Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she lost her keys too!
If she wanted his attention she would have said she lost her CAR keys come and get her.

I would have broke a window to get in the house or call a locksmith, or crawl in thru a window I know I keep unlocked....nothing would keep me out of my own home. And if I thought the bf was cheating on me, he had better start looking for another place to live.

I think she lost her keys too!
If she wanted his attention she would have said she lost her CAR keys come and get her.

or she could have said I lost my keys, bring me my spare set of keys, I have to go to work

I would have broke a window to get in the house or call a locksmith, or crawl in thru a window I know I keep unlocked....nothing would keep me out of my own home. And if I thought the bf was cheating on me, he had better start looking for another place to live.

Totally agree!

From this direction you can see the corridor in the far back. Her car would be to the left just out of view. If one was to walk up past those electrical boxes on the right and sit on the rock ledge, you would have zero camera visibility.

View attachment 61209

If someone else was to exit the other side of the garage, the Bishop side and then turn right on Lois they would drive directly past this rock ledge and fully be able to see her and both parties are off camera in this little area.

Excellent work
Now which way did they go? What's the best possible route out of there?

Doesn't everybody hide a key outside their home in case you lose your keys? Personally, I don't think she would have had a problem getting into the house - one way or the other.

I do think it is odd that of the several people that Christina was hanging with that evening and morning that no one else besides SN commented that she was a "little" upset. Was she showing no frustration that he was not answering?

I don't think this was a random abduction, but that still leaves a lot of other possibilities open as to what happened to her.

A random thought though, with starting a clothing line business one would to have as many "connections" as possible. Any "connection" is a possible future customer for the clothing line. As one friend put it:

""I think that's why she had so many friends, because she connected with all of them on such a big level," she said. "She connected with every person that she met."

And while the girls occasionally wavered by talking about their missing friend in the past tense, they remain optimistic that Christina will be found safe
."

Wouldn't be surprised if there was a FB connection that was involved.

Question: How unusual is it for an arrest to be made the day following a warrant being issued? How about if the warrant was issued for someone in a different county? I realize that it can happen with a fast timeline, but my initial thought is that it was done very quickly.

ummm ya seems pretty strange to me and this is for a misdemeanor might you, and how much more unusual is it for said arrestee to still be locked up 3 days later?

I've had warrants for misdemeanors before and typically they only catch up to you if you get pulled over with a warrant, or once in a blue moon they do big sweeps pull in a bunch of people.

doubt this is just random coincidence.

ummm ya seems pretty strange to me and this is for a misdemeanor might you, and how much more unusual is it for said arrestee to still be locked up 3 days later?

I've had warrants for misdemeanors before and typically they only catch up to you if you get pulled over with a warrant, or once in a blue moon they do big sweeps pull in a bunch of people.

doubt this is just random coincidence.

BBM

:gasp:

Trying to catch up here - I enjoy reading everybody's opinion and scenarios. I think I'm in the minority. I do think that she planned to stay all night because she borrowed the long tshirt plus she had a couple of changes of clothes with her. She also insisted to her friends that she needed to go home so my thought is if she hadn't planned to originally stay all night, then it would have been a non-issue of insisting and giving a reason (the dog).

There are other thoughts I have but are not in accordance in keeping within the guidelines.

Wow, that is high for a misdemeanor.

Only has to scrape up a portion of that - $1100 or so. Sooooo..... no friends or family eager to set him free!

pssst: Love Lady Gaga!

Only has to scrape up a portion of that - $1100 or so. Sooooo..... no friends or family eager to set him free!

pssst: Love Lady Gaga!

Well they would have to make sure he didn't leave the country!

Little Monsters!

Trying to catch up here - I enjoy reading everybody's opinion and scenarios. I think I'm in the minority. I do think that she planned to stay all night because she borrowed the long tshirt plus she had a couple of changes of clothes with her. She also insisted to her friends that she needed to go home so my thought is if she hadn't planned to originally stay all night, then it would have been a non-issue of insisting and giving a reason (the dog).

There are other thoughts I have but are not in accordance in keeping within the guidelines.

Cat, you make excellent points. You have convinced me that her original plan was to spend the night, but she changed her mind (woman's prerogative of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState