GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the reporter right? She has been following this case and has heard nothing about inactive cameras?????? Are we being punked? This is not funny.

For real! I mean if we are getting punked at least bring out Ashton, for goodness sake!

The first reports said there are three cameras in that garage, but only one was functioning. Does anyone have that link to prove we are NOT crazy?

For real! I mean if we are getting punked at least bring out Ashton, for goodness sake!

The first reports said there are three cameras in that garage, but only one was functioning. Does anyone have that link to prove we are NOT crazy?

I will try to dig that one up from the crypt

Ooops. Wrong link!
These people are driving me insane!

Scrub a Dub Dub..... That got cleaned up pretty quickly, didn't it?:sweep:

Agreed
Really there?
A joke?
Told to pretend?
Scared maybe?

I can't answer any of those. I just don't know why anyone in their right mind would play around at a time like this. There is a missing young girl and a grieving family and time is not on their side. What is your take on the post?

I've spoken to the guy who commented. He's good at sleuthing. Not sure his point on this tho.

Did bf really move?
Does it matter?

If you have talked to him- why did he post this and who does he think is playing him? TIA

I sat down with Jonnie McElroy, Christina’s mother desperate for answers on Wednesday, September 17. Two whole weeks after her daughter went missing. “I am in mission mode, I am going to find my daughter.” her mother stated. “It’s frustrating as a mother to not be given details about my own child’s whereabouts, we need awareness, we need help.” she goes on to say.
What We Do Know:
-Christina was with 4-5 of her friends the night of the disappearance. They all parked close to each other but Christina rode with them after leaving the bar to get something to eat before returning to her girlfriend’s apartment in the Shops.
-None of the articles of clothing she was wearing, cell phone and wallet have been located.
-There has been no activity on her bank account since.
-Her phone has been off since the disappearance. Her mother tried to reach her during this time frame and said it went straight to voicemail every time. She still calls every day just to hear her voice.

-Christina went to high school with the gentleman that was last seen with her. Jonnie tells me that she knows all of Christina’s friends but never met this particular gentleman.

-A search for Christina spread across the Plano and surrounding areas and turned up nothing. This search has since been suspended.

-People from all over, including Equusearch and the same search team that helped with the Natalee Holloway case, came to help with the search.

-The people with Christina that night, and her boyfriend who was not, were questioned and cleared as persons of interest.

-Christina was NOT incapacitated while walking to her car. The video clearly shows Christina walking and talking perfectly normal.

-There are 13 cameras in that parking garage and only 1 caught footage.

http://www.uptowndallasgirl.com/dallas-news/missing-woman-christina-morris-updates-and-how-to-help/

Only ONE CAUGHT FOOTAGE.

I hate when they edit articles. And they have edited most of them.
I have been re-reading them. :gaah:

Looks like the postings have been deleted! I saw them about 10mins ago but can't find them now. He's posted again and apologized. But I wonder what made him say those words.

I sat down with Jonnie McElroy, Christina’s mother desperate for answers on Wednesday, September 17. Two whole weeks after her daughter went missing. “I am in mission mode, I am going to find my daughter.” her mother stated. “It’s frustrating as a mother to not be given details about my own child’s whereabouts, we need awareness, we need help.” she goes on to say.
What We Do Know:
-Christina was with 4-5 of her friends the night of the disappearance. They all parked close to each other but Christina rode with them after leaving the bar to get something to eat before returning to her girlfriend’s apartment in the Shops.
-None of the articles of clothing she was wearing, cell phone and wallet have been located.
-There has been no activity on her bank account since.
-Her phone has been off since the disappearance. Her mother tried to reach her during this time frame and said it went straight to voicemail every time. She still calls every day just to hear her voice.

-Christina went to high school with the gentleman that was last seen with her. Jonnie tells me that she knows all of Christina’s friends but never met this particular gentleman.

-A search for Christina spread across the Plano and surrounding areas and turned up nothing. This search has since been suspended.

-People from all over, including Equusearch and the same search team that helped with the Natalee Holloway case, came to help with the search.

-The people with Christina that night, and her boyfriend who was not, were questioned and cleared as persons of interest.

-Christina was NOT incapacitated while walking to her car. The video clearly shows Christina walking and talking perfectly normal.

-There are 13 cameras in that parking garage and only 1 caught footage.

http://www.uptowndallasgirl.com/dallas-news/missing-woman-christina-morris-updates-and-how-to-help/

LE probably held the info back from the mother. I read one of the reporters posts last week and it seemed like she has been going in and talking to the police. I'll have to search for the link. They have footage they aren't releasing. It's probably not "grainy". Officer Tilly said they have stuff they are not releasing because if this turns into a criminal case then they will need it.

Looks like the postings have been deleted! I saw them about 10mins ago but can't find them now. He's posted again and apologized. But I wonder what made him say those words.

I think it was meant to be a pm and he posted it, accidentally.

This is the reporter right? She has been following this case and has heard nothing about inactive cameras?????? Are we being punked? This is not funny.
Way back on thread 1 2 or 3 we discussed the camera snot working that 3 were down.....
So was that bogus info "being put out?

Way back on thread 1 2 or 3 we discussed the camera snot working that 3 were down.....
So was that bogus info "being put out?

But seriously... I think that's what the deal is.
Maybe trying to trap someone. IDK.
Not a good strategy, IMO. Keeping track of made up stories is hard work...

I think her Mom is just saying something like "please don't call us with a tip saying your friend kind of knows a guy who may have heard something about what happened that night, but you can't give any names, details, or ways to contact anyone about the tip." That isn't helpful in any way. I don't think she's saying the tipster has to provide all of their personal information. But you can't really follow up on a tip with no specifics. I'm sure if someone called saying "I can't tell you why I know this, but you should search XYZ Park north of the walking trail" that would be followed up on without needing to know the caller's identity and contact info.

Can I Just Say ...JMO If you have msm info please screenshot,save on jump drive what ever .. because now things and posts are disappearing quicker than a $50 horse auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste