GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was she walking towards anyone else's car that she knew? Does the video give any clues as to where she was going?
TIA- thanks in advance

Just be careful! I think it is terrible when people won't allow their private property to be searched. In Kelli's case (she was found on private property - a PI worked the case), the searchers weren't allowed to search there due to liability. Makes one wonder imo.

Luckily I'm a sneaky sob lol. I will be. It would be 'smart' for someone to put her on private property we can't discount anything

So, I have a few ?s
Can y'all please tell me what the acronyms mean for some of your posts?
Example, what does "LE" stand for? I get the police, but what exactly does it mean?
Is there a page where I can go and find the means to these?
What about "IMHO"?
How about IIRC?
There are a bunch more,but I have a two year old, so my time here in on and off....

:welcome: Glad to have you here! With a 2 y/o you have your hands full - never a dull moment.

LE = Law Enforcement.
IMHO = In My Honest Opinion.
IIRC: If I Recall Correctly.

Thank you Seriously Searching! I cannot find the thread with the abbreviations.

Hi everyone, I have been reading your threads the past few nights. I am very bothered by this young girls disappearance. I used to live off Legacy drive and have been to the Shops many times! I grew up in Dfw.
So, here is a little tidbit that I don't think y'all know about.
[modsnip]

:wagon:

Hi there and welcome!
Of course there is video of her walking alone. Thanks for the confirmation. Hope you stick around.

Am I dreaming on this chilly day ... but wasn't the The Camera found/located at her and bf place about a week or so ago???

Yes, the camera was found at Christina's house thus the boyfriend's house.
I thought the original comment/reveal was made by Christina's mom. Then the dad commented and, for some reason, confused everyone. Apparently, the camera was at CM's home all along or (here's my argument/question), was it?

I'm so sick of spending up to an hour searching for posts and/or links containing information that is no longer there.
It should be against the law for news outlets to alter their articles. Why not simply add new information to the article? Somebody must come down on somebody for what they reported originally for some reason.

Yes, the camera was found at Christina's house thus the boyfriend's house.
I thought the original comment/reveal was made by Christina's mom. Then the dad commented and, for some reason, confused everyone. Apparently, the camera was at CM's home all along or (here's my argument/question), was it?

I'm so sick of spending up to an hour searching for posts and/or links containing information that is no longer there.
It should be against the law for news outlets to alter their articles. Why not simply add new information to the article? Somebody must come down on somebody for what they reported originally for some reason.

Yup. It's such a waste of time for those looking

:thud: 1961. :hills:

Oh Bootsie...it has been a loooong 41 days. This girl needs to go home to her family.
My heart really goes out to her mom, dad and family. This is a nightmare. :tears:

Oh Bootsie...it has been a loooong 41 days. This girl needs to go home to her family.
My heart really goes out to her mom, dad and family. This is a nightmare. :tears:

I agree! 41 days. Where is Christina? These people know something. They need to just tell so Christina can be brought home.

:wagon:

Hi there and welcome!
Of course there is video of her walking alone. Thanks for the confirmation. Hope you stick around.

Absolutely there is .. and I am sure we will get more news and confirmations very soon!!!

Welcome to Our Group !!!Take Care

Okay. How come peeps seem to know more than meets the eye here?
:tantrum::snooty::tears::dunno::sigh::waiting:

There's going to be news soon? Pretty please. Sure hope so!

AP has 2 fb pages. one under ap and one under lp

I don't think HF would have called anybody to notify Christina missing. If you have not called in 4 days, why would you call anyone on the 5th day or later???

Still think the bf looked impaired during video. Gave me the creeps :fishy:

IMHO

I was just searching for something and saw the reward was $10,000 back on September 14. :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member