Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is in the yellow circle on the Friday morning pic? Unable to quote post with original photo upthread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

According to the boyfriend, she was headed to pickup her children.

The Robson jewelry store in baytown is 2 miles from where her phone pinged.

My bet is on the boyfriend.

I hope not, but some of the things he has said are odd.

And he is already claiming that he is innocent.
Why would he use the term innocent? Hmm. Maybe if he said, I'm not involved in her disappearance. Something with the word innocent, when there has been no proof of a crime, hits me the wrong way. Maybe it's just me and my crazy logic. Lol

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

But you need to take the hurricane weather in when you think sunrise...it was probably cloudy and grey

The sun is coming through the windows in the surveillance photos. Minutes down the road, bear jewelry store its pretty dark? Just doesn't add up to me. Checked past weather for that morning and the sun wasn't out. It was cloudy. I'm beginning to wonder if those surveillance photos/videos have been tampered with and may not be from the morning of August 25th

His entire interview is past tense when referring to Crystal. "We WERE both pretty happy", etc. interesting.

And he paid for a billboard ad with her on it after only knowing her for 2 months???

That IS interesting. Police will definitely pick up on that if he is talking in past tense already.

What is in the yellow circle on the Friday morning pic? Unable to quote post with original photo upthread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
It's an overnight bag that she had with her at the boyfriend's apartment the morning she disappeared.

Edit: Well, that's what's in the circle. The circle was put there by the people on Primetime Justice I guess.

True she could have darkened the billboard photo, but in the surveillance videos..it definitely looks (to me) like pure sunlight glaring through those windows! You can see it on the coffee table and everywhere. I'm not sure any other lighting would look that way.
I think it looks like sunlight looking at the window closest to the right.

Is the billboard one or two sided, if anyone knows?? It could make a difference if two sides. Our school campus has one. Not as high, but we can have the sign either way. One side or both.

I think it looks like sunlight looking at the window closest to the right.

Is the billboard one or two sided, if anyone knows?? It could make a difference if two sides. Our school campus has one. Not as high, but we can have the sign either way. One side or both.

It has two sides.

attachment.php
Here's a shot from the other side.

Attachments

• 1ab.jpg
    1ab.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 351
I personally think she text the X to see if he had water then she went by the jewelry store to get water.. She went missing at that time... (If you will look at the BF jewelry page they were giving away water the day she went missing)

It is a street light.
I don't think so. It is too high, and it id not connected to the thing that looks like a post and the thing that looks like a post looks like something on the roof. The moon looking object is set on the wrong level. I may be wrong as I am looking at it on my phone not on my computer. I'll take a lool that way. You may be right, though.

I personally think she text the X to see if he had water then she went by the jewelry store to get water.. She went missing at that time... (If you will look at the BF jewelry page they were giving away water the day she went missing)

Yep. BF posted that on FB page at 9:00 am.

His entire interview is past tense when referring to Crystal. "We WERE both pretty happy", etc. interesting.

And he paid for a billboard ad with her on it after only knowing her for 2 months???

I think it's not really a billboard but more of a sign he / his shop owns. He said they have used it it for many things since getting it. I think it's just an LED sign he can put whatever he wants on.

Is that the moon in the upper left of the billboard pic. I'm still catching up so my apologies if this jas been discussed. I have to reply as I see the posts or I forget.

Also, is she wearing a similar outfit or coat in the billboard pic. It looks almost like the same pose except the head tilt is different. Sorry about all the questions. I'm waiting in my car and can't see details very well on my phone.

I think it's not really a billboard but more of a sign he / his shop owns. He said they have used it it for many things since getting it. I think it's just an LED sign he can put whatever he wants on.
Yeah, I think maybe he can use a computer to put different things up there. Not sure how those things work though.

Did the ex say to meet him at his work to get the kids? If so I'm going to assume he had to work that day.

When she didn't show up to get them from his work, did he text her anymore? "Are you coming?" "Where are you?" That sort of thing. If I was expecting someone to come get their kids from my job, I would have sent multiple texts questioning where they were, because I have work to do. Did he follow up with her at all asking via text where she was?

Yeah, I think maybe he can use a computer to put different things up there. Not sure how those things work though.
Ours has a program on our computer. We can upload pics or texts on our computer. I can do it from home, if the program was on my home computer.

I don't think so. It is too high, and it id not connected to the thing that looks like a post and the thing that looks like a post looks like something on the roof. The moon looking object is set on the wrong level. I may be wrong as I am looking at it on my phone not on my computer. I'll take a lool that way. You may be right, though.

It looks like a light mounted on a pole on top of the building to me.

Where was she taking the kids that day? I would think she would stay home with them until her appointment a few hours later. Maybe they have a spot for them at the office.

Did the ex say to meet him at his work to get the kids? If so I'm going to assume he had to work that day.

When she didn't show up to get them from his work, did he text her anymore? "Are you coming?" "Where are you?" That sort of thing. If I was expecting someone to come get their kids from my job, I would have sent multiple texts questioning where they were, because I have work to do. Did he follow up with her at all asking via text where she was?

I've heard he didn't work any that day when she didn't show up.. That's what I'm reading anyway..

Where was she taking the kids that day? I would think she would stay home with them until her appointment a few hours later. Maybe they have a spot for them at the office.

I'm wondering if she wasn't really taking the kids anywhere and if that was sort of a red herring planted by whomever took her? It seemed to be a surprise that she was up and taking the kids to Dallas out of the blue, right?

Not sure what the purpose behind it would have been other than to throw off LE. But I'm not sure how it would do so. How premeditated was the Dallas trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck