GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to 20-something's just sticking to pot? Don't hear about marijuana overdoses...

Glad you are safe Cats! Scary to have things like that happen and do make one realize how quickly an abduction could happen.

I wonder if LE were thrown off when they couldn't get an accurate description of what Christina was wearing that night too. Maybe they looked at the video after they had gotten a description from the friends and it didn't match the video and they were scratching their heads too. :waitasec:

Thanks Boots - it just made me realize how vulnerable I was and I will not park that far out again unless husband is with me.

I would think even if LE was confused on what she actually had on, that they would get information from those around her beginning with her day - starting with work - then home - then the friends, etc. We have heard no timeline at all of her day.

Maybe she changed into the grey shirt cause she thought she was gonna sleep over but when she decided to go home she put back on what she wore out.. Maybe that's why the friends are confused.

But at least one friend would not be confused, right? The one she borrowed the tshirt from.....she would know if CM had it on when she left her apartment or if it was still there. IMO

In the past few years I know OxyContin has been on the rise all over the place.

Serious question which no one can answer lol - why do people like to alter how they feel? I hate taking medicine and I sure hate it when I'm given heavy duty prescription meds, say for bronchitis or something....ugh

Serious question which no one can answer lol - why do people like to alter how they feel? I hate taking medicine and I sure hate it when I'm given heavy duty prescription meds, say for bronchitis or something....ugh

To escape something. Pain, anxiousness, depression, fear, inhibitions, and then there's addiction.

What happened to 20-something's just sticking to pot? Don't hear about marijuana overdoses...

No, not really. But, if you followed Tony Stewart's case (where he struck the young man and killed him on the sprintcar racetrack), the autopsy revealed the young man had marijuana in his system. It was said at first there was not enough to impair his thinking. A day or two ago, an article said just the opposite and that the young man had enough THC in his blood stream to impair his thinking. I do think pot is more potent these days.

But at least one friend would not be confused, right? The one she borrowed the tshirt from.....she would know if CM had it on when she left her apartment or if it was still there. IMO

That is an excellent question. One that the friend should be able to answer. The shirt is either there at the apartment or it is missing??? It looked to be a white top in the video to me, perhaps that's grainy though. I don't know. It doesn't seem like we are asking hard questions.

That is an excellent question. One that the friend should be able to answer. The shirt is either there at the apartment or it is missing??? It looked to be a white top in the video to me, perhaps that's grainy though. I don't know. It doesn't seem like we are asking hard questions.

Good point to bring up! We keep hearing that she borrowed a shirt from her friend at the apartment and changed into it because she was planning to spend the night. The mom even said, she had already changed into the shirt for the night because she was going to stay over. Sooooo when she went walking out of the apartment with Walker Texas Stranger, did she leave the shirt with her friend back in the apartment? Surely she did not wear the shirt out of the apartment and change her clothes while walking up the street to the parking garage.

Should be pretty simple. Is the shirt at your apartment, friend, or not? Or were people too impaired to notice what was happening?

Good point to bring up! We keep hearing that she borrowed a shirt from her friend at the apartment and changed into it because she was planning to spend the night. The mom even said, she had already changed into the shirt for the night because she was going to stay over. Sooooo when she went walking out of the apartment with Walker Texas Stranger, did she leave the shirt with her friend back in the apartment? Surely she did not wear the shirt out of the apartment and change her clothes while walking up the street to the parking garage.

Should be pretty simple. Is the shirt at your apartment, friend, or not? Or were people too impaired to notice what was happening?
Whenever I read walker Texas stranger I Lol

You have to have a reason to try it before you become addicted.

To try to feel normal. Release inhibitions like you said. You might be bipolar, just for an example. Maybe you don't have a dx, but you know when you drink alcohol you might feel better or what you perceive to be "normal".

To try to feel normal. Release inhibitions like you said. You might be bipolar, just for an example. Maybe you don't have a dx, but you know when you drink alcohol you might feel better or what you perceive to be "normal".

I agree with you, but what I was saying is an addictive personality is not a reason to do drugs. It's a reason why someone would keep doing them though.

:banghead: I'm starting to lean they were all too impaired to remember the events of the night. But, the shirt is physical evidence. Proof that Christina was there and that something happened. What is on that tape they are not showing us?

OT: JVM - Missing mommy - goes for a walk and disappears. Leaves a note for hubby and the keys are inside the house and the house was locked.

I agree with you, but what I was saying is an addictive personality is not a reason to do drugs. It's a reason why someone would keep doing them though.

Oh yes! Absolutely. I was misunderstanding. Sorry. It is the reason not to do drugs. Because if you have an addictive personality you will latch onto alcohol, drugs, anything.

Oh yes! Absolutely. I was misunderstanding. Sorry. It is the reason not to do drugs. Because if you have an addictive personality you will latch onto alcohol, drugs, anything.

I used to drink to be sociable. If I tried some of the drugs out these days, I'd find a reason to keep doing them.

Maybe all the friends were sleeping and she was up alone with the walker. That's why noone knows what she was wearing? But like a few of u said either the grey shirt was left there or it wasn't.

Maybe all the friends were sleeping and she was up alone with the walker.

That's what I'm thinking too. Did Christina try going to sleep and because her BF wouldn't answer the phone she couldn't sleep? When did Walker Texas Stranger come onto the scene?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat