GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, this is quite odd. I mean, she's been missing for over a month and the whole time everyone has been looking for a white iPhone with a green back, and only today it has been revealed that she didn't carry that phone. How weird. To me, it seems like her friends would have seen her phone that night, especially since she was calling/texting her bf at least 15 times that night! So to me that tells me she would have had it out in plain sight. Could this mean she actually had two different phones? Is this a possibility?? What if she had been texting her bf on the white phone with green case, but communicating to someone else on the metallic one, or visa versa....
:thinking:

I feel you are onto something.
Give me a minute....posting something odd I just discovered.

I don't believe for one second that anyone is in China. Seems like a test to see who would notice and inquire (LE, for example) and/or post (like here). Maybe even a game or a bet.

OT - common interest here...now can you guess where I came up with the "mcluver"? Btw,I never got the firework welcome to ws when I made my first post. :(
OT!!!!!!
Big Cats !!! Before my Snowshoe .. I had a Maine Coon they are HUGE !!! He was the best Cat Ever
HE Looked Like This One

View attachment 60743

Who's the carrier on the phone number sal found on the branding site that never took off? How does it compare to the number/carrier on the purse-sale site?

OT - common interest here...now can you guess where I came up with the "mcluver"? Btw,I never got the firework welcome to ws when I made my first post. :(

:welcome::greetings: Don't feel bad, neither did I. :tantrum:

Are you a Mcluver of McLovin, or is that a "SuperBad guess?"

Did anyone notice that on the bag site, in the pics for the first listing, cm's hands look quite "masculine" if you know what I mean...

I'm a mom of two adult children. I can see where all the mix-ups could happen. Lots of players in this case. Family knows some things, friends add in pieces. LE trying to sort fact from fiction. And with a holiday party weekend and the delay in figuring out she was missing. It would be hard to remember after a 4 day laps. I personally don't think it is a voluntary disappearance, but did anybody follow the Linda Reed case in Mississippi. People swore she would never disappear on her own and leave her elderly parents, husband, children, and grandchildren. But she did. We were all shocked. That case drove me crazy. Found her working in Texas, living in an apartment and had started a new life, but she was older and had planned it out.

I feel you are onto something.
Give me a minute....posting something odd I just discovered.

Ok Cookie, welcome to ws ha ha! I don't know how to do anything special. :loveyou:

Two different phone numbers posted on the sites. (Purse site vs branding company).

Also possible that branding site has been altered in last 72 hours-- either info has been removed or it's just not visible since I'm on phone now and was using computer at last check. Could support multiple phone theory.

Two different phone numbers posted on the sites. (Purse site vs branding company).

Also possible that branding site has been altered in last 72 hours-- either info has been removed or it's just not visible since I'm on phone now and was using computer at last check. Could support multiple phone theory.

purse site is TNSW phone number. I would guess they would not have paid for a whole other line for the biz, but maybe they did

Ok so this case has been driving me crazy. I've searched twice. Gotten muddy and bloody. Went into a tunnel even. I was also the ONE who pressed about the phone only to discover it's not white, but metallic blue.

I've asked and asked on the FB page about where to search etc. keep getting the cold shoulder.

So many things just don't add up.
So, during my search (with some help from a friend), I looked into Christina's Linkedin. Was hoping to uncover anything to help find the poor girl. I did find her phone number.

Inserted it into a site (whocalld). Guess the site tells you when you were on your phone last. Sure enough, I checked my own number and some friends to verify it is accurate. After doing so, I inserted her number.

Says she last used her phone 26 days ago.
About the time everyone seemed to slow down on the search
This makes zero sense. I'm appealing to everyone here ....did I uncover something or is this number not hers.

My only goal is to find her.
Something just isn't right.
Help please?

Ok so this case has been driving me crazy. I've searched twice. Gotten muddy and bloody. Went into a tunnel even. I was also the ONE who pressed about the phone only to discover it's not white, but metallic blue.

I've asked and asked on the FB page about where to search etc. keep getting the cold shoulder. I'm only looking to maximize effort....time is against her.

So, during my search (with some help from a friend), I looked into Christina's Linkedin. Was hoping to uncover anything to help find the poor girl. I did find her phone number.

Inserted it into a site (whocalld). Guess the site tells you when you were on your phone last. Sure enough, I checked my own number and some friends to verify it is accurate. After doing so, I inserted her number.

This makes zero sense. I'm appealing to everyone here ....did I uncover something or is this number not hers.

Help please?

I've asked and asked on the FB page about where to search etc. keep getting the cold shoulder.

Help please?

Did you try the 817, or the 214?

Help please?

I did the same thing.... Your onto something!!

Maybe try the 817 from purse site? Also, maybe cross ref linkedin number w/ 214 on the cmogeneration site? Just ideas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13