GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in north Fort Worth but work in Plano actually down the street from the shops at legacy. For my route, I usually take 121 south to 1171(main at) and continue through all light until I get to 35w. I do this to avoid traffic. Her route would've more than likely been, 121s to 114w to 35w if she lives in north fw. If they lived closer to downtown fw, her route may have included 75, 35E and 30 or 20.

I live in north Fort Worth but work in Plano actually down the street from the shops at legacy. For my route, I usually take 121 south to 1171(main at) and continue through all light until I get to 35w. I do this to avoid traffic. Her route would've more than likely been, 121s to 114w to 35w if she lives in north fw. If they lived closer to downtown fw, her route may have included 75, 35E and 30 or 20.

Bless You ..dear one .. You could not pay me to drive that everyday...

No way would I travel from Plano to FW at 3-4am! It takes me at least an hour to get home every day and that's taking the route without traffic. When you're tired and it's dark, the drive is the worse!

Attention Please!

Please stay on topic of the thread.

This is about the disappearance of Christina Marie Morris.

tia
fran
:wave:

Do you think this is important?
Ot I think ... missing Wylie Tx woman 42yr old mother http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=258599
I really don't think so. The only thing in common is women out early morning. I hope she didn't have a wreck. Never said exactly where she works for her route. DOESNT sound good she didn't pick her children up.
My guess approx 45 min away from Plano. One started in residential area to work unless she stopped somewhere. Found info 3 mile drive to work. Wylie is kind of spread out but kind of small town ish.

http://texasequusearch.org/2014/09/missing-christina-morris-plano-tx-83014/

The Texas EquuSearch team will reactivate and return to Plano to search for Christina, when investigators

obtain more credible and significant information
. We ask that everyone please keep Christina’s family, friends,

the Plano Police Department and her whole community in your thoughts and prayers.

So we can guess that there is no credible info that has come to light since TES left? Over a month since she disappeared. So sad.
I feel like we are really trying to look at all of the possibilities, but with our limitations and no one as a POI I guess we are left with two options to discuss:
1) random abduction
2)voluntary disappearance

It did give me the correct name, but, the wrong city and zip.
I don't think it's accurate. I didn't get any calls.
Do texts show up on yours or only calls?

The city has something to do with the carrier and is not correct on anyone's that I've searched. It prob has to do with towers or something. But the owner, the state and the last known time the phone is used is what this site is good for. Those are all correct.

It was mentioned that the police believe christina didnt even get to her car....

The city has something to do with the carrier and is not correct on anyone's that I've searched. It prob has to do with towers or something. But the owner, the state and the last known time the phone is used is what this site is good for. Those are all correct.
It was accurate for my phone #

I tried whocalld. Strange site. I entered my cell phone # and all it gave me was the town where my cell phone was purchased. Clicked all around on the site, but never got anything regarding calls to my cell phone (Verizon - Can you hear me now?)

you entered your phone number into some strange site :/

It was mentioned that the police believe christina didnt even get to her car....

I wonder how they would know that. I mean of course if there was nothing in the car of the multiple items of clothing she was purported to have worn or any items she may have carried with her, then I guess that is one reason to assume she did not get into her car. But unless they do have footage of her car specifically, how can they be sure? Obviously there wasn't a camera aimed directly at her car or they would have seen what happened to her.

I don't see why she couldn't have gotten into her car. Maybe she sat there for a couple of seconds and then someone approached her. If it were someone she knew, or was expecting, or was hoping to see, she would not have struggled and would have gone willingly with them. Maybe they suggested going somewhere, "Leave your car here and I'll drop you back here to get it tomorrow." or something. So she would have gotten out, locked her vehicle, and gotten into a different car.... one that is showing up so grainy in the garage videos that no one on the planet, even with modern technology and computer enhancement, can make out what kind of car it was or the plates that were on it.

Follow Christina's money....dig deep.

Maps...google map of the area where she was last seen. How would she have gotten there from where she lives? I've searched with TES before and they are very secretive with their areas.

Jmo

BBM

I hear ya, Sparky.
We can't go there. Not yet. Not here.

can someone clue me in,[modsnip]

from everything i've seen she likely didn't have any, but i think you are not speaking literally.

i've only been able to read up to the end of thread four so my impressions are limited, but TBH i kinda get the feel that LE knows ...... jack squat .... and thinks it's 50/50 she ran off. I think the BF is shady, thats just the impression I get of him, not sure if its because he is involve or just in general shady or both. I have not been able to dig up the name of the "walker" as some of you have been so I don't know anything about him. I kind of think it would be stupid to abduct and cause harm to someone that several ppl saw you leave a party with but i've seen stupider.

- i think the needing to go get the dog was just a cover story to keep her friends from being to much in her business I think she wanted to go check on her BF or go argue with him etc.
- she txt him i can't find the keys the please leave the door open for me and then he doesn't hear from her for four days and he does nothing .....
- I'd think her running off would be a possibility but how is she supporting herself did she bring any money with her? and in todays digital world I feel like its got to be hard to live without leaving a trace.
- why were they living with their power and water off and letting sketchy people stay over? i think they were into something and I'm not talking about girl scout cookies ....

If you have talked to him- why did he post this and who does he think is playing him? TIA

I'm guessing somewhat....it is my understanding he believes there is something bigger going on. Perhaps a ransom. That the family knows exactly what is going on. Hence their silence, their deleting of any questions etc. that the bf going to China is a ploy.

Not sure I buy it. Again, didn't talk enough to know precisely, but that's my take.

Guess we can toss it into the pot of theories on this one.

I also find it odd that any question is immediately shut down. The cops basically ask for info from the public. They say it can be anonymous. However, the family releases a statement that if you want to give them a lead, it must include names etc.

They are seriously hurting this search. That is, unless something bigger is going on, and they do know. I can only imagine their grief, and suspect they aren't thinking clearly. Or perhaps too much trust in the police.

:deadhorse:Okay, I know I could be accused of beating a dead horse, but I'm going to do it anyway.... apologies in advance.
Back to the clothing (yes, the clothing)
Okay, so her dad specifically has said that she was NOT wearing what was in the pictures, but had indeed changed into a light gray tshirt before leaving the apartment. A light gray tshirt that was soooo large that it went down below her knees ony making it look like she was wearing the skirt from earlier in the evening. I beg to differ on what I observe. Here is why: When you put on a larger shirt, all parts of the shirt will be larger: the length, yes, but also the width, and most noticeably the SLEEVES. Kindof like this http://clossette.com/wp-content/uploads/refashion-a-too-big-tee-into-a-cute-dress.jpg

However, when we look at the picture of Christina walking in the garage, what she has on is long at the hemline (way below her knees actually) but the sleeves seem to fit her quite normally. If this were a giant tshirt, one large enough to go below her knees, the shoulder seam would have been hanging way below her natural shoulder line and the hems of the sleeves would have reached her elbows if not longer. Even if she had the sleeves rolled up, what size could the shirt have been to fit so far below her knees??

I feel that her clothing description is not accurate. Why her friends would not give an accurate description is beyond me, but I don't believe she has on an "oversized tee."

Completely agree and I brought it up on Facebook. The inconsistencies are just poor police work if you ask me or they are covering something up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think her Mom is just saying something like "please don't call us with a tip saying your friend kind of knows a guy who may have heard something about what happened that night, but you can't give any names, details, or ways to contact anyone about the tip." That isn't helpful in any way. I don't think she's saying the tipster has to provide all of their personal information. But you can't really follow up on a tip with no specifics. I'm sure if someone called saying "I can't tell you why I know this, but you should search XYZ Park north of the walking trail" that would be followed up on without needing to know the caller's identity and contact info.

This will work against them. Unless they know who he is, and building a case, this will only keep people from helping. I've talked to many who have decided not to help due to reaction from the family.

I composed a list of theories and tips people have told me. Gave it to close friends of family so they at least know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody