GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree. Hoping they've already done this.

Ok ONE ... JMO I am finding at this point since nothing has been recovered it is best not to sugarcoat this crucial point.
If there are those that do not wish to understand why it is in the best interest of locating her whereabouts that all and any associations must be cut for now. True and honest associations will understand. There are processes of elimination that need to happen just like Fisher said.

Ok guys .. there you have it ... help is needed to search for any clues and to look for items belonging to her ..

Cookie do you have the list prepared???

Ok ONE ... JMO I am finding at this point since nothing has been recovered it is best not to sugarcoat this crucial point.
If there are those that do not wish to understand why it is in the best interest of locating her whereabouts that all and any associations must be cut for now. True and honest associations will understand. There are processes of elimination that need to happen just like Fisher said.

Again I totally agree.

HI One ... I am hoping that you will use your Hunter's instincts on your searches.. you have to be thinking like a PI to track the Big Buck

That's the goal. I'm pretty good in the woods etc.
also I will go places others may not. Not afraid to get dirty.
If only I knew which spots they had already searched.

One...I think you need to look for a black phone. I posted up thread the lighting looks off and makes it look blue IMO. Worn on top. You'll need to look at it again. iPhones don't come in metallic blue.

Of course the phone could have been stored away in her wallet, so there is no phone to be found in the open/on a search. There were no pings after the Legacy shops according to msm, so CM could have turned it off and stored the phone away in her wallet or backpack when she separated from 'walker'. That last sms sent from her phone was just one minute after the CCTV footage - less than a minute later, they were in the parking garage.

That's the goal. I'm pretty good in the woods etc.
also I will go places others may not. Not afraid to get dirty.
If only I knew which spots they had already searched.

true .. make sure you pick a bottle of NO SCENT before you hunt..
I would start on the trail back toward Ft Worth

Ok guys .. there you have it ... help is needed to search for any clues and to look for items belonging to her ..

Cookie do you have the list prepared???

Here t'is:

Flowy bright kimono
Skirt with grey chevron stripes
strapless beige/cream top
beige/cream colored coverup
white/light grey tshirt that went down to her knees
shorts
black sandals
black pull-string type backpack
camera
black hat
white iphone with green case
metallic blue iphone with teddy bear sticker

Well, I'll stand by my post. Apple DOES NOT make a metallic blue iPhone. Baby blue, yes! Metallic blue, no! They can argue all they want.

Yes, this is quite odd. I mean, she's been missing for over a month and the whole time everyone has been looking for a white iPhone with a green back, and only today it has been revealed that she didn't carry that phone. How weird. To me, it seems like her friends would have seen her phone that night, especially since she was calling/texting her bf at least 15 times that night! So to me that tells me she would have had it out in plain sight. Could this mean she actually had two different phones? Is this a possibility?? What if she had been texting her bf on the white phone with green case, but communicating to someone else on the metallic one, or visa versa....
:thinking:

Yes, this is quite odd. I mean, she's been missing for over a month and the whole time everyone has been looking for a white iPhone with a green back, and only today it has been revealed that she didn't carry that phone. How weird. To me, it seems like her friends would have seen her phone that night, especially since she was calling/texting her bf at least 15 times that night! So to me that tells me she would have had it out in plain sight. Could this mean she actually had two different phones? Is this a possibility?? What if she had been texting her bf on the white phone with green case, but communicating to someone else on the metallic one, or visa versa....
:thinking:

At this point, who knows.

Well, I'll stand by my post. Apple DOES NOT make a metallic blue iPhone. Baby blue, yes! Metallic blue, no! They can argue all they want.

I'm pretty sure I've seen places that can replace the "shell" of an iPhone with different colors. Not a case, but the actual phone outer covering. I've seen it at places that repair glass etc. Maybe she had that done.

agreed. My son's Iphone5c is like an aqua medium blue. It has to be a shell type case.

As much as I want to believe that WTS is involved--if only to have a starting point, or a person to project frustration and blame-- I just keep watching that video and NOT seeing things you'd expect to see-- backwards glances to check for witnesses, cautious close-body tenseness... it just doesn't add up.

Unless... if all the cars leaving are "too grainy" and "all look the same" because they ARE the same vehicle, making multiple passes through? Delayed-onset opportunity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiousXladybug99