GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes thank you so much!

I've seen the pic of the phone which is now being called metallic blue. IMO it's black and the way the light is hitting it, it seems to be blue. It's also very worn on top. Looks like you can see the silver under the black.

Oh a few more items
At what point in this twisted tale did CM actually go missing ,vanish with out any trace??

A. In Henry's Tavern -after seen by VI13 (a poster here) after her/his 11:30p-12m recall of time frame on 8-29-14
B. Upon Getting something to eat 12a-2:19am 8-30-14 (rode together in a vehicle with unknown persons) {where is the question}
C. At an Apartment on Scruggs 2:19a 8-30-14 disturbance call per LE records
D. Upon Driving To Fort Worth 12a-3:57am 8-30-14 (obviously perhaps not in her own car) as witness of media stated she told him see proof here:http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Search-Efforts-Continue-for-Missing-Fort-Worth-Woman-274404321.html
Steven Nickerson was with Morris before she went missing and said she seemed a little upset that night, but he didn't know what was wrong. He said she insisted on driving back home to Fort Worth,
E. After the purported approaching a parking garage vid per LE dated 8-30-14 at 3:57am walking SEPARATE WAYS
F. At the 9-1-14 11:56pm Missing Persons report at the Henrys/Potbelly/Dunkin Donut Garage Area on Legacy/Lois/Bishop
G. At the 9-2-14 11:17pm Missing Persons report at the Scruggs location that is an Apartment that allegedly she had been at on 8-30-14
H. Never Missing

Sparky & One :welcome4:

Let us know if you need any thing else .. we have about 8 threads and 16,000 posts of theory,and open discussion.

Does anyone know if LE has gone to all the condos by the garage to see if anyone has a camera installed? The reason I'm asking, is I have a friend who went missing in 2011 while dropping off her children to their father and the neighbor had a camera installed on his balcony. It caught her SUV coming in, but not leaving. And LE was not the one who found the camera. If someone is searching, they might want to look.

Fair enough.
But if people in the group hadn't asked, everyone would still be looking for a white phone.
Doesn't make sense. I understand their grief must be crazy right now. I feel for the family. I just wish someone would provide correct details. S

As for the friends.....it makes you wonder

Hon, I am not gonna speak for the group here but myself JMO .... I have stated that Her Parents need to cut all ties with any and all associated (EVER) for now ..and HIRE a Super PI or 2

One...I think you need to look for a black phone. I posted up thread the lighting looks off and makes it look blue IMO. Worn on top. You'll need to look at it again. iPhones don't come in metallic blue.

Does anyone know if LE has gone to all the condos by the garage to see if anyone has a camera installed? The reason I'm asking, is I have a friend who went missing in 2011 while dropping off her children to their father and the neighbor had a camera installed on his balcony. It caught her SUV coming in, but not leaving. And LE was not the one who found the camera. If someone is searching, they might want to look.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...an-mother-plano-police-shops-legacy/15136273/
Plano police are taking a hard look at video from surveillance cameras in the area, but Morris' mom says the images are so grainy, it's hard to make out much.

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_f381537e-3d22-11e4-b8e5-d7cf87e96671.html

Detectives and officers have thoroughly canvassed The Shops at Legacy, covering almost every single apartment and townhome on the north side of Legacy Drive. Tilley said there is no indication that Morris every went to the south side of Legacy Drive, and that her boyfriend, Hunter Foster, was not with the group Morris was hanging out with the night she was last seen.

And so did LE in our case, but they missed this one.

I get the feeling that LE is withholding something ....
Look at the back of that garage .. go ask Dunkin Donuts for their footage

Ok Sparky do you have an inside track your sniffing out?? or are you PI???

I'm sorry I keep asking so many questions. Y'all are doing a fantastic job! RE: her car.....has anyone mentioned if the drivers seat was in a position Christina would have it set for herself? Since she is small, a taller person would have to adjust it for themselves, if the car had been moved and brought back to the garage. I understand it was locked, but IMO anyone could've locked it.

I get the feeling that LE is withholding something ....
Look at the back of that garage .. go ask Dunkin Donuts for their footage

Ok Sparky do you have an inside track your sniffing out?? or are you PI???

LOL I wish...my friend has been missing for 3 yrs. been working on it for a long time.

I'm sorry I keep asking so many questions. Y'all are doing a fantastic job! RE: her car.....has anyone mentioned if the drivers seat was in a position Christina would have it set for herself? Since she is small, a taller person would have to adjust it for themselves, if the car had been moved and brought back to the garage. I understand it was locked, but IMO anyone could've locked it.
Or someone with access to extra set of keys???

True! Very sad! Have you looked toward Fort Worth and the house? The route Christina would have taken if she went home, maybe the back roads?

I have some specific spots on my list.
Good ones.

What are you insinuating?

Well the question was brought up before that her car was parked in the parking garage that night, but since she wasn't even reported missing until four days later, can we be certain that her car was actually found in the same exact spot she had originally parked in? (modsnip) even told police that he didn't really pay attention to her getting into her car -- that he just got into his car and left, so we don't really know where her car was parked originally.
Could it have been moved during those four days?

Sparky & One :welcome4:

Let us know if you need any thing else .. we have about 8 threads and 16,000 posts of theory,and open discussion.

I will. I think as my search continues I'll be able to ask more specific questions. Need to knock these places off my list first.

Hon, I am not gonna speak for the group here but myself JMO .... I have stated that Her Parents need to cut all ties with any and all associated (EVER) for now ..and HIRE a Super PI or 2

Totally agree. Hoping they've already done this.

One...I think you need to look for a black phone. I posted up thread the lighting looks off and makes it look blue IMO. Worn on top. You'll need to look at it again. iPhones don't come in metallic blue.

Agreed. At least I now know it's not white. That's a big one.

Well the question was brought up before that her car was parked in the parking garage that night, but since she wasn't even reported missing until four days later, can we be certain that her car was actually found in the same exact spot she had originally parked in? Walker Texas Stranger even told police that he didn't really pay attention to her getting into her car -- that he just got into his car and left, so we don't really know where her car was parked originally.
Could it have been moved during those four days?

Well it was 4 days, why couldn't it have been moved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member