GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I wonder whatever happened to paragraphs.

She's probably a fan of "The Outsiders".

I didn't ask what happen to Elizabethan English.

How did she come across $1500 purses? That's one question. If you look, all of them are still available and there are people who have made a recent inquiries.

Sometimes I wonder how laid back sal really is - lol! Where did the remark about paragraphs come from?

Where did CM get her hands on expensive handbags to sell? Very curious especially if they're authentic.

Sometimes I wonder how laid back sal really is - lol! Where did the remark about paragraphs come from?

Where did CM get her hands on expensive handbags to sell? Very curious especially if they're authentic.

Agree. Again, I just don't see her as the type to carry a high end handbag, especially Chanel. It's not really skater friendly. ;) come to think of it, maybe HF got them for her when he would go on a modeling shoot or wrap party? My youngest did some print work, and I'd see the older girls snatching up designer stuff often after a shoot.

That was me being facetious, the tidbit about "The Outsiders" was in reference to the Tolkien question, "Elizabethan English" was a response to a post about paragraphs going to the way side with Shakespeare, and the last quote about purses... hell, do I really care about purses? Only when it pertains to Christina and this case. I wouldn't even hold my ex-wife's purse for her. No way, no how.

I think this has me a little confused. I wasn't under the impression that Christina was wealthy or from a wealthy family, but a 23 year old with multiple handbags worth $1000s doesn't make sense otherwise. She says in the comments she got it for Christmas and already had one. She could've just been saying that to make a sale, but if she really owned 2 Chanel bags that's not typical for a 23 year old. She went to a local public university and drove a car apparently worth less than her purse, so nothing else indicates having money. I know people have different priorities, I hope it doesn't sound like I'm being judgmental. But it does make me reconsider the possibility that she just left on her own. Clearly she had more "resources" than I thought.

No, I'm positive that Chanel are never in clearance. Not gonna argue, but I know my high end handbags.

I did not mean "clearance" as in retail at Saks or NM or at a Chanel store.... my point was , Chanel would only be sold at a "clearance" type price if you were to buy it Used at a Consignment/Resale shop..or other worst case is Literally Clearance as in wiped out ..like 5 finger discount

In this still, she looks like she's holding whatever it is with her left hand and doing something to it with her right hand. If it's her phone, that's a little weird because I always use both thumbs to text on my phone. If it's her camera, maybe she's taking the SD/MicroSD card out or something? But what if it's a bong? Pipe?

2benhanced.jpg

I did not mean "clearance" as in retail at Saks or NM or at a Chanel store.... my point was , Chanel would only be sold at a "clearance" type price if you were to buy it Used at a Consignment/Resale shop..or other worst case is Literally Clearance as in wiped out ..like 5 finger discount

Well, yes, resale, of course. Someone had just mentioned that maybe she bought these bags on clearance, and reselling for a profit. I was just responding to that comment.

So does he have something on his left hand.. what is that

In these photos .. I hate to break the WTS ..mojo .... But this facial and head structure does not really look like EA ..unless I OD'd on cupcakes tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee