GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I have a few ?s
Can y'all please tell me what the acronyms mean for some of your posts?
Example, what does "LE" stand for? I get the police, but what exactly does it mean?
Is there a page where I can go and find the means to these?
What about "IMHO"?
How about IIRC?
There are a bunch more,but I have a two year old, so my time here in on and off....

Hi and :welcome: Nquiringmindswant2no!

Here is a link to help you sort through the Websleuths acronyms...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?84535-Websleuths-Lingo&highlight=Websleuths+lingo

HTH...:seeya:

Couple of days. You don't need much for that. Heck I've been to Europe for four weeks only taking a carry on bag (not saying she was going to Europe btw, but just making a point)
I don't think her intention was to leave permanently.
I also don't think her plan was to stay overnight at the apt.
JMO
I do not think her intentions were anything like is seems it has turned out.
I do not think she really planned to stay at the apt on scruggs

JMO
I do not think her intentions were anything like is seems it has turned out.
I do not think she really planned to stay at the apt on scruggs

I would add my :twocents:

I do not think we know the depth or direction of this investigation (as fact).
I think there are many more involved than what meets the eye.
I think people got in way over their heads.

All JMO.

Possible scenarios relating to keys.

a) she really lost her keys and really sent several text messages to her bf.

b) she lied about losing her keys in an attempt to get her bf's attention.

c) someone stole her keys on purpose to try to convince her that he could give her a ride, and therefore place her in his car.

If c) then possibly the perp figured a message sent to her bf saying 'I lost my keys, please leave the door open' would explain why her car was left in the parking lot. Bf would assume she got a ride home, came in and got some of her belongings perhaps and left or, she just decided to stay at someone else's house for the night.

If c) it sounds like a clever plan.

I would add my :twocents:

I do not think we know the depth or direction of this investigation (as fact).
I think there are many more involved than what meets the eye.
I think people got in way over their heads.

All JMO.

ALL JMO
I will agree .. I think 9 threads later ..I am sad to see it go on this long.
I think there is much more involved ..I think that there is an element or 2 that is unknown or may never be known.

JMO
I do not think that the male that is not named that walked with her from the apt toward the garage has anything to do with her disappearance nor her house keys.
He has been questioned and is not a POI.

JMO
I do not think that the male that is not named that walked with her from the apt toward the garage has anything to do with her disappearance nor her house keys.
He has been questioned and is not a POI.

But he is the last seen with her and last to see her.

Wait!!!! The time is off somewhere. Common sense tells us that she texted the bf about the house key as she is leaving the apartment.

Then for the next 15 - 18 minutes they are walking.

According to the video she is on camera at 3:57.

According to a MSM article she text the bf again at 3:58 indicating to leave the door unlocked.

Now common sense should prevail again and tell us the she likely checked her car for the house key at some point.

If she checked her car, she seems like the type that would have, then she musted one of these things had to happen:

A. She made it to the car at 3:58 and didn't look hard. But she made it to the car AND unlocked it.
B. She made it to the car and searched it before she texted bf at 3:30 something.
C. Time stamps are off and she texted bf at 3:58 but was in the camera time was off by a few minutes or the reverse.
D. She did not send the 3:58 text, someone else sent it from her phone, but seems really quick.

Guys, I think she had to of looked through her car for the house key. :(

BBM

Occam's Razor and what not and frankly It would be amazing if the timestamps where synced up exactly. Furthermore it has be my observation that there has not been a lot of "attention to details" in the reporting on this case (incredibly common in all of the cases I have followed). I personally wouldn't take any published times as anymore than a general Idea of when something happened.

She text she didn't have the house key at 3:30 I don't think she had checked her car before then. I sort of feel like sometimes when couples are fighting and one of them gives the "silent" treatment the other might try bringing up something mundane or utilitarian to try to get a response kind of like say ...... ummm .... all of a sudden needing to pick up a dog at 3:30am. So I think it's hard to define too specifically her intent or actions by those text.

JMO
After long days and evenings on the 9 threads ... I am starting to think that looking directly at most likely statistically speaking is not where this case is going to be resolved.
that is not to say that indirectly it is a strong possibility..
I think there are overlooked circumstances that may be going on/have went on that we are not informed about.

I was just reading about another case in OK Josie Hill... the girl had been missing since April ..they still have not found her body..but finally 2 friends or acquaintances were arrested on murder charges.
3-NO case
NO Crime Scene
NO Body
NO Contact after missing

JMO
Yes that is true ....He is last known to see her and walk with her toward the garage which is evidenced by the released video tape..and Statistically that is a main key "go to type person" for intensive further consideration.
I think there are other persons or situation involved after the 3:57am video.
I also do not think this is Abduction or Random

Actually he is only the last person the public has seen on the garage surveillance video with her. We do not know for a fact that he is the last person to have been with her.

IN MY SINCERE HONEST OPINION
The 3:36am text message to bf about "I can't find my house keys" was a fabrication in order to get some response from him.

and of course txyorkiemom and I think alike

Thank you so much for your information. I'm glad to know you guys are out searching and then giving that information to LE and family. That is awesome and sounds so productive!! Now get some rest :)

We had a good search today and hope to resume soon. Blah weather.
I'm fortunate in that I have the spare time to do so. I'm blown away by the strangers coming together to help. It's nice to see some good will.

Too many times we see people not willing to help others.

The missing house key definitely seems to be geared to get a response. Assuming the "last 15 calls" that were made on her phone went unanswered and unacknowledged, she had no reason to believe he was even at home. Saying she lost her key and to leave the door open was seeking a reply. Which she still didn't get. I wonder what she was planning to do when she got home if the door was locked and she really couldn't find her key?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but where we got the information from as to who the gentleman was that is walking with Christine is from a poster who said they were a friend of Christines, right? I know the parents said it was an acquaintance and/or friend, but does LE tell the family to be vague on things like that? Possibility? Darn - so many questions and no answers!

I've been wondering the exact same thing.

The missing house key definitely seems to be geared to get a response. Assuming the "last 15 calls" that were made on her phone went unanswered and unacknowledged, she had no reason to believe he was even at home. Saying she lost her key and to leave the door open was seeking a reply. Which she still didn't get. I wonder what she was planning to do when she got home if the door was locked and she really couldn't find her key?

I'm not sure what to think about the lost key situation, but there is a tweet she sent her brother in May about trying to find her keys. So, she may have actually lost her key(s)? Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boomirrin