GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
$10,000.00

Can someone please just say what needs to be said so Christina can be found.

Hello alterholic! Yes, in two separate texts:

1. I can't find my keys.
2. Will you leave the door unlocked?

I guess I'm a weirdo. I have my house keys on a separate key ring than my car key/fob. I have no idea why other than I would not want to lose both my house keys and car key/fob at the same time.

Yes, it is an odd case! No doubt, we will learn many more odd things in the days to come.

I'm sure its been addressed but I am thinking perhaps its odd that she actually couldn't find those keys... and were the keys ever found...could someone of taken them from her when she wasn't looking... ???

If Christina were upset at the time she left her house she could have accidentally forgotten to make sure she had her house key with her.

I have asked before if the house keys were ever found and have not seen it stated anywhere that the keys were found. I do believe someone could have taken her keys purposely when she wasn't looking.

I feel very strongly in my heart that someone has some explaining to do in regards to what happened the night/early morning Christina disappeared.

I'm sure its been addressed but I am thinking perhaps its odd that she actually couldn't find those keys... and were the keys ever found...could someone of taken them from her when she wasn't looking... ???

IN MY SINCERE HONEST OPINION
The 3:36am text message to bf about "I can't find my house keys" was a fabrication in order to get some response from him.

IN MY SINCERE HONEST OPINION
The 3:36am text message to bf about "I can't find my house keys" was a fabrication in order to get some response from him.

Absolutely could have been an act of desperation. Poor Christina! Where is she? Will we ever know the truth?

Hi everyone, I have been reading your threads the past few nights. I am very bothered by this young girls disappearance. I used to live off Legacy drive and have been to the Shops many times! I grew up in Dfw.
So, here is a little tidbit that I don't think y'all know about.
[modsnip]

Cases are old not new.

I really would like to know what this is about but wasted at least an hour last night trying to figure it out. Can someone pm me some info on more specifically what I'm looking for?

Hi everyone, I have been reading your threads the past few nights. I am very bothered by this young girls disappearance. I used to live off Legacy drive and have been to the Shops many times! I grew up in Dfw.
[modsnip]
Thanks. Can I ask where you came across such info?

$10,000.00

Can someone please just say what needs to be said so Christina can be found.

Because anyone who knows, if she has been harmed, has waited too long, Imo. Would be liable to charges.

[modsnip]

Is it of her walking the last few yards to her car or somewhere else no where near the car?

Sure...my best friend is the mom of a daughter. Her daughter and Christina went to Allen high school together, they went to school together from early ages.
My friend and her daughter have been part of search groups etc....
This is what they were told by the police. Also, family have hired a good pi.

So, I have a few ?s
Can y'all please tell me what the acronyms mean for some of your posts?
Example, what does "LE" stand for? I get the police, but what exactly does it mean?
Is there a page where I can go and find the means to these?
What about "IMHO"?
How about IIRC?
There are a bunch more,but I have a two year old, so my time here in on and off....

Glad to hear they hired a good pi. Best thing they could do under these circumstances.

I think your info is good, but you should talk to one of the mods here about becoming an "verified insider" on this case. Until then, we will have to take it as rumor...but that is okay.

Welcome to WS~

So, I have a few ?s
Can y'all please tell me what the acronyms mean for some of your posts?
Example, what does "LE" stand for? I get the police, but what exactly does it mean?
Is there a page where I can go and find the means to these?
What about "IMHO"?
How about IIRC?
There are a bunch more,but I have a two year old, so my time here in on and off....
LE = Law Enforcement; IMHO = In My Honest (or Humble) Opinion; IIRC = If I Recall Correctly; BBM = Bolded By Me; = Piece Of *%$&. LOL

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?193885-Websleuths-Lingo

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?84535-Websleuths-Lingo&highlight=Websleuths+Lingo

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask! :)

[modsnip]

Hi, do you know what direction she was walking, and also did she exit the garage?

I very much respect private property. That said, lots of land that's private property, and sometimes you accidentally wander and get lost.

Just be careful! I think it is terrible when people won't allow their private property to be searched. In Kelli's case (she was found on private property - a PI worked the case), the searchers weren't allowed to search there due to liability. Makes one wonder imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member