Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
add all these past tense words and very suspicious to me:
"She was loved by everyone. She was the nicest person I've ever met, great personality," said Nickerson

Ask yourself, what would you say if one of your friends had just gone missing?? I would say she is

Not defending this guy, but if I was forced into the limelight over something this serious, I am not sure if I would remember my name.

And how do you know? Go back to the beginning, make a list and go over it and over it. Make a list of questions, regardless if they've been answered or not and answer them again. Have a mod post the list at the beginning of each thread so everyone can see it. New posters may come in and have the answer to that one question.

Just like the phone. Apple doesn't make a blue metallic phone, but they do make a black slate phone and after looking at it, it does look blue, but it's not.

Why is there a gofund me acct? Where is the money going that's being raised by the sale of items? - we cannot discuss that here. Per mods. We've tried. Lol.

Follow the Money....

And above, I'm not referring to you making a list, I'm saying as a team. Maybe someone who knows this case inside and out.

Maps, are there any maps posted? - No. PPD, TES and family requested, several times, not to do that.

Search areas...they're not gonna tell anyone where they're searching. They don't want the perp to follow them, or beat them to the punch. - They don't want the perp to know if and when they make progress. IMO

And it wouldn't surprise me one bit if the perp wasn't reading here and maybe posting. Has happened here before. - I'm not sure how often this happens. I ALWAYS think the perp is reading. In this case...even more so.

As for your first question..."how do I know"...I don't. That's why I said IMO.

JMO

See my comments above.

Oh, so those are tunnels the woman is checking out? People go down in there?

Every city has an underground drainage system as part of its infrastructure otherwise water would be flooding the streets of course. In parts those drainage pipes are large enough to walk upright in and they form a maze underground. In some nearby cities you could actually drive into a drainage pipe opening it's that large. Some places within these tunnels branch off into "rooms" that are big open areas and other parts lead to very narrow pipes that you'd have to crawl into or smaller.

Creepy. I wouldn't want to hang out there, but if you like to do things that the law might not like you doing, and you are young and foolish you might.

add all these past tense words and very suspicious to me:
"She was loved by everyone. She was the nicest person I've ever met, great personality," said Nickerson

Ask yourself, what would you say if one of your friends had just gone missing?? I would say she is

I'm not sure what I would say. But one of her gfs used the past tense during a video interview and then caught herself. I think it happens.

Not defending this guy, but if I was forced into the limelight over something this serious, I am not sure if I would remember my name.

I wonder why he gave the statement in the article. EA didn't.

Yeeeeesss ..Why did he ... but he was with her right before she went missing

So that has also bothered me. Because if what we have been led to believe is true...then that statement is off. If EA is the walker, than, HE was with her RIGHT before she went missing.

So that has also bothered me. Because if what we have been led to believe is true...then that statement is off. If EA is the walker, than, HE was with her RIGHT before she went missing.
I think everyone there that night is considered to be with her right before she went missing.

I think everyone there that night is considered to be with her right before she went missing.

I just kept expecting the walker to make a statement. He's the last one she is seen with on the tape. It was weird how that article was set up. I thought it was misleading in a sense, or to throw us off walker.

Nothing I read ever said EXACTLY when he was around. This bf drama was going on since Friday afternoon if we believe what her boss said. For all we know the discussion began earlier in the evening and he was around. Even if she were out with her gfs and he met up with them at Henry's and/or went with them to get something to eat and the girls were saying "You're staying over, right?" And she's waffling because she's arguing with bf. Then finally she can't get him to answer so she starts insisting that she needs to just drive home. The gf who thought she was staying over tries to convince her it's better to just stay over but she insists on going home. All the while SN is half listening to the drama, maybe not hearing the whole story. So when interviewed he relays that she insisted on driving home. All that COULD have transpired earlier in the evening even before getting to the apt. But when interviewed and asked what her demeanor was that evening he could have relayed what he said.

Just throwing that out there because we don't know how he fits into the timeline. Maybe he has a definite alibi. Maybe he's dating the girl who lives in the apt and he never left.

For anyone who thought this might be a hoax.
One of the hardest things for any parent to do
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/26208/0/
Sad to say her clothing is listed as unknown.
3 detectives listed
Prayers for Christina and her loved ones!
thanks everyone for hanging in for Christina

I just kept expecting the walker to make a statement. He's the last one she is seen with on the tape. It was weird how that article was set up. I thought it was misleading in a sense, or to throw us off walker.
Yea, I also thought at first SN was the walker.... Not sure if it was done on purpose?

See my comments above.

Follow Christina's money....dig deep.

Maps...google map of the area where she was last seen. How would she have gotten there from where she lives? I've searched with TES before and they are very secretive with their areas.

Jmo

Maps...google map of the area where she was last seen. How would she have gotten there from where she lives? I've searched with TES before and they are very secretive with their areas.

Jmo

Sparky.....you've piqued my curiosity (or in keeping with our team theme---curiosity is killing this cat; purrfectly filed claws and all)! ;)

Jmo

That is assuming she would have been traveling from her home to Plano. We don't know that.

That is assuming she would have been traveling from her home to Plano. We don't know that.

So let's assume she was coming from home or work. What roads would she have taken?

Jmo

BBM

I hear ya, Sparky.
We can't go there. Not yet. Not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors