GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'm tipsy and on my phone, but even enlarging, I can't make out what's in his hand. Looks like something. A gun, taser?

It looks like his key pad clicker b to his car. That's what it looks like to me.

It has been reported many many times that CM has a 2001 silver Toyota Celica.. is that accurate?? Or does she own/drive 2 cars???

Could it be a steering wheel lock?

Sorry , but IMO ... it is no steering wheel lock.
I do not see many cars parked in parking areas with them ... unless of course that is more widely used in high crime urban areas on vehicles that may be highly sought after.

Back on the first thread someone said she had insurance on her clothing I remember we were discussing g this and thought it oddd.

Yes , that is a direct quote from the media made by a friend and former co-worker.

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_db90fef6-4289-11e4-8641-d7c8f6d25719.html
"She worked at Nordstrom with me for a long time and she loved fashion; that was her way of expressing herself. She even had insurance for her clothing," said Haley Milam with a laugh.

Sometimes I wonder how laid back sal really is - lol! Where did the remark about paragraphs come from?

Where did CM get her hands on expensive handbags to sell? Very curious especially if they're authentic.
Oh, Woe, you multi quoting whiz!
I'm with you-- Sometimes I wonder, too! I'd settled on it being an ironic moniker, but after a few subtle tests, I've abandoned that theory, lol. I motion that sal reset his handle to PhotoshopSuperstar or MermaidMaster...

And sal, your lovely rainbow photos reminded me of that reddit (or some such site) request from the fellow, asking for help to photoshop the sun between his fingers.

To me, it looks like she is holding her IPhone sideways about 10 inches in from of her face and that he has a PS3 controller in his hand. But, I doubt that he plays Call of Duty on nights that he is partying...

To me, it looks like she is holding her IPhone sideways about 10 inches in from of her face and that he has a PS3 controller in his hand. But, I doubt that he plays Call of Duty on nights that he is partying...

Yes I doubt he plays CoD ...

Sure, I can Photoshop them. How's this?

ywceILR.jpg

You know, that wild rainbow mermaid thing has definitely created some lighting contrast on WTS's outfit. Now that we can see the collar of his top (shirt? jacket?) it makes me wonder if the sleeve cuffs were equally dramatic. (That's not the right word, but I think you'll know what I mean.)

If they were, perhaps that's a part of what's making his wrist/hand look so peculiar from one frame to the next.

So, have ya'll seen the expensive purses Christina was/is selling on poshmark.com?

http://poshmark.com/closet/chri5mo

Where is the Violet one from 10hrs ago??? I am almost sure there were 5 bags on there !!! perhaps it was late

from any nuggets like this find..I hope there are screenshots

how was the $$$$$ transactions transferred?? did she have a secret paypal or merchant acct set up???

Regarding the bags... Wondering if she ever gifted a $5000 bag to her mom's or sister?? seemed to have a stockpile of sorts.. She would not have been able to purchase these at Nordstroms at all.

She is NOT wearing black shoes /sandals according to this screenshot PIC #5 ...JMO !!!
CM&Lobsterboy.jpg

Hey does anyone think maybe there is a reason HF
Did mot report her missing ... The flurry of phone calls.
Could it be something else was going g on at this time.
Just a thought.

Hey does anyone think maybe there is a reason HF
Did mot report her missing ... The flurry of phone calls.
Could it be something else was going g on at this time.
Just a thought.

YES !!! Absolutely JMO!!!!!

It has been reported many many times that CM has a 2001 silver Toyota Celica.. is that accurate?? Or does she own/drive 2 cars???

Can anyone find out if this information on this car question ..Does she own/drive 2 cars?? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes