Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a gas station on the other side of that road, if I'm not mistaken. She may have been getting gas that morning.

I am still struggling with the fact that the picture taken of the billboard is so dark but the surveillance pics of her are so bright and sunny looking..

But, do we know if those bright surveillance photos were bright because of a lighted hallway, or another room, behind those windows? I mean, are we sure that light is coming from the outside? And if it is, are there outdoor lights on right there?

Also, the billboard photo could have been edited, if the billboard needed to be made darker in order to see it better, which would darken up the whole photo. We just don't know.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1ab.jpg
    1ab.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 361
But, do we know if those bright surveillance photos were bright because of a lighted hallway, or another room, behind those windows? I mean, are we sure that light is coming from the outside? And if it is, are there outdoor lights on right there?

Also, the billboard photo could have been edited, if the billboard needed to be made darker in order to see it better, which would darken up the whole photo. We just don't know.
When I look at the text pic, I see a light on top of the building. It looks similar to a street light. That's one thing that makes me think it was dark.

Since she asked if ex had water, I was wondering if she might have stopped somewhere to GET SOME WATER (kids need water) and may have been hijacked or abducted by someone where she stopped, taken somewhere, forced out of the car near the water tower where her phone pinged (along with her phone) and the abductors high tailed it out of there. Finally, they may have parked that car somewhere else later and the two who were temporarily detained found car (with keys in ignition), stole it and parked it at the Motel 6. It would be so interesting to know where the two who were running away and apprehended found the car originally.

All this is just supposition (MOO) and not even an opinion, actually. I feel sure the ex has told LE a LOT more than we are aware of. There were probably verbal conversations, and she may have mentioned stopping for water, etc. She was a beautiful woman, driving an expensive car and all alone. With all the chaos in the area, anything could have happened. I don't want to believe the ex or her bf harmed her.

Praying she is found soon.

JMO
Keep in mind that for the most part this was the beginning of the storm with respect to the Houston area, some rain from the outer bands would have come through but nothing like what was still to come. Around 7am on the 24th the hurricane was much further south and would have been some 120 miles SW of where it made landfall northeast of Corpus Christi or about 270 miles from Houston (as the crow flies). I don't know that things would have been necessarily chaotic at that point in time in that area.

I hope they checked security cameras all around that area, especially at that Exxon.

True she could have darkened the billboard photo, but in the surveillance videos..it definitely looks (to me) like pure sunlight glaring through those windows! You can see it on the coffee table and everywhere. I'm not sure any other lighting would look that way.

The time to pick up the kids may not have been set. A family member sells real estate and the schedule is hectic and unpredictable. Her ex was probably used to plans changing regularly. Being a real estate agent sucks for having a personal life.

It's weird that she cancelled a morning appointment with a client due to her kids not having school. They were with her ex and it seems she didn't need to get them. I don't know if she cancelled that appointment. Every appointment is money, I'd expect her to fit in as many as she could before the storm.

Some asked about surveillance at her boyfriend's house. If he ever brought work home, his insurance company would have extremely strict requirements. I worked in jewelry. They won't cover you unless you have a ton of high quality cameras, glass break and one heck of a safe.

How far is it from BF's house to Ex husbands house? How long should it take to get there driving? Anyone know?

I won't swear to nothing, but I thought someone stated earlier that it was about 18 minutes.

The time to pick up the kids may not have been set. A family member sells real estate and the schedule is hectic and unpredictable. Her ex was probably used to plans changing regularly. Being a real estate agent sucks for having a personal life.

It's weird that she cancelled a morning appointment with a client due to her kids not having school. They were with her ex and it seems she didn't need to get them. I don't know if she cancelled that appointment. Every appointment is money, I'd expect her to fit in as many as she could before the storm.

Some asked about surveillance at her boyfriend's house. If he ever brought work home, his insurance company would have extremely strict requirements. I worked in jewelry. They won't cover you unless you have a ton of high quality cameras, glass break and one heck of a safe.

I agree, I'm not sure if it was her that cancelled that appointment. She supposedly didn't cancel it til around 7:20 and it was a 7:30 appt.

Did the ex have to go to work that day? Why would she need to cancel any appts if he was going to be home?

I am still struggling with the fact that the picture taken of the billboard is so dark but the surveillance pics of her are so bright and sunny looking..

It's possible that she took the photo of the sign at another time and sent the text in the morning. I do that a lot. I take a picture of something but don't text it or post it on FB until later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gypsy0147