Found Alive TX - Christine Woo (fnd dec'd), 39, & 3 kids, Frisco, 28 March 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Found in McKinney target in her car dead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do have to comment on how proud I am of Christine. It was so nice to see a parent be diligent with her children's safety as they all walked through the door. She was holding onto her 1 year old, held the hand of one of her children while that child held onto the hand of the other child. It is refreshing to see this! I cannot tell you how many times I have had to ask for forgiveness for what goes through my head when I am out shopping because little ones are running free. Christine is obviously a loving and attentive mother. (Notice how I typed "is" not "was". Snarky, I know.)

ETA: NOOOOOOO! OH Lord! I just saw the next post!!! I'm sick to my stomach...................

I'm hoping there was a medical issue....and not something worse...

I was thinking the exact same thing pink! It truly warmed my heart watching the way she cared for her little ones. And yes, she IS a loving and attentive mother!

ETA: NOOOOOOO! OH Lord! I just saw the next post!!! I'm sick to my stomach...................

Me, too. This one really has thrown me!!

Apparently he didn't since she was just found dead in her car in a parking lot. Thank the good Lord the children are alive.

Thanks but I hadn't read that far and the title hadn't been updated. I had no idea she had been found when I wrote that.

WFAA-TV
10 mins ·
BREAKING: Christine Woo, the Frisco mother missing since Monday, was found dead inside an SUV in a McKinney parking lot Thursday evening. Her three children were alive inside the vehicle and have been taken to a local hospital for treatment.

Rest in Peace, sweetheart. I'm so sorry . :(

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by SCHMAE

If my spouse had a history of wandering off then I may not think too much about the one night gone. But if my spouse had all of my kids and knowing how much little ones need their routine, bedtime, home etc., then I think I'd be calling the cops within an hour or 2 of coming home to realize they were not around. Is that just me ?
thinking.gif

No, it's not just you. I agree 100%.

Yes, agreed. I think we would all be camped-out on the front porch of the Police Station after about two hours & 200 cell phone calls to our spouses, friends, relatives, etc. Go to bed having done nothing???? Not on your life. But that's just me, um, that's just us.

Her babies sat in the car with her body for 2 or 3 days ? :(
Curious to see what happens here. Maybe she was shopping and felt dizzy or weak or something and pulled over for a quick power nap or something and had a medical emergency. Just heartbreaking.

Yes, agreed. I think we would all be camped-out on the front porch of the Police Station after about two hours & 200 cell phone calls to our spouses, friends, relatives, etc. Go to bed having done nothing???? Not on your life. But that's just me, um, that's just us.

We would, yes, but we know better! Unfortunately, many people still believe that police won't take a missing report until 24 hours has passed. I sure wish there was a nationwide PGA about this.

I'm so grateful that the babies were alive! Three days alone in a car in TX... they must have been so scared...and sad and hungry. This makes me cry, ugh.

Oh my god, those poor babies.
UNTHINKABLE.
Those children.... what did they see?
What will they remember?
What can they forget??
[emoji27] [emoji30]
Rest in peace, Christine. [emoji20]

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

UNTHINKABLE.
Those children.... what did they see?
What will they remember?
What can they forget??
[emoji27] [emoji30]
Rest in peace, Christine. [emoji20]

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

It's unthinkable. Poor, sweet innocents. :tears:

Omg! 😲 I'm shocked. Stunned.
Wow. They were there for a couple of days?! That's horrible. A nightmare. No one noticed? Wow.
RIP Christine.
Get better babies.

Excuse my ignorance wrt children, but would all 3 kids have been strapped into car seats at their ages? Can bigger kids (5) usually unbuckle themselves or does it require a parent?

Have we ever had a mother commit suicide with her children in the vehicle? (I am not saying she committed suicide, just wondering.)

I don't know. I had to step away for a bit to reboot. This is just awful. Have to wonder what she purchased at Walgreens now? Sleeping meds... Happy Meals and then nap time in the car? I just don't get no one seeing 3 children in the vehicle in a Target parking lot for 3 days?????????????????

Excuse my ignorance wrt children, but would all 3 kids have been strapped into car seats at their ages? Can bigger kids (5) usually unbuckle themselves or does it require a parent?

I really do think it depends on the car seat and the child. Some 5 year olds are in a booster, some in a 5 point. Some kids have hands that can unbuckle, some don't have strong enough fine motor skills.

ETA: Sorry, I forgot to answer a question. Yes, the would have all been in car seats. The 5 year old could possibly be in a booster, but I wouldn't be surprised if thye were too petite to meet the minimum requirements.

My 5 year old can, however my 4 year old has trouble with one of the buckles.....

How did the children survive 3 days without food, water, and in the heat?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NVWoman
Back