GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to msm, CM was at the friend's apartment on Scruggs Way.
At 3:36am she texted her boyfriend "I can't find the key to the house."
At 3:57am she is seen walking into the entrance of a parking garage that is about 20 minutes away from the apartment.
LE verifies that she walked nonstop from the apartment to the garage.
At 3:58am she sends another text to her boyfriend "Leave the door unlocked"
Her phone records show no further service beyond that text.

Makes me think of an experience I had recently when I was meeting a friend to see a movie: I texted my friend as I left my house "Ugh the weather is lousy." I texted again when I arrived in the movie parking lot "Crap. I forgot my hoodie." When we got into the theater I silenced my phone, but had I wanted to be sure not to be reached, I would have turned it off. A phone is a great way to pin point your locations without having to outright say what is actually going on. In neither text did I say 'I'm leaving my house' or 'I'm at the theater' but SHE knew because of our plans that evening.

I don't think the boyfriend had anything to do with this at all. JMO

http://cw33.com/2014/09/07/looking-...ssing-woman-extends-to-lake-lewisville-allen/
Cops say Hunter Foster, her live-in boyfriend, did not alert anyone that she never came home.

Phone records show Morris called him at least 15 times the morning she disappeared

The morning she disappeared = 12:01am to 3:58AM 8-30-14 = average 1call (attempt) every 16 min

That's pretty consistent calling. Yep. I'd say forget it and turn off my phone too. Too much drama with this dude! Forget him!!

Great article TYM!

"Her purse and cell phone are missing too.

“We’ve searched the entire area at Shops of Legacy. Trash cans. Everywhere and haven’t been able to find it

What is it? The cell phone or the purse? What's the description of the purse? not missing? missing?

:eek:fftopic: Did anyone hear the Talking Dead writer guy say "It's time to make the donuts" ??

I'm still on the fence with this case. However, if HF did have anything to do with it, it would explain why there was no response to her calls/texts. He could have left his phone at home to ensure his movement could not be tracked.

I believe each case and each state varies.
I am following a case from early this summer. Perp has been arrested. Statement has not, yet, been released.

Thanks Mom - I have seen exactly what you stated on different cases so I guess there is no tried and true answer. When I start to over analyze I think of Florida and the Sunshine Law where it seems they have every document available asap but don't know if that is for every state. I know on one case I was following if there was a reporter on top of things, then we had more information. Anyway too mind boggling for moi :seeya:

That's pretty consistent calling. Yep. I'd say forget it and turn off my phone too. Too much drama with this dude! Forget him!!

Great article TYM!

"Her purse and cell phone are missing too.

“We’ve searched the entire area at Shops of Legacy. Trash cans. Everywhere and haven’t been able to find it

What is it? The cell phone or the purse? What's the description of the purse? not missing? missing?

:eek:fftopic: Did anyone hear the Talking Dead writer guy say "It's time to make the donuts" ??

I think maybe her friend said to her shut down the phone and fugghedaboudt the dude.
Thing is there are 4 days for her to vanish.
NO ONE MISSED HER. Yet everyone loved her. Kind of sad if u ask me.

And OT Yes I heard Time to make the donuts!
And what a great episode!

I'm still on the fence with this case. However, if HF did have anything to do with it, it would explain why there was no response to her calls/texts. He could have left his phone at home to ensure his movement could not be tracked.

JMO but I do not in any way think this was premeditated if it was someone she knows.
Maybe anger or Jealousy but I don't think anyone was trying to fly under the radar till after the fact.

Bf maybe turned OFF the phone cause she was calling so much.

For some reason I do NOt think its him.

Went back to the parking garage yesterday and played with the camera angles a little. I think I found a way to leave the garage without being seen on camera and it would jive with earlier post of he goes his way and she goes her way and they see him leaving.

Also, walked from the apartment area to the garage using multiple routes and various paces. Overall average was 16 minutes from the fountain at the apartments until the last MSM camera visual.

Went back to the parking garage yesterday and played with the camera angles a little. I think I found a way to leave the garage without being seen on camera and it would jive with earlier post of he goes his way and she goes her way and they see him leaving.

Also, walked from the apartment area to the garage using multiple routes and various paces. Overall average was 16 minutes from the fountain at the apartments until the last MSM camera visual.

COOL! What route would she have had to take not to be picked up on camera? Also that brings up another point. Would she even be considering if she was on camera or not? Did she just get lucky or unlucky? Thanks for doing that!

Can you imagine how that must have looked on the security cameras? PPD's gonna be doing a collective face-palm. (Oh crap, we lost another one...)

Kidding, of course. Thanks for your continued committment!

I think maybe her friend said to her shut down the phone and fugghedaboudt the dude.
Thing is there are 4 days for her to vanish.
NO ONE MISSED HER. Yet everyone loved her. Kind of sad if u ask me.

And OT Yes I heard Time to make the donuts!
And what a great episode!

I could see that if someone annoying had been calling 15 times and pestering her. But SHE was the one doing the calling. If anything someone would tell her to just put her phone away and fuggetaboutit.

In my opinion she did not lose her keys. I don't think that was the true purpose of those texts. I also don't think her bf reported her missing because I think he was not actually expecting her to be coming home at that point. LE says vehicles left the garage. I think they saw the walker leave and he has been accounted for and cleared. I think she left in another vehicle. I don't think she walked out of the garage and got a ride though.

I could see that if someone annoying had been calling 15 times and pestering her. But SHE was the one doing the calling. If anything someone would tell her to just put her phone away and fuggetaboutit.

In my opinion she did not lose her keys. I don't think that was the true purpose of those texts. I also don't think her bf reported her missing because I think he was not actually expecting her to be coming home at that point. LE says vehicles left the garage. I think they saw the walker leave and he has been accounted for and cleared. I think she left in another vehicle. I don't think she walked out of the garage and got a ride though.

When you say coming home at that point, (bolded by me) do you mean that night or 4 days later or when? I just think if you go for a girls night out and then you plan to leave for good or are told to leave for good, that you are going to need work clothes, more toiletries than you left with, perhaps your cell phone home charger, maybe some bills that are due, your dog, etc. JMO

From this direction you can see the corridor in the far back. Her car would be to the left just out of view. If one was to walk up past those electrical boxes on the right and sit on the rock ledge, you would have zero camera visibility.

image.jpg

If someone else was to exit the other side of the garage, the Bishop side and then turn right on Lois they would drive directly past this rock ledge and fully be able to see her and both parties are off camera in this little area.

I really hope this case gets resolved. Then family deserves to have closure as to her whereabouts. I can only pray that someone speaks the truth .

When you say coming home at that point, (bolded by me) do you mean that night or 4 days later or when? I just think if you go for a girls night out and then you plan to leave for good or are told to leave for good, that you are going to need work clothes, more toiletries than you left with, perhaps your cell phone home charger, maybe some bills that are due, your dog, etc. JMO

Couple of days. You don't need much for that. Heck I've been to Europe for four weeks only taking a carry on bag (not saying she was going to Europe btw, but just making a point)
I don't think her intention was to leave permanently.
I also don't think her plan was to stay overnight at the apt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste