GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Camera information from articles disappearing seems like somebody has gone into CYA mode.

I tried whocalld. Strange site. I entered my cell phone # and all it gave me was the town where my cell phone was purchased. Clicked all around on the site, but never got anything regarding calls to my cell phone (Verizon - Can you hear me now?)

I tried whocalld. Strange site. I entered my cell phone # and all it gave me was the town where my cell phone was purchased. Clicked all around on the site, but never got anything regarding calls to my cell phone (Verizon - Can you hear me now?)

Eeek! Mine was spot on. (Att)

Camera information from articles disappearing seems like somebody has gone into CYA mode.

Well it only took us yammering on about it for a few days to get that changed. At least someone is keeping up with this forum...

I just tried whocalld with my own number...nonsense.
It said i had two incoming and one outgoing in the past few minutes.
I had non of those. I have Sprint.

http://crime.about.com/od/missing/fl/Missing-Person-Christina-Morris.htm

Plano, Texas police have asked the public's help in searching for a Fort Worth woman who vanished after

walking into a parking garage with a friend near a shopping mall on Saturday, Aug. 30, 2014.

Christina Marie Morris, 23, who was visiting friends in Plano, was last seen near The Shops At Legacy and

walking with a friend into the parking garage at 5717 Legacy Drive early Saturday morning. She and her friend

parked on opposite sides of the garage and walked separate ways shortly after entering the garage.

Plano police have released the surveillance video of the two walking into the parking garage just before 4 a.m.

See video

"The guy (in the video) is a friend of hers from high school. They had been at a friend's apartment hanging out

and walked back together
," Plano police spokesman David Tilley told reporters.
Reported Missing Tuesday, Sept. 2

Although she was last seen around 4 a.m. Aug. 30, it took a couple of days for friends and family members to

realize that she wasn't returning anyone's calls and no one had been in contact with her. Consequently, her

parents did not file a missing persons report on Morris until Tuesday, September 2.

Police quickly located Morris' vehicle still in the parking garage. They say her cell phone is either turned off or

her battery is dead. Her cell phone's last usage was traced to The Shops At Legacy mall.

Well she had 4 days to vanish.
Hmmm
What if he wasn't cheating on her what if she was crying because of something else?

He never pleads for Christina's return. Well, "I just want her to come home" was not a plea IMO. He could have prevented days of searching. And then they quit searching.

I wonder if SN and Christina were planning on hooking back up at a later time.

I just tried whocalld with my own number...nonsense.
It said i had two incoming and one outgoing in the past few minutes.
I had non of those. I have Sprint.

You have to know how to read it. I've tried 10 different #'s and they all work. It doesn't show your outgoing and incoming calls. It tells you the owners name, the last time the phone was used AND the report at the bottom is how many times someone has searched for your number on that site. Hope this helps :).

You have to know how to read it. I've tried 10 different #'s and they all work. It doesn't show your outgoing and incoming calls. It tells you the owners name, the last time the phone was used AND the report at the bottom is how many times someone has searched for your number on that site. Hope this helps :).

Well I punched in my own #, but it did not bring up my name - only the town and not the town I live in. I'll try it again with some other #s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste