GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CMOgeneration and weebly site phone number are identical.
Not sure about Instagram, personal fb site, and linked in...

Very interesting guys. I'm impressed with your work. :)

I'm also creeped out. I want to change my phone number now.

I went places few would venture. And will continue until she is found.

So does it just give all the info with sprint? For my own number it did not give out all the same info?

So does it just give all the info with sprint? For my own number it did not give out all the same info?

I plugged my own number into that site. Said I was on phone today. Verified it was accurate with a handful of friends....one of whom hasn't been on in 9 days and it was accurate.

I'm hoping someone can figure this out because the implications may be far reaching.

Someone please confirm this.
The more the better.

214 consistent for
LI (2013, ft worth address)
weebly (where's our html-decoder hero?)
/cmogeneration (11/2013, Allen address)
Instagram: status?
Personal fb: status?

I plugged my own number into that site. Said I was on phone today. Verified it was accurate with a handful of friends....one of whom hasn't been on in 9 days and it was accurate.

I'm hoping someone can figure this out because the implications may be far reaching.
I did not get the same content with my number with a different carrier.not sure how forensic activity might show up.

Another tidbit: biz phone not in use for 5 days. So that means 3 phones?? Unless the other biz partner hasn't used a phone in 5 days.

I did not get the same content with my number with a different carrier.not sure how forensic activity might show up.

Not sure. I'm hoping others will check this. I've had 4 people run this and say same thing. Easy to do. Insert your number and it tells u how many days it's been since u used your phone.

Not sure. I'm hoping others will check this. I've had 4 people run this and say same thing. Easy to do. Insert your number and it tells u how many days it's been since u used your phone.
No It was correct on my use just got lots more info on the sprint carrier side

The ceo of company phone number I noted was under a very different last name. So wonder if I wrote it down wrong
Did anyone try the 3rd number? Used today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member