GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jmo I don't think Walker had anything to do with this.
It's her flurry of phone calls to bf all evening.
Decision to drive home at 3 am
His non reporting the absence of his gf.
Seems to me something was going on.
I feel law enforcement silence tells us
Something is off ... what I have no idea.

The guy in the video appears to be taller and thinner than the guy who we were told she left with...JMO.

doing things for appearance sake can't really be justified to the taxpayers or even other victims of crime who may be in need of the services IMO

All I know is that " Nothing beats a failure but a try. They could have had all types of hounds and dogs out there. Even if they do it for appearance sake. When it comes to a missing loved-one " Don't trust nobody excuses on why certain procedures would be useless.

Jmo I don't think Walker had anything to do with this.
It's her flurry of phone calls to bf all evening.
Decision to drive home at 3 am
His non reporting the absence of his gf.
Seems to me something was going on.
I feel law enforcement silence tells us
Something is off ... what I have no idea.

I agree. The BF seems very fishy. I wonder what did they text each other weeks prior. Were they always arguing?

anyone else see almost-knee-high white socks?

I also see either brown cowboy boots or some kind of rainboot with the white socks pulled up higher than the boots

FWIW, I also can see the possibility of brown loafers or mary-jane/oxford type shoes, depending on the photo or still-frame I'm looking at

She is NOT wearing black shoes /sandals according to this screenshot PIC #5 ...JMO !!!
View attachment 60596

This case is confusing. They don't say what the name of the guy is walking with her. Do they have video of moments before they walked into the garage. And they say they have video of his car leaving but not hers. So maybe off camera he got her and stuffed her in the car.

Did LE ever specify "cars" or did they state "vehicles" ??
I am looking for any presser on that

Here is the report from the 8th per fort worth star telegram
Morris is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 95 pounds, with brown eyes and brown hair blond highlights.

She was last seen wearing a light gray T-shirt, shorts, black sandals and a black full-brim hat, police said. She was carrying a pull-string backpack and was wearing gold-colored rings.

Sorry but in pic #5 she has on shoes/sandals perhaps ..BUT they are NOT Black ... try white/Cream/beige

And she's definitely not wearing shorts

Where is the Violet one from 10hrs ago??? I am almost sure there were 5 bags on there !!! perhaps it was late

from any nuggets like this find..I hope there are screenshots

how was the $$$$$ transactions transferred?? did she have a secret paypal or merchant acct set up???

You pay poshmark via cc, they don't use PayPal.

You pay poshmark via cc, they don't use PayPal.

Ok cool.. then my next question would be:
So how does one receive money?? would one be required to set up a merchant account ?? or the $$$ be transfered onto an un-banked visa/MC or would it need to go into a specific checking acct/bank

Did LE ever specify "cars" or did they state "vehicles" ??
I am looking for any presser on that

http://abcnews.go.com/US/search-continues-texas-woman-vanished-party/story?id=25311299
Police said Morris' bank accounts haven't been accessed and her cell phone is off. Their best leads are the drivers of three cars seen in the parking garage that same morning

Just making sure they did not state vehicles ..that would leave the gate open for VAN,TRUCK,BUS,SCOOTER,MOTORCYCLE right??

Its time we clean up our own backyard. If you notice a location, business, establishment, streets, parking garages, shopping centers, trailer parks, housing projects, or any thing else in your neck of the woods that can use cameras then let your city rep know that you want them to allocate city/town funds for the purpose of putting up cameras everywhere. As you can see; Cameras helped lead us to Morgan Harringtons killer and the abducter and probably killer of H. Graham.

anyone else see almost-knee-high white socks?

I also see either brown cowboy boots or some kind of rainboot with the white socks pulled up higher than the boots

FWIW, I also can see the possibility of brown loafers or mary-jane/oxford type shoes, depending on the photo or still-frame I'm looking at

3:57:06 has several milliseconds of calf-to-ankle fairly well-lit, and it's true-- in that moment, her legs don't appear to be bare skin, although during the opening second or two of the video, it does look more like flesh.

Also, in terms of the height of WTS, I think he may be taller than we've recently hypothesized. CM's own hat and shoes could influence the notion of her height as 5'4" in the video (if we were to attempt to use her height as a reference point for his) and moments when they appear closer in height are also times when he seems to be a bit behind her. In addition to the swingy-ness of his arms, there's so much "bounce" to his gait that it makes it tough to get a valid assessment.

No matter what, it's hard to deny the color-contrast between what she is wearing on her top-half versus her lower-half. That simply cannot be one continuous over-sized gray t-shirt.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/search-continues-texas-woman-vanished-party/story?id=25311299
Police said Morris' bank accounts haven't been accessed and her cell phone is off. Their best leads are the drivers of three cars seen in the parking garage that same morning

With this new purse angle, I wonder about the balance and transaction patterns of the bank accounts (plural?) which have not been accessed since the disappearance. It would be easy to not access an account if there wasn't much in there in the first place...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6