DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the last pic

This might help.

BL77Qn2.jpg

Ok, I'm tipsy and on my phone, but even enlarging, I can't make out what's in his hand. Looks like something. A gun, taser?

That was me being facetious, the tidbit about "The Outsiders" was in reference to the Tolkien question, "Elizabethan English" was a response to a post about paragraphs going to the way side with Shakespeare, and the last quote about purses... hell, do I really care about purses? Only when it pertains to Christina and this case. I wouldn't even hold my ex-wife's purse for her. No way, no how.

My computer is acting up for some reason.
Yes, I understood you were being flip or joking around. This thread makes be chuckle.

If the purses aren't real but being passed off as real, a buyer might become angry when they realize they've been had.
Sort of a similar vibe as the high priced match making service that doesn't seem to result in many dates let alone matches for people who've paid good money and can't get out of the forced agreement.
People may consider these attempts to make money unscrupulous imo.

It's a long shot these dealings would result in a 4:00 a.m. disappearance but cause me to wonder about things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member