GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i've long suspected this but there is one problem here this would assume a person brought the car back a parked in knowing she was supposed to be staying there but my questions is how did they know what garage she was parked in? I don't think they would have to get the car back to the exact spot cause who would have know where it was exactly parked to begin with, but they would have had to know which garage she was parked in.

well if he brought her car back to the garage, he would need help getting home. Now we are talking conspiracy to cover-up murder

It is so interesting to see who is on a person's visitation list. It appears that the older a person is the longer his list of visitors is. The activities of one's romantic interest can certainly make me raise my eyebrows!
Anyone else find this interesting??

I know if I wound up in jail, my list would almost non-existent...maybe my husband, depending upon charges.

O/T random question are Tarrant county records online like all the other counties in this area? If so can I get a link? TIA

Hey guys!
what if she made it home?

The camera being found at home made me wonder if this was a possibility also, but we have never had verified info that she definitely had the camera with her during the evening. I think it was mentioned as a possibility due to the camera case being in the car.

well if he brought her car back to the garage, he would need help getting home. Now we are talking conspiracy to cover-up murder

Correct - crimes of passions happen and then are covered up with help.

Correct - perhaps a crime of passion by someone and then turned to someone who is maybe a little shady to help out.
Perhaps, but I think someone would just have created another alibi/story before bringing another person into the felonious circle of trust. Too risky IMO

still locked up 3 day later on a misdemeanor?
When someone bonds out of jail then misses a court date they issue a capius warrant. Since you have shown that you aren't bond worthy you have to sit out or pay the fine in full. My friend was in jail for 4 days for a traffic citation which she set a court date then missed. So dumb.

When someone bonds out of jail then misses a court date they issue a capius warrant. Since you have shown that you aren't bond worthy you have to sit out or pay the fine in full. That may be why he has been there for a few days. My friend was in jail for 4 days for a traffic citation which she set a court date then missed. So dumb.

perhaps, but my guess is that today is a holiday, and they cannot bond out, no banks open etc

Somewhat OT: Does anyone here know the layout/housing of the Collin County jail? And what the different cell blocks mean? I read something online about not keeping murderers with DUIs. So like, for example, if a person were in 4C Cell 20 Bunk 2 to start with- why would they move to MS1D Cell 23 ?

Somewhat OT: Does anyone here know the layout/housing of the Collin County jail? And what the different cell blocks mean? I read something online about not keeping murderers with DUIs. So like, for example, if a person were in 4C Cell 20 Bunk 2 to start with- why would they move to MS1D Cell 23 ?

C is the classification unit for most people. You go from booking to C to be classified and then sent to a pod based on your classification. If you make trustee after that you can sometimes be sent to a different pod after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fat Cinnamon