GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So her phone supposedly hasn't been found. If this is accurate, that means someone does have the phone. And that someone has used the phone around the same time TES stopped looking, and when PPD seemed to change their 'attitude'

Just noticed a key word in an unnamed site (not looking to get kicked off, so I won't be naming it!) but it makes me feel even stronger about searching areas along Alma. If nothing turns up at Sun Creek, how far north does Alma extend at this point? I haven't been up there in a while, but it was all kinds of construction-- residential and commercial-- the last time I did venture northward on Alma.

Alma ends in Mckinney. It dead ends into Stonebridge. Nothing super shady in that area.

Remember when all that land by Alma and Exchange got plowed up for development as Twin Creeks? Is that still in progress?

Remember when all that land by Alma and Exchange got plowed up for development as Twin Creeks? Is that still in progress?

You mean two elementary schools ago?? ha ha Have you been away a long time? LOL

Good point! More like stuck in the bubble. You know the trouble with Plano-- once you move into city limits proper, there's hardly a reason to leave.
*Except Ikea and Cabelas, of course.

Good point! More like stuck in the bubble. You know the trouble with Plano-- once you move into city limits proper, there's hardly a reason to leave.
*Except Ikea and Cabelas, of course.

Don't even bring up IKEA! A trip there is practically like a survival exercise -- you wander and wander and wish you'd brought water and sustenance and wonder if you'll ever get out. The customers amble about like the aftermath of a zombie apocalypse. But still I love it! I just have to sweet talk my bf to go because it is quite the ordeal.

So what's next?
Did I discover anything? If this is accurate, the phone HAS been found and used.
What does this mean?

I don't think I can say without getting removed ....either posts or banned. New to this site.
I do believe Christina was into something way over her head. There's a bigger picture here, and she's missing because if it.

26 days, though.
If it was anyone but an LE redirect, it would have pinged a location.

Could LE have "ported" it and made it live/real-time again to view patterns?

26 days, though.
If it was anyone but an LE redirect, it would have pinged a location.

Could LE have "ported" it and made it live/real-time again to view patterns?

Hoping someone here smarter than me can answer this. Above my head.

I can ask around in the morning. My favorite source is coming off a surveillance marathon, though, so somebody else might be able to beat me to it.

Her 214 number is listed in a response to another girl on Instagram....

That's some great work. I'm still planning to help look/search for her too. If her family and friends are searching they are tight lipped about it or just not doing it. So sad it seems her friends are only active in wanting to do is raise money. Was she kidnapped and ransom requested? I mean come on please let's find her already they need to be looking at construction sites, all hotels and did anyone check airports or staff there to see if she left via a plane? I'm like most of you frustrated why it see,s so much was discoverable in other cases and were at a dead end for Christina. I'm praying for you Christina and I hope we bring you home soon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member