Found Safe TX - Christopher Ramirez, 3, followed dog into woods, dog came back, Grimes Co, 6 Oct 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
PLANTERSVILLE, Texas (KBTX) - A missing Grimes County three-year-old has been found alive in the woods four days after walking away from his parents, the Grimes County Sheriff confirms.

Grimes County Sheriff Don Sowell said a citizen called authorities after hearing something outside. Crews responded and found Christopher Ramirez in the woods near the 7700 block of FM 1486.

The Grimes County judge said they are having EMS check the boy out and taking him to the hospital. Sowell said they will take the child to Texas Children’s Hospital in Houston.

Grimes County authorities said they found Christopher about five miles away from the house. Sowell said Christopher is drinking a lot of water.

Missing Grimes County child found alive in woods
5 miles?! Holy cow.

His mom is never going to let him out of her sight, ever! Not even when he's a 40 year old man!!

(I hope they will be provided proper help because this trauma will not fade for mom)

Overwhelmed with happiness for her.. Whatever Christopher endured, he is a tough cookie.

<modsnip> We can have GO outcomes. We need more positivity in this world. Plus the fact that he was 3 gave me hope. It seems like 3 year olds really do have the better out come. I swear at that age they can see angels and therefore listen to those angels or spirts when they are in these situations. Therefore they aren’t alone they are protected. I sound crazy I know.

Last edited by a moderator:
His mom is never going to let him out of her sight, ever! Not even when he's a 40 year old man!!

(I hope they will be provided proper help because this trauma will not fade for mom)

Overwhelmed with happiness for her.. Whatever Christopher endured, he is a tough cookie.
I agree. And I hope the community rallies around them and loves on them.

If he made it to 5.2 miles, aged 3 and survived without food or drink it will have to inform future searches... they just had not got that far yet...
I wonder what sounds the citizen heard that made them alert LE?

This is the second miracle against all the odds in a year or two..
Blissful outcome.
Amazing people.

Was he the undersheriff or..?

Loved his line, 'even Davy Crockett would've had trouble in those woods'.

He clapped his hands once when walking away from the podium. Joy!

He said he wished the Nation could see how wonderful the neighborhood and people of Grimes county were.. Sir, Websleuths saw it!!

Genuine joy from him and I am certain every law enforcement, civilian, and volunteer involved.

I had a 2 1/2 hour drive back home from far East Texas. I pull in to my neighborhood and my neighbor says “They found him” when I got out of the car. This is amazing news. He managed to make it pretty far. How crazy. I’m just so happy they found him and he is safe!!

Listening to that live and hearing Tim Miller say he had pretty much given up this morning in his mind. And, now this. He said the second in 21 years with this outcome. I think this was the type of result Tim needed at this time as well.

I am so happy for all of them. What a GREAT example of humanity. I would be proud to live there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patterson Vincent
Back