GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately these are all questions that none of us know and may never know. They say that the friends will not be named because they are witnesses. Which is why I keep thinking that SN was NOT at the apt. The only ppl they seemed to outright name are ppl they say were not there. The others are being protected by LE as witnesses. Like I said before they say SN was with her before she went missing but so were any people she saw at Henry's. It's all semantics but it has never been said he was at the apt.

I wonder if most of the people beside the walker were female and considering we have a young lady that was possibly abducted and harmed they might want to keep their identity secrete for safety reasons just in case.

I wanted to comment on this also. Didn't they walk from the apartment and haven't people said thats like a 15 minute walk. I care about chivalry and I try to do the right thing I always open the door, hold the door etc. etc. but I could easily see myself if i walked with a friend the better part of a mile and our paths split at a point where her car was 50 yards away i could easily see myself feeling like thats good enough. It's not probably the best thing to do but I think it could easily be done by some one who is not a total jerk.

I'm not as young as these kids but i think i'm not as "experienced" :) as some of you, and I just want to say things are not as obvious as they once were. In the past it was easy to be chivalrous because it was somewhat expected and it was almost always positively received. That is not necessarily the case anymore. With some women it is but with others they don't like it (beyond the basics like holding the door) from someone they don't know that well. I think it can be perceived as invasive or too forward, and if they politely decline if you insist that would instantly get you labeled as creepy. A lot of times these days "let me walk you to your car" is interpreted as let me get a chance to chat you up alone at the end of the night. If the young lady isn't interested in you and you are very casual friends I think a lot of the times they would decline an offer. CM seem to be pretty independant minded so I could easily see that.

Just be clear if you are with a young woman that is interested in you, you are on a date, or you're a couple then chivalrous things are still wanted an appreciated. But otherwise not so much (to the point it can be perceived as creepy or controlling).

In summary walking all the way to her car and waiting to see she got in and the car started probably is what he should have done BUT I don't think him not doing that is a huge red flag or anything.

Thank you I totally agree!

I wanted to comment on this also. Didn't they walk from the apartment and haven't people said thats like a 15 minute walk. I care about chivalry and I try to do the right thing I always open the door, hold the door etc. etc. but I could easily see myself if i walked with a friend the better part of a mile and our paths split at a point where her car was 50 yards away i could easily see myself feeling like thats good enough. It's not probably the best thing to do but I think it could easily be done by some one who is not a total jerk.

I'm not as young as these kids but i think i'm not as "experienced" :) as some of you, and I just want to say things are not as obvious as they once were. In the past it was easy to be chivalrous because it was somewhat expected and it was almost always positively received. That is not necessarily the case anymore. With some women it is but with others they don't like it (beyond the basics like holding the door) from someone they don't know that well. I think it can be perceived as invasive or too forward, and if they politely decline if you insist that would instantly get you labeled as creepy. A lot of times these days "let me walk you to your car" is interpreted as let me get a chance to chat you up alone at the end of the night. If the young lady isn't interested in you and you are very casual friends I think a lot of the times they would decline an offer. CM seem to be pretty independant minded so I could easily see that.

Just be clear if you are with a young woman that is interested in you, you are on a date, or you're a couple then chivalrous things are still wanted an appreciated. But otherwise not so much (to the point it can be perceived as creepy or controlling).

In summary walking all the way to her car and waiting to see she got in and the car started probably is what he should have done BUT I don't think him not doing that is a huge red flag or anything.

I get what you're saying and makes a lot of sense. Thank you!

JMO I don't think he was flirting at all with her.
Watch how they are walking together. Hes just walking arms at his side shes on the phone.
Very Nonchalant!

I know this isn't really relevant at this point, but could WTS be carrying an Electronic Cigarette in the garage video? Just a thought and it might give some insight as to WHO WTS could be, since we don't really know for sure who he is.

That her Bf cheated is a facebook rumor, not to be discussed, as far as I know.

That her Bf cheated is a facebook rumor, not to be discussed, as far as I know.

Correct. It is considered rumor. The only facts we have are pretty much she was at the shops at legacy that night and now she is missing.

Correct. It is considered rumor. The only facts we have are pretty much she was at the shops at legacy that night and now she is missing.
LOL, That is the truth, unfortunately! It's now 38 days past the last time anyone saw her as far as we know. There hasn't been one additional detail or fact that has been added since then. IMO, she deserves(d) more. IMO, misplayed by everyone involved. Family and friends can be somewhat excused because they wouldn't/shouldn't have experience. But, LE? Crap, between the amended and inconsistent 'facts' and lack of updates, you would have thought this took place in a one-horse town. Come on LE, 38 days? Nothing? Not even the impression of something?

I posted a link I think its on the last thread where
LE said Bf is not a suspect
and her EX with the last Initial P says
he spoke to LE 2 times(why) and (why 2x)?
he also said he thinks someone else was in that garage that morning.

Now by deduction he is either Walker or knows Walker is not guilty of this for he says someone else!

Just food for thought

From what I can surmise, her decision to get her dog was a last minute one.
Anyone privy to that information would have been there at that time, which would have been shortly before she and Walker left.
Did anyone leave before them or possibly follow them, going in a side entrance to the garage?
Were all their cars still parked in the garage?
Some (or all) of them are “witnesses?” Hmmm.

LOL, That is the truth, unfortunately! It's now 38 days past the last time anyone saw her as far as we know. There hasn't been one additional detail or fact that has been added since then. IMO, she deserves(d) more. IMO, misplayed by everyone involved. Family and friends can be somewhat excused because they wouldn't/shouldn't have experience. But, LE? Crap, between the amended and inconsistent 'facts' and lack of updates, you would have thought this took place in a one-horse town. Come on LE, 38 days? Nothing? Not even the impression of something?

I live in a one-horse town and I think if this had happened in a one-horse town everyone would know what went down by 38 days. Somebody's dog gets shot and believe me the whole town knows whodunit by 24 hours. The whole case is odd and I can't put my finger on it. I think if they are all witnesses and/or participants in what happened and they are covering for each other. Bust'em up. Split'em up. If this was a joke, it's waaayyyy past time for the joke to be over. Nobody is laughing and something smells in Denmark.

Well where was she got g to go after she got her dog?

I asked this several threads back. Did she plan on taking the dog to work the next day since she supposedly had to work or was she going back to the friend's apartment that she just left with the dog? Who knows!

Well where was she got g to go after she got her dog?

We don't know? It's more than an hour drive to get back to her house in Ft. Worth. In fact, locals said it didn't make sense to go get the dog. Doesn't make sense to go get her dog and drive all the way back to Plano. That would be over 2 hours of driving and it was already 4 a.m. I thought she might just stay at her house once she got back there.

Maybe she wasn't going to get the dog but thought since bf never answered her she needed to get home because he wasn't .....maybe she felt the dog was home.alone way to long ..

help me out here has anything come out definitively to say she didn't leave in her car and someone sometime from that morning until she was reported missing brought the car back? If that can not be ruled out it opens up a lot of possibilities that seem sort of reasonable to me. If its impossible that that happened its really hard to come up with reasonable possibilities b/c it would have to involve someone coming to pick her up and she would have had to have been in contact with them by phone and then LE would know about it. Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required