: if you want to find someone and 4-5 people were with her LITERALLY minutes before the last known film footage of her, those people should be able to tell you, without a doubt, what she had on. Were they so impaired from a night out (or in) that they have no idea?? If so, then they are of no help and we need to discount all info they have shared.

Arrgh. Where is Christina?

Yes, there is something VERY strange about this case, and I believe Plano PD picked up on it.

The most baffling thing to me are all the clothes changes that evening. The video shows her wearing one thing, her brother says she was wearing something else, no one knows!!! As a young person, I don't ever remember taking a change of clothes when going out with friends for the evening!!! Is this what young people do nowadays?:confused:

Well supposedly she was supposed to stay all night with a friend so a change of clothes would make sense. However since she supposedly (once again supposedly) was supposed to work the next day, what was she going to wear? Black shorts? Possible I guess. THEN when she changed her mind about staying all night and driving home, she had supposedly borrowed a very large tshirt from a girlfriend (I am assuming to sleep in).

Yeah, I don't get it either. Her brother, I can sortof understand because he wasn't there so he just posted the pic of her from the lake the previous Wednesday (?) since that was the most recent pic, maybe....
But the friends???? Why in the world is anyone saying she changed into a long grey tshirt when you can see, quite clearly I think, that in the video she has on a skirt and that same short sleeved light coverup thing like from the picture PP posted. That is NOT a grey tshirt, sorry. I'm not buying that.
And where the HECK did shorts come into the picture???? It's listed on one of the missing posters.

Just FYI: if you want to find someone and 4-5 people were with her LITERALLY minutes before the last known film footage of her, those people should be able to tell you, without a doubt, what she had on. Were they so impaired from a night out (or in) that they have no idea?? If so, then they are of no help and we need to discount all info they have shared.

Arrgh. Where is Christina?

I agree Cookie... At this point JMO... I do not and would not TRUST anything anyone of them are saying. From my point of view the stories have raised major red flags and doubts.

Is there a cover up going on here??

Please Please Mom & Dad ..Hire a Stealth PI today ..and Tell NO ONE.

I agree 110%. I hope they have a hired a PI and all of the people involved in that evening are not privy to that info. Something is NOT right about this whole thing and I hope the parents can see that, because I think we certainly can!!
I'm quite certain that there are undercover narcs who know a lot. I'm not insinuating that there was drug use, but most are in the know.

O/T - just want to share something that just happened. I went to the grocery store and I always park far out. I had loaded the groceries, returned the basket and with keys in hand went to get in my truck. Suddenly there appeared a man getting out of a white truck and there was a woman with him (still in his truck). When he spoke I must have looked startled because he said I didn't mean to scare you. I won't bore you with the details of how he got to where he was. But in the time it took him to tell me what he wanted I began to think of my situation. He was bigger, stronger and could possibly have beat me to my truck door. It wasn't anything LIKE THIS but my point is it hit me again how quickly quickly quickly someone can kidnap someone or make them disappear. He wasn't a threatening type guy (wife in the car as he pointed out) but I have been on crime boards long enough not to fall for any of that. I kept my keys wrapped in my hand with my finger on the panic button. At least it would make noise. All of this to say I wasn't upset - I wasn't texting - I wasn't distracted so it was a sobering reminder for me how easy it is for someone to have come along and kidnapped CM with no trace. JMO

Well supposedly she was supposed to stay all night with a friend so a change of clothes would make sense. However since she supposedly (once again supposedly) was supposed to work the next day, what was she going to wear? Black shorts? Possible I guess. THEN when she changed her mind about staying all night and driving home, she had supposedly borrowed a very large tshirt from a girlfriend (I am assuming to sleep in).

Yes that's the story we have heard: she was going to stay the night, so after Henry's she goes back to the apartment with 4-5 friends, changes into a grey tshirt, then decides to leave and go get her dog, and walks back to the garage with the male friend we see in the video.
Problem with that story is that we can also clearly see in the video that she is wearing the same outfit from the pic with PP (hat, skirt, and light colored coverup) so what's the deal with the grey tshirt her friends reported she had changed into?? Someone needs to get the story straight.

I guess for now we will not be able to help on this case until there is new information released by the parents,media or LE.

IMHO:
So there it is.. I would have wished with all the weeks of investigations, hard work and real hardball questions that all have been asked.... that there would have been and should have been a break of some sort in this MP case.
At this point, it will continue to go cold with the general public because the information needed has not been given.
Now (today) in the Dallas area Ebola is the main concern along with other breaking stories.

I guess for now we will not be able to help on this case until there is new information released by the parents,media or LE.

IMHO:
So there it is.. I would have wished with all the weeks of investigations, hard work and real hardball questions that all have been asked.... that there would have been and should have been a break of some sort in this MP case.
At this point, it will continue to go cold with the general public because the information needed has not been given.
Now (today) in the Dallas area Ebola is the main concern along with other breaking stories.

I will continue to hope and pray for an update

O/T - just want to share something that just happened. I went to the grocery store and I always park far out. I had loaded the groceries, returned the basket and with keys in hand went to get in my truck. Suddenly there appeared a man getting out of a white truck and there was a woman with him (still in his truck). When he spoke I must have looked startled because he said I didn't mean to scare you. I won't bore you with the details of how he got to where he was. But in the time it took him to tell me what he wanted I began to think of my situation. He was bigger, stronger and could possibly have beat me to my truck door. It wasn't anything LIKE THIS but my point is it hit me again how quickly quickly quickly someone can kidnap someone or make them disappear. He wasn't a threatening type guy (wife in the car as he pointed out) but I have been on crime boards long enough not to fall for any of that. I kept my keys wrapped in my hand with my finger on the panic button. At least it would make noise. All of this to say I wasn't upset - I wasn't texting - I wasn't distracted so it was a sobering reminder for me how easy it is for someone to have come along and kidnapped CM with no trace. JMO
I have a very good friend that had car trouble at a grocery store. She called her dad, then got out and popped the hood. A moment later 2 very gentlemanly and articulate black men approached her and asked if she needed held, she quickly responded to them that she had it under control because it happened all of the time (she had a rebuilt '67 Camaro that she and her dad rebuilt together). She went around from the front of the car to the driver side, and that's when the 2 men pushed her in the car and began trying to rape her. Coincidentally, there was an on duty security guard. He was a black man, too. He knew what was happening, but did nothing to help or save her. Then suddenly, a gun went off. Everyone stopped and looked outside of the car, and there was her dad holding a Desert Eagle to the sky. The on-duty security guard pled with him to drop the weapon and he complied. Then the security guard cuffed him and called the police.

Those 2 men went to jail for their actions, but they never left the jail alive.

I thought she was wearing a long over sweater thingie.. The tan one in the pic

There are different mp posters, with different outfit descriptions. Crazy. Then you have her brother posting on IG a photo of her and he says she was last seen in the outfit that's she's wearing in photo.

I do believe that LE is confident that whatever happened to Christina happened in the garage. This statement was released early on September 4, 2014:

"Plano police are now convinced that Morris is no longer in the shopping center area and are considering bringing in outside search and rescue teams. They’re asking anyone that may have been exiting or entering the parking garage last Saturday at about 4 a.m. to contact them. Someone, they say, may have seen something important without realizing it."

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/09/05/plano-search-continues-for-missing-23-year-old/

To me this indicates that another vehicle or other vehicles exited soon after the walker's car exited that was not Christina's car and they believe those people are key to the case. The answer, I believe, lies in releasing the additional footage after Christina enters the parking garage showing vehicles exiting. Why LE will not release the complete footage is baffling? If it is too grainy then release it and let us see for ourselves how grainy it is. Something is not adding up. 2 + 2 = 5

*TYM love the new get-up. Certainly memorable. Marking down on my calendar that TYM was wearing blue hazmat suit on October 2, 2014 in case we are ever questioned ;)

Yes that's the story we have heard: she was going to stay the night, so after Henry's she goes back to the apartment with 4-5 friends, changes into a grey tshirt, then decides to leave and go get her dog, and walks back to the garage with the male friend we see in the video.
Problem with that story is that we can also clearly see in the video that she is wearing the same outfit from the pic with PP (hat, skirt, and light colored coverup) so what's the deal with the grey tshirt her friends reported she had changed into?? Someone needs to get the story straight.

Agreed! (BBM)

Agreed! (BBM)

Glad you are safe Cats! Scary to have things like that happen and do make one realize how quickly an abduction could happen.

I wonder if LE were thrown off when they couldn't get an accurate description of what Christina was wearing that night too. Maybe they looked at the video after they had gotten a description from the friends and it didn't match the video and they were scratching their heads too. :waitasec:

Here are some interesting statistics:

"Heroin overdose death rate doubles in US from 2010-12"

"Fatal heroin overdoses rose sharply across much of the United States in just two years, with a new report showing the death rate doubled from 2010-12, health authorities said Thursday.

The report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention was based on death certificate data from 28 states, where total deaths from heroin overdoses rose from 1,779 to 3,635."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/heroin-overdose-death-rate-doubles-in-us-from-2010-12/ar-BB73myU

Here are some interesting statistics:

"Heroin overdose death rate doubles in US from 2010-12"

"Fatal heroin overdoses rose sharply across much of the United States in just two years, with a new report showing the death rate doubled from 2010-12, health authorities said Thursday.

The report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention was based on death certificate data from 28 states, where total deaths from heroin overdoses rose from 1,779 to 3,635."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/heroin-overdose-death-rate-doubles-in-us-from-2010-12/ar-BB73myU

Have you ever heard or read about the heroin epidemic in Plano? It's not over like they say it is.

Maybe she changed into the grey shirt cause she thought she was gonna sleep over but when she decided to go home she put back on what she wore out.. Maybe that's why the friends are confused.

No it is not over ...it just has a bunch of new names. That no one wants to talk about.

Actually, heroin is still very popular here and by its original name. People smoke it though. I only knew of people shooting it.

In the past few years I know OxyContin has been on the rise all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Psycho