Found Safe TX - Christopher Ramirez, 3, followed dog into woods, dog came back, Grimes Co, 6 Oct 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If he made it to 5.2 miles, aged 3 and survived without food or drink it will have to inform future searches... they just had not got that far yet...
I wonder what sounds the citizen heard that made them alert LE?

This is the second miracle against all the odds in a year or two..
Blissful outcome.
Amazing people.

Even though this is 'over' and I'm sure the family wants to just love on their little boy privately forever, I do hope a professional who specializes in interviewing children gently gets as much information as Christopher can share.. To know what happened, how he made it through- physically and how he fared emotionally. Both to gain insight into what HE went through and like you said for future searches, future Families who have little ones who go missing.

Listening to that live and hearing Tim Miller say he had pretty much given up this morning in his mind. And, now this. He said the second in 21 years with this outcome. I think this was the type of result Tim needed at this time as well.

I am so happy for all of them. What a GREAT example of humanity. I would be proud to live there.

This is remarkable anyway, and that much more so when Tim Miller details how difficult this was.

I'm making a donation to TES.

(Acknowledging all of the searchers, to whom I can only send respect and gratitude)

How in the world did he get that far?
If you look at the map there was a pathway straight from the neighborhood to where he was found near 7700 block of FM 1486 (path runs just east of Aggie Expressway 249). Honestly surprised they did not search that path. Looks like it might be a power line path, but who knows.

Last edited:
The search experience gained looking for this little boy will hopefully be invaluable to future cases.

Humans (even 3 year Olds) are bound to exceed expectations. This outcome will make it easier for SAR to justify wider search parameters. Imo

The search experience gained looking for this little boy will hopefully be invaluable to future cases.

Humans (even 3 year Olds) are bound to exceed expectations. This outcome will make it easier for SAR to justify wider search parameters. Imo
It’s so crazy to think with all the technology and manpower he was missed. I wonder how quickly he was out of the parameters.

I recall a similar case of a missing toddler in Kentucky. Small, close knit community, lost over several nights, discovered by a neighbor in/near their backyard. They had hundreds of boots on the ground, no encouraging signs, etc.

They just never crossed paths with the missing kid.

245231724_287484859867290_5552287227776478371_n.jpg

a0c594ed-a3e0-4dbd-985a-98dcc5185962_750x422.png

Safe in Mama's arms :)

Yes!! We will be talking about Christopher and how he was found for years to come. How many days/hours was he missing exactly?

OHH HALLELUJAH!!
FOUND SAFE!!
This is so wonderful for the family and LE and Tim and the searchers and reporters!
And it is so good for the soul & spirit of WEBSLEUTHERS!!
A 3-year-old boy missing since Wednesday has been found alive and safe, according to Tim Miller, founder and director of Texas EquuSearch.

Christopher Ramirez was found by a landowner off FM 1486 near Highway 249, Miller said.

Ramirez was reunited with his mother and was taken to a hospital to be evaluated.

Grimes County Sheriff Don Sowell said Ramirez was found around 11:45 a.m. and was dehydrated. He was being transported to Texas Children's Hospital

3-year-old found alive after going missing 4 days ago outside Plantersville

A 3-year-old boy missing since Wednesday has been found alive and safe, according to Tim Miller, founder and director of Texas EquuSearch.

Christopher Ramirez was found by a landowner off FM 1486 near Highway 249, Miller said.

Ramirez was reunited with his mother and was taken to a hospital to be evaluated.

Grimes County Sheriff Don Sowell said Ramirez was found around 11:45 a.m. and was dehydrated. He was being transported to Texas Children's Hospital

3-year-old found alive after going missing 4 days ago outside Plantersville

Based on how good of condition he seems to be, it makes me wonder if he was abducted and then dropped off near where he was found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13
Back